Girl With the Heart of Stone

By Pam-The-Lamb

"Let's get rid of this," he releases my hair letting it fall freely His hot heavy breath lingers on my lips a... More

Who Does My Mother Think She Is?
Meeting Elliot Stone
You Can't Run From Your Past...
Good Job You're No Longer A Lazy Bum
The Reason I Do The Things I Do Is Because I...
You Kneed Me In The Balls
Your Wish Is My Command
I'm A Big Unhappy Mess Of A Human Being
Isn't That A Sign Of Feelings?
Oh Elliot, Forget Your Girlfriend Let's Be Together Forever
Abrelle Louise
Your Two Boyfriend's Bell Boy and Scumbag Pretty Boy
Who's The Sour Puss Now?
No, We Didn't Have Sex If That's What Your Thinking
I Will Hunt You Down And Cut Your Dick Off, Okay?
Will You Marry Me?
I Need To Tell Him The Truth
Join The Let's Hate Elliot Campaign
My Collection Of High Tech Sex Toys
Creepy Perverted Tom
Big Sausage Looking Lips
What Are You Doing Here Dad?
Aria Stone
Tick. Tock.
She Was Totally Checking Me Out
Code Blue
Love, Nathan
Fire Breathing Dragon
You'll Never See It Coming
Story Of My Life
Leave The Love Of My Life Behind
I Killed Him
The Jury Has Made Their Decision
About Ninety-four Percent
Sequel?
Girl With The Heart Full of Revenge
The First Chapter Is up

The Trial

26.3K 1K 168
By Pam-The-Lamb

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO SHOW THE TRIAL, BUT I'M JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I AM SORRY IF ANY PROCEDURE THAT I WRITE IS INCORRECT. I DID DO RESEARCH ON THE STEPS TAKEN DURING A TRIAL AND HAVE DECIDED TO SKIP SOME STEPS SO THE ENTIRE TRIAL WILL NOT BE WRITTEN. AGAIN I'M SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES... ENJOY THE CHAPTER :)

***

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***
"So what happened?"

"What do you mean what happened? "

"Yes, what happened to you that makes you want revenge?

"How do you know I want revenge?"

"I can tell by simply hearing the way you talk about them."

"Am I wrong to want revenge? "

"No, what they did to you was horrible, but revenge is not the answer."

"I can't help it. I just have so much hatred towards them."

"Having hate towards someone is like drinking a cup of poison and expecting the other person to die."

"So you want me to just forgive them?"

"I don't want you to do anything. Don't do it for me, do it for him. He doesn't want you to have hate for anyone."

"He's too nice and he doesn't understand how I felt. How I feel every time I look at myself in the mirror."

"He loves you Abrelle so focus on that feeling and not on the past."

"He's all I have and maybe he can be what makes me good again."

"Exactly, make him your reason to laugh, to live, and to be kind until you can be your own reason again."

"He'll be my reason."

***

Day 180

Today is it.

Today is the trial.

Everything I've been working on for the past years is finally here.

I'm going to prove my innocence and those who killed Luis will be locked away.

I'm going to make sure they rot in a cell like they deserve.

Finally.

***
I'm currently standing in a hallway outside of the court room with two rather large bulky security officers.

I'm finally here and frankly I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be.

Well, yes I am. I'm nervous as to how our plan is going to workout.

"You can come in now," one of the gaurds pulls at the chains around my arms. They handcuffed my arms and legs and attached them to each other with a large thick silver chain so that even if I want to I can't run off or fight.

I walk across the hallway towards the door mentally preparing myself for what is about to come. Noah told me that walking out is the hardest part and after that everything else will be simpler.

Taking a deep breath I walk into the courtroom and immediately everyone's face turns in my direction. Some look at me with pity or compasion and others with accusing judging eyes. I feel as though they are looking straight into me seeing my dark most intimate secret and I want to turn around and walk away, but then I see Elliot and Noah.

Noah is sitting in the table where I, the defendant, is suppose to sit next to him. He's wearing a penguin suit that makes his ocean blue eyes stand out with his hair neatly combed back and a big wide smile on his face.

