Perfection (Liam Payne Fan Fi...

Nancy_David tarafından

My life was perfect, I never wanted anything more. I did what i liked and especially loved my professional li... Daha Fazla

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Author's note
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61

Chapter - 29

243 24 65
Nancy_David tarafından

It was almost evening when I woke up, Feeling Liam's hands stroke my hairs.

My opened my eyes and smiled.

He smiled back in happiness and satisfaction. His eyes were on me... I couldn't understand what he's thinking about.

"What is my boss's brilliant head thinking about?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Lottie you light up my world like no body else... That way you're smiling right now it ain't hard to tell you don't know that you're beautiful." He said making me blush.

"Okay now let's go and meet mom... She's been alone all day long" he said

I lazily pulled him closer to me and try to sleep again. But he lifted me up put me on my feet.

"Get ready you President of laziness!" He joked and walked out of the room.

My life had so much of complications but the time with Liam just makes me feel just out of it all.

I got ready and got into the car with Liam.

We got into the hospital room.

"Long live the couple" Niall said as we got in.

"We were just taking about you" my mom exclaimed.

"Look how cute they look together!!"Eleanor said leaning on Louis.

"Ummm... Sup guys!" I tried to avoid the comments being passed on us.

"Nothing just talking about love presently" mom explained.

"Oh! That's an interesting topic!" Liam said teasing me. he knew I wasn't liking it.

"Niall's love is the most cutest!" Mom said.

"Niall you're in a relationship? Never knew, in fact you never told me" I was shocked.

"C'mon who doesn't know about Niall's lover!" Eleanor said with a smirk.

"Who?" I asked still confused

"Food!! And... Pizza!" Niall answered Making us burst into laughter.

Oh God Niall is such a Foodie!!!

"I'm so happy for you Lottie... So happy that you've got friends like them and someone like Liam" mom said making me wonder that why did she mention Liam separate.

We all had a good chatting time... Niall and Louis had us all laughing most of the time. Liam was also quite humorous, it was something new to me to see him so free and funny.

"Okay guys we've gotta leave I've gotta new project to work on."

Louis and Eleanor left.

After a little while of more fun Niall left me and Liam came out to see him off.

"I guess even you should leave..." I turned to Liam.

"Hmm.... But I'll be back." He said got into his car and drove off.

This is no way to say bye. He just left.

I'll wait till he'll be back. It might take few weeks or even few months!

I fed mom with her food and put her to sleep

I came out of the room and went into the floors balcony.

it was pretty cold. I started rubbing my hands against my arms it felt good to be out in the fresh air.

A warm blanket covered me from the back.

something inside me acknowledged Liam's presence.

"I thought you were gone." I said without even turning back to confirm if its Liam

"I said I'll be back... Just be mine and I'll look after you" Liam answered from behind. He stood beside me and continued "I just went out to get us dinner, I knew if I didn't bring it you'll not bother to eat... Now am I right... Or am I right!" He said. Acting smart. I rolled my eyes at him.

Pulled a chair made me sit and took another and sat beside me.

He took out the food and started to feed me, reminds me of the cuts I've got...

Then I started to feed him.

As we feed each other "Lottie today onwards I'm gonna make a video call at breakfast, lunch and dinner time. We're gonna see each other and have okay?"

"But genius the time is gonna be different and-"

"Its okay whenever you'll eat I'll eat" he smiled... I smiled back as an agreement.

It was so peaceful.

                **************

I'm in the office.

Today I've decided I'm gonna go to Beiber's Enterprise as soon as Liam leaves by 3:00pm.

Looking at the time I realized it was already time for me to go collect Liam as he wants me to drop him to the airport.

Liam was already waiting for me.

I dropped me at the airport.

He went in....

He didn't say bye, see you soon or not even...

MISS YOU...

I sadly turned back to get into get into the car.

A pair of arms squeezed me into a hug from the back.

I Heard Liam mumble 'I'll Miss you so much'

I turned around to see him but he went off...

This was weird!

I directly drove to Beiber's Enterprise.

I stopped in front of a gigantic building.

I was about to get in....

Someone pulled me to a side.

It was Harry.

"What on earth do you think you're doin?" Harry grumbled.

"Just came here to meet Edward Beiber and wanted to speak to Justin too." I answered plainly

"You're saying it as if you're here to meet noble men like Abraham Lincoln and St. Paul." He was angry and frustrated.

"Harry, Mr. Beiber knows who all are included in that contract." I said

"YOU. ARE. NOT. GOIN. IN. THERE.!!" He declared

"I. AM. GOIN. IN. And you know you can't stop me... Mr. Harry Styles!" I said stubbornly.

He knew he can't win arguing with me.

"Okay I'll just park my car..... You. Don't. Move.... Stay. Right. Here" Harry stressed each word and drove to park his car.

I don't have patience so I went in ignoring what Harry said.

I went to the reception where a Scottish lady was seated.

"Can I meet Mr. Beiber" I asked to the lady.

"Do you have an appointment or an-"

"She's a special guest! Let her in I'm glad to talk to her at any time." I heard A Canadian accent voice say from behind me.

Wait I've heard this voice before.

"You! What the hell are you doin here!!" I exclaimed as I saw the same bastard standing behind who was in the resort when I went with Liam for the meeting.

"You said you wanna meet Mr. Beiber so I'm here" he made an innocent face... I so badly wanted to smack him from so long.

Then I remembered Liam called him Beiber but He can't be Edward Beiber.

