Steve & Bucky Imagines/Prefer...

By absolutely_sebstan

Bucky and Steve one shots and Preferences based on the cinematic characters. This book is finished. Unfortuna... More

Introduction
First Meeting
First Date
First Kiss
How He Asks
How He Hugs You
How He Kisses You
Cute Couple Thing
Favourite Thing
Favourite Thing
Your Song
Nicknames
Name in Contacts
Pick up Line
How He Likes Your Hair
Talking About You
Love
Love Letters
Holidays
Jealous
PDA?
Favourite Season
First Thought
Mistletoe
His Gift To You
Your Gift To Him
New Year
Steve Pt.1
Bucky Pt. 2
Song
Cuddling
When Your Sad
What You Steal
Bucky
Bucky
Steve
Steve//Reader//Bucky
Bucky Request
Bucky's Proposal
Steve's Proposal
Venue/Food
Your Dress
Bucky's Wedding
Bucky's Reception
Steve's Wedding
Honeymoon
Pregnant
Birth
Steve Civil