Elliot is sitting directly behind him where the public sits to watch the trial. He's wearing a black causal blazer over a white v-neck shirt and some navy blue jeans, his hair is messily tossed around probaly from running his hand through it. I can see his deep brown eyes full of excitement and a gigantic grin on his face that can only mean he's hopeful.

So I decide to take another deep breath and make my way towards my chair. As I'm walking I spot four familiar face sitting in the back of the room and for some reason they make me stop.

Elizabeth. Alisson. Stephan. Sam.

My mother is dressed in a very formal red dress with her black hair neatly pinned up above her head and I can see her eyes filled with dissatisfaction. Stephan is to the right of her wearing a dark grey suit with his hair harshly combed to the side and his rough small eyes look me with hate.

Alisson is to the left of my mother wearing a pretty casual pink sundress her dark dull black hair falling neatly around her face in big waves and she stares at me with unintrest.

Sam is two chairs away from Alisson and he's wearing a casual black v-neck shirt with some light colored jeans his hair softly falling above his eyes and he's giving me a big I'm -proud-of-you smile paired with two discret thumbs-up.

I quickly send Sam a big kind smile before making my way towards my chair and sitting down.

"Hey," Noah says discretely taking a hold of one of my hands and giving it a light squeeze "are you ready?"

No.

"As ready as I can be," I smile squeezing his hand back.

"How are you feeling?" Elliot asks leaning over the wooden fence seperating our seats.

"Nervous," I admit. "I honestly hope our plan works."

"It will," he nods. "Trust me Abrelle everything will work out fine."

"Morning," a familiar voice says and I turn to look to the right of Elliot and see his younger sibling.

"Aria," Elliot frowns. "You came."

"As did I," another voice interjects and I immediately know it's Elliot's dad.

"Me too," a female voice adds and this time it's as if everything inside me turns to flames.

Macy.

"Why are you all here?" Elliot asks his voice bitter and cold.

"Its okay," I say stretching my hand out towards him the best I can and he immediately takes a hold of it. "I don't care if they watch, but I need you to not care with me. If you freak out I freak out so why don't we keep our cool, okay?"

"Of course," he nods before turning his attention back to his family and Macy. "Go sit somewhere."

"I think me and Aria will sit here," Macy says placing her bag in the two seats besides Elliot.

"I don't think so," a new voice exclaims walking towards us and I immediately recognize my best friend as well as the handsom blonde blue eyed boy behind her. "Me and Jason are sitting there."

"Can you excuse us?" Jason says lightly pushing his way towards the empty seats.

"These seats are taken," Macy states placing her hand to stop Jason while pouting her exagerated over lined red lips.

"Move it clown lips," Lisa growls and immediatly both Aria and Macy take a step back.

Oh, how I've missed you Lisa.

"Let's go ladies," Mr. Stone steps in grabbing Aria and Macy by the shoulder.

"Whatever," Macy says before they all turned around amd walked away taking a seat in the back of the room.

"Whatever," Lisa mimics her taking her seat next to Elliot. "I wish I could just smack the lipstick off of her."

"Lisa," Jason laughs taking his seat beside her directly behind me.

"Hey," I smile at both of them.

"Hi," they both say simultaneously and I simply nod my head before facing the podium at the front of the room.

"Everyone rise please," the judge exclaims walking out from the same door I had earlier.

Everyone inside the courtroom stood up and I realized it was time.

"Ready?" Noah whispers looking at Elliot and he nods confidently. Then he turns to look at me and I have no clue if I'm ready.

Nervousness has suddenly kicked in.

"Abrelle?" Elliot asks.

Breath in. Breath out.

"Ready," I nod.

A/N : TUN TUN TUN THE TRIAL HAS FINALY COMEEE!!! HAHAHA!
Heyyyy everyoneee. I hope you liked thissss Pre-trial chapter. I actually am looking foward to people's reaction at the end of this book.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I'll update soon...

Comment & Vote

Love, Pam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 446 18
Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath my shirt trying to feel each fibre of my...
154K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
2.2K 74 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...
363K 9.1K 44
I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he looked taken back, "Not like that, Drake...