"Get away Mr. Justin Beiber we are here to meet Edward Beiber not you" Harry said coming in between and protectively pushing me behind him.

This is the Justin! The betrayer! The one who's the root cause that Harry is ended up to be someone hated!

"Wow Harry! Such a pleasure to see you its been so long buddy! And surely I'll let dad know that you're here to meet him." He said flattering.

He went away.

Harry looked so angry and annoyed. I really feel sad for him.

After a while a lady came and took us to Mr. Beiber's cabin.

"Good morning Mr. Beiber" I said getting in as I found a tall well built Canadian standing looking at kind of blueprint.

"Good morning Ms. Morganston.... And Hello Harry!" He said when he realized that Harry's here but all that Harry responded was a nod.

"Please take a seat.." We did as we were told.

"So how can I help.... I feel it should be something important after all Liam's assistant and Styles are here! Wait is the bad blood between you guys still going on"he asked Harry genuinely but the question wasn't genuine at all

HE IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE!

"Well that's personal stuffs and we're here for official business!" He stated

"And we are basically here to inquire about the fourth partner of the device agreement" I finished

"Well... I'm gonna say that I don't know and I won't betray my partner like other people" he said indirectly referring about Harry

I was getting annoyed by the way he's indirectly hurting Harry.

"Mr. Beiber please tell me, if you're gonna help or no?" I said in a bit rude tone.

"I'm not and what makes you think I will?" He smirked

"I somewhere deep in knew that you wouldn't but i though you had at least some conscious in you, that you'd help but unfortunately all that you really are is AN. COMPLETE. ASSHOLE." I stressed each word.

"How dare you speaking to my dad like that" Justin pulled me up holding my neck and pointing a gun on my forehead.

Harry stood up in shock

"Justin don't.... Don't even think about it" Harry threatened.

"And what makes you think that he won't" Mr. Beiber continue to give an evil smile.

My neck was getting squeezed my vision was getting blurred.

Suddenly he left me... I landed on the floor.

Harry helped me up and held on to me tight I knew I can't stand. I was struggling to breadth.

"Ms. Morganston! We know that you've got the key." Mr. Beiber's words made my breathing even more harder.

"No I've haven't got any such thing! If you want, check me" I managed to whisper through my choked throat.

"You think we're fools? I know you'll not bring it here but we will get it from you by HOOK. OR. CROOK." His smile was so scaring

"Now get out before I kill you" Justin threatened.

We both moved out.

Harry called his driver and asked him to take his car home as he was gonna drive my car and drop me home.

He was driving in silence... I knew I had to apologize

"I'm so sorry Harry I didn't wanted-"

"Lottie that's alright. But I'm happy now that you actually know what kind of people they are you won't go there again.... Thank god I found you going and came with you orelse-" he paused "I don't know what would be happening today"

We stopped by my house.

Harry helped me get up to my room. He went down to my kitchen and something for me to eat.

"Okay Lottie have something and take some rest.. I guess Louis is free today I'll ask him to check out what's up in the company and come here by the evening and tell you"

Harry left after some time.

I got a text from Liam, he asked me to Skype him.

In a few moments he was on the screen of my laptop.

I felt so relieved to see him after this long stupid day. He was probably in his hotel room, he was on a bed and background was plain white.

"How are you. Liam how is it going on there?" I asked gladly

He wasn't replying.

"Liam?"

"What's wrong with your neck?" He looked dead serious.

Now I realize what I did, my hair is tied up in a bun and maybe he can see the marks. So I immediately put my hair down.

"N-nothing... Just maybe I slept in a wrong position"

He smiled. "Lottie you're a horrible liar and horrendous at making excuse. But now I need the truth you promised you'll not hide anything from me" he was serious again.

"Okay well, Justin Beiber did it when I went to the Beiber's Enterprise after I dropped you" I gave in. Made my words not very clear

"What?!? Where did you leave your brain? and what do you think you'll get if you go there? Are you alright? What did he do? I swear I'm gon-"

"I'm sorry" I cut his words looking down.

"Lottie I know you're very brave but I want you to be very careful... if anything happens to you..." He stopped

His eyes closed, forehead creased he was taking in deep breadths.

Finally he opened his eyes it looked pained... My heart ached seeing him like that...

"Liam you know something Harry saved me again... so at least now did you forgive him?"

"What? again! You know something he is already forgiven the first time he saved you, yeah he took away an important person from me five years ago but know he saved my lifeline." I could see love in his eyes I'm not sure love but something....

"Why am I so important to you?"

"Because I-" he kept his hand on the screen as if he wanted to touch me but I could already feel his hand on my face though he was so far away.

"Because what?" I asked wanting him to finish it.

"Because I l-"

Sorry!!! So sorry updating after long time...
I know this chapter's end is typical but there's still so much to come...
1K reads! This means so much to me thanks for ur support and taking time to read, comment and vote for this crappy thing what I call a story.
arohistyles01
day_dreams1D
Deesha_Directioner
fathimakarippoor
sum_directioner
Julia71724
@palak (sorry unable to tag u) thanx guys for being so incredible until now.

Lots of love
Nancy!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

416 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...
3.4K 54 17
You and Zayn have something special between each other but your heart beats fast when you see Harry. What is wrong with you? Will you stay faithful t...
2.3K 451 55
{Completed} "Life can be ironic sometimes. I searched the whole world for my princess but she was right next door." He said completely catching me of...
15.4K 384 29
I was born in a beautiful family. I have the best mother, father and brother. I can sing, dance and play guitar. But just only one talent in our fami...