In The Air [COMPLETED]

By NadroujBelle_

Welcome to my book I started way, way, way back when. Think of like middle school - YIKES! I highly doubt I'... More

One:In The Air
Two:Chris,Dancing and Chinese Food
Three:Not Exactly How I Planned
Four:Showing Off
Five:Muffins and More Movements
Six:Doing It Like A Dude, But Sexier...
Seven:Being Too Nice
Eight:Making Progress
Nine:Relationship...Getting Mushy Gushy ;-)
Eleven:Almost A Good Good Night
Tweleve:: It's In The Morning
Thirteen:Oh Sh*t
Fourteen::Gettin' It Together
Fifteen:Ready?? Absolut-ly
Sixteen:More Surprises and A Little Seduction
Seventeen:That's Skep, Aint It?
Eighteen:Smokingg,Hottie...Hefa,Hefa,Hefa!!!
Nineteen: "Youz A Hoe!!"
Twenty Baby!!!: An Agreement
Twenty-One:Nostalgia Can Kiss My Ass!
Twenty-Two: Its Not Called Cheating If Youre Not In A Relationship
Twenty-Three: Crossing That Bridge
Twenty-Four: Welcome To Paris...
Twenty-Five:Getting It Together
Twenty-Six: B*****s aint S***
Twenty-Seven: You Can Never Have It Three-Ways
Twenty-Eight: Choice's Made
Twenty-Nine: Ain't Thinking Bout You Tonight
Thirty: Picking Up Where We Left It
Thirty-One: Missing Some Pieces
Thirty-Two::"Sista, Youve Been On Mind"
Thirty-Three:::Thanks To Marvin:::
Thirty-Four:::Power Trip::::
Thirty-Five:: In The Air

Ten: Body 2 Body

2.7K 17 1
By NadroujBelle_

Taking a quick shower I washed my hair, then dried and flat ironed it. "Hey Pari! Pull out some heels for me to go with that top on my bed!" I yelled from the noisy bathroom blasting John Legend's "Green Light". I moving my shoulders as I mouthed the words, putting on some gloss and curling some of my ends.

"Okay, I'm waiting 20 minutes outside then I'm leaving and you'll have to catch a cab!" Chris yelled up the steps. Walking to the door, after first grabbing my top and sliding it on. I walked to the steps I watched Paris scramble to and from her bathroom, wanting a ride from him.

"Uhm, actually I don't need a ride.." I said fluffing my hair and rubbing the backs of my black jeans. Paris stopped scrambling and looked out her bedroom to hear my explanation.

"You are going to the club tonight, right?" she asked putting her earrings in looking at me curiously.

"Yeah," I answered nodding my head and biting my lips together to spread the gloss some more.

"Okay, good enough for me, move it Pa-" he was suddenly interjected by Paris, who was not satisfied with my answer.

"Why ain't you coming with us then? You got somethin' you wanna share with the class, Crenshaw?" she ask skeptically. Noticing the change in my, usually our, arrangements.

"Bow's coming to get me?" I said almost asking for permission. Hoping she would go crazy on me, I crossed my fingers behind my back.

"Oh, snap! My boy's gunnin' for you baby girl!" Chris said balling his fist infront of his mouth, grinning.

I smiled, blushing almost. What? You can't blame me! I used to be obsessed with him back in 2001, like crazy! I was wishing that one day he'd pick me up infront of my school and we'd live happily ever after. Yeah, didn't have much after the 'ever after' part.

"So, this is a date?" Paris asked going back into her room to grab her heels and other accessories. She is always the first one wanting to label stuff. I rolled my eyes at her and replied,

"No it's just club hopping together. At least I don't think it's a date....but you know."trying my hardest to hide the smirk on my face.

"Let's go" he yelled up the step before walking out the door. "hey that may be my nigga, but if I gotta I can get on my Hulk-iish. Iight?" he said protectively with silliness.

" Okay, Daddy. I promise. " I said swearing holding out my pinky. He just laughed and walked out the door with Paris who was giving my the 'I got my eyes on you' look. I just nodded and waited for Bow to come and get me in...my phone rang.

"Hey, what building did you say?" I heard a smiling voice say in my ear.

"Uhm, the 2 up from that art store that has the painting of those creepy clowns."

"Yeah, just passed 'em. Ha, if those clowns rode through my hood, they would not be returning to the circus anytime soon."

I laughed at his joke as I heard the horn honk, out in front of my building. I looked out the window to see Shad sitting on the hood of his looking around, then up. He smiled and waved at me to come down.

I smiled back trying to contain myself, I grabbed my jacket, purse and slipped on my heels. Locking the door I moved towards the elevator. Hell, I know it's not winter but for it to be fall it sure is freezing! I walked outside and partially regretted wearing a skirt with no lace leggings.

http://looklet.com/look/13718873

"Hey," I said speaking first to get his attention. I looked at my face then moved down, then back up. He was wearing a leather jacket, black snapback and jeans. I was just about undressing him with my eyes until I noticed him moving closer to me.

"Wassup Baby Girl." he came and gave me a hug. Wrapping his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. We were almost in a slow dancing embrace. I look a breath and my legs slightly got weak. Good Lord, The Man Is Wearing Burberry. It felt like the hug was longer that nessicary, but I had no objections to that.

"Ready to go?" he asked reaching for my hand leading me to his Bently. I smiled as the black paint shinned against the dimmed lights of the street. I sliding into the soft leather as he opened my door for me, I kept my smile on my face. He got in and we were off to have a good time.

