Dear Sydney (2016 Wattys Awar...

By katherinepowell

**Winner of the 2016 Watty Awards in Visual Storytelling, and officially a Wattpad Featured Novel!** ... More

1: Connor
2: Sydney
3: Connor
4: Sydney
5: Connor
6: Sydney
7: Connor
8: Sydney
9: Connor
10: Sydney
12: Sydney
13: BOTH
14: BOTH
15: Connor
Author's Note: FAQs
Author's Note: Writing Contest
16: Sydney
17: Connor
18: Sydney
19: Connor
20: Sydney
21: Connor
22: Sydney
Part 2
23: Connor
24: Sydney
25: Connor
26: Sydney
27: Connor
28: Sydney
29: Connor
Watty's 2016
30: Sydney
Epilogue 1 | Connor
Epilogue 2 | Sydney
Epilogue 3 | Jen
Epilogue 4 | Riley
Epilogue 5 | Trey
Epilogue 6 | Delaney
Epilogue 7 | Kevin
Epilogue 8 | Ashley
Epilogue 9 | Aria
Love, Aria
Author's Note: Featured & Publishing
Author's Note: Website & Updates
Author's Note: A WATTY?!
Author's Note: New Book & Almost Published
Release Date
It's Here!
To Whom It May Concern
2 MILLION?!

11: Connor

78.6K 4K 2K
By katherinepowell

Friday, December 9, 2016

Dear Sydney,

That is totally fine about the whole phone number thing, I totally understand. I would offer to send my number to you, but I don't want to push it, so I'll just stick to the letters; that's totally fine!

Also, I see that you are pretty prone to fighting online, which I find kind of fun and interesting, so don't worry about it. I'm happy to be able to bring you down to earth if that's what you want, and I hope that I managed to convince you that the Ashley Facebook post from last week was not your fault at all. Remember, she searches for fights online to try and get into, and she doesn't like when people encroach on what she believes to be "her" territory. So please don't worry about it; she's not worth the time.

I'm also sorry about Kevin and Delaney. They're jerks and don't deserve to even be acknowledged by you. You're wonderful and shouldn't listen to a word they say, trust me. I know that most girls only make fun of people they're threatened by, so that's what Delaney's doing to you. Ashley used to do that all the time, and I think she still does it to you, and that's because of me and I'm sorry about it. Thanks for coming to my defense again yesterday, it was really nice of you and I'm sorry if Ashley gives you any more grief for it.

Speaking of Ashley and Facebook, I was thinking that maybe we could chat on Facebook while I'm gone? I get it if you don't want to, again, but I mean it might make the time pass quicker before the letter writing resumes. I sound kinda weird saying that, I know, but it's just a thought if you wanted to. You don't have to if you don't want to. I think I've repeated that enough, sorry. And my vacation is actually to Deep Creek Lake up in Western Maryland. We like to go there in the winter to go skiing and sledding because it's always a bit colder than down here in Virginia, although Maryland's weather is just as unpredictable, maybe even more. I hope that we don't have too many warm & sunny days, or else skiing would be more difficult.

I also talked to my teacher, Mrs. Leslay, about my vacation and asked her to email your teacher letting him know about how it's my fault and not to drop your grade. You're more than a grade to me as well at this point, but I mean I don't want you to lose any points because of me, especially after how you've been helping me out this past week.

I actually haven't seen Chuck! I'll be sure to start it once I get to Deep Creek, it sounds like a good show if it has a character that reminds you of yourself. I'll talk to you more after my vacation, so if I don't get a chance to say it before then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Yours Truly,

Connor Hall    

A/N: GUYS OKAY SO I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'LL LOVE THIS OR HATE THIS BUT HERE'S A SHOT, PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE TILL THE END (I'm sorry its so long). So yesterday someone commented, joking, "do you think I can stalk Connor in real life?" BUT I GOT AN IDEA. (I'm never this excited...I don't like using all caps but THIS COULD BE COOL!) So yesterday I wanted to see if the twitter handles for Connor and Sydney were taken already, and Connor's was. SO, I made them both twitter accounts...like in real life! (Connor's was changed so the L's in "hall" are uppercase i's, so it still looks the same...I try to be clever sometimes.) So, if you guys would like, you can follow the characters on Twitter, where "they" will be tweeting daily from things that could happen in their lives! I'm so excited about this and I hope people will jump on board with it, because I think it would be really fun to get to have them interact with people online! If you follow "them" (in case you didn't catch it, it's actually me...from my phone) and then tweet at "them" saying you're from Wattpad, then I'll be sure to have "them" follow you back and reply...as the characters! Okay this could be completely nerdy and totally fail but what if it actually works and people follow them?? How cool would that be? You can tweet at them and they will reply, and it's a way for you guys to interact with the characters in a way I've never done before...maybe some of them will end up in the story! (Also, don't pay attention to the dates on the tweets in relationship to the story, since the story happens a few months in the future...the tweets will all be in relationship to the last update and how the character's lives are going right now in the book, not in real time!) I hope that made sense!

Here are the links, if you guys want to follow!!

Connor: https://www.twitter.com/haIIconnor

Sydney: https://www.twitter.com/aSYDity_

(Also, if you want to follow me...shameless plug here): https://www.twitter.com/katherinetveitt

THANK YOU FOR READING TILL THE END. I love you guys and I am so grateful for all your continuing support of me and of Dear Sydney!

-Katherine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 97.1K 70
[Includes Something about Summer & After Rain] Raine Evans had everything. Okay, maybe not. So she avoided her problems a bit too much and didn't hav...
7.7M 321K 48
"Its a deal then". "Okay", he replied and before I had the chance to kick him out of my couch, outside my door away from me he placed his lips on min...
14.3M 334K 45
Holly Thorne has a normal life in Minnesota. Normal friends and family and grades. Her personality may be a little hyper and bubbly, but all in all...
1M 19.1K 69
They were ,are and always will be perfect for each other.