Opening my door again, he took my hand and helped my out the sleek, soft and sexy vehicle. The line wrapped around the building, but he grabbed my hand and began leading us to the front as people looked and called his name. He gave simple waves and head nods.

Feeling and heading girls yap, roll their eyes and tisking at me. I got this small inkling of curiosity. I decided to ask on it and wrapped my arm around Shad's waist and whispered into his ear, "Look slowly to to your left." Watching his head turn and seeing a smirk grow onto his face. Every single chick in the line was fuming at me and at the same time trying to look sexy for him. Hence, the word trying, as in failing-miserably. Winking at me, he gripped my side and pulled me closer towards him body. I watched him look around again, then is smirk falling a little. He continued to walk us to the front. Wondering why his mood seemed to change, I asked.

"While you saw the chicks in the line, I was watching all the dudes in the line fantasize about those gorgeous legs, juicy lips and those curves of yours moving as you walked away. I;m not getting jealous or anything like that. It's just that I didn't even get to see those moves yet and they got a sneak peak."

I laughed as we entered into the club. Making our way through the thickness of warm bodies and cold drinks. Drake's voice ruptured through the speakers. Talking about how all the guy in the club were wasting her time, but he was still proud of her because of her accomplishments. Nicki then interrupted responding to the haters and Drake. I nodded my head to the music, wanting to dance. Shad stopped and turned to me resting his had on my back.

" I know you want to dance, just wait a few more minutes.Yo' crew's upstairs and you know we gotta say something to them 'fore we get slung at." I nodded, then taking one of the drinks on the moving waitress' tray. She mean mugged me, I just took it to the head and put the glass back. She flipped me off and walked in the other direction. I shrugged and met a grinning, almost in a laughing fit Shad. I smirked at him as we finally made it to the upper half of the club.

A HUUUGE section was blocked off from the rest of the club. Going around the entire inside of building, held up by pillars and wiring. I looked down to see a hazed version of dancing bodies below me. This was some high class club here. We gave hugs, dapps and "hey, wassup!" to each and every acquaintance and friend in the section. Pulling off out jackets and placing them over the back of the couch. Then moving back downstairs, I made sure to stay away from the bar so another dance and ditch doesn't happen again.

The DJ started to rip up the song and then it began to free spin.

Light skinned, dark skinned, bottom right, top heavy

Jeans fitting right, hair did, yeah shawty you the best

Light skinned, dark skinned, bottom right, top heavy

Jeans fitting right, hair did, shawty you the best

Smirking as I saw Trey give dap to Chris and DJ Drama in the balcony. I was bouncing slightly to the beat not wanting to put all of my moves out there at one time. After a 2 minutes of DJ Drama, the DJ became me best friend. The crowd cheered as Jay-Z and Kanye came on!

That sh*t Crazy!

Ball so hard m*****f****** wanna find me

That sh*t Crazy!

I felt Shad move along with me. He had his arms out infront of him behind me. Grinning I swirled my hips taking his attention slowly, I put my hand around his neck from behind me. Bouncing double timing to the beat as the 808 picked up and Kanye's verse showed up. I dragging my hand through my hair and moving it to the side. Shad put his chin on the spot, closing the gap between the last small amount of space between us.

"You know, it's not fair what you doin', Not even 20 minutes and you got me rethinkin' ever bringing you to a club again. Dancing like this, we gonna have to take this up to the VIP section." he said in my ear.I pratically ignored everything else he said after that, hypnotized in his scent. I kept up my dancing. Adding shorter grinds, not even noticing the song changed until he started saying the words in my ear,

"That's gon get you in trouble.

It's gon get you in trouble.

That's gon get you in trouble.

It's gon get you in trouble."

I swayed slower as the break came through, gasping as he spun me around and made us face each other. He spoke, saying the words to me...looking me straight in the eyes.

"That's gon get you in trouble. It's gon get you in trouble

That's gon get you in trouble. It's gon get you in trouble.

I told you not to stare at me like that while I'm performing."

He slid his finger tips against the skin of my back. My mouth opened as I couldn't hold back my gasp. His lips connected with the side of my neck, as he said in a velvety baritone. Almost as if he knew what it would do to me, his arms constricted my movements.I tried stepping backwards, then was forced closer to the voice. I could still dance, but I couldn't back away from him to catch my breath. The beat continued to sound, his chest popped out to meet mine. He wet hip bottom lip then letting it slide back out to to tempt me.

Speaking the last line to me as a warning, making the tone settle chills under my collar bone and neck all the way up to my ear. My eyes flutter close as I just allowed him and the sound to control my steps.

"Dacing Like That's Gon Make Us...."

He dipped down onto my neck, breathing warmly and heavily on it. Then bitting down slightly enough to make me feel it. Shamely, I gripped onto the back bottom of his shirt and moaned.

"Till The Early Morning, That's A Warning."

After letting out the built up sound, latching my hand onto the back of his neck.The lights flashed, as the urge to move my lips against his, flooded my mind.The thumping bass drifted away he lifted his head. The look in his eyes, I've never seen so much wanting and felt so much attraction to anyone. It was like the bass slammed into both of us at the same time. His eyes looked down at my lips as I wet them.

He looked back up to me

unable to restablize myself I began to

ki-stop as the song changed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
Astrid By <3

Teen Fiction

5.9K 78 32
Carter slowly walked towards me, butterflies swarming in my stomach, filling every inch of me. "Assi." he grabbed my wrists, and made me look at him...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.5M 328K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
121K 1.8K 26
{COMPLETED} "I know I said I'll be your friend, but it's too hard" a wrong text that doesn't turn out too bad started: 11/18/2018 finished: 01/22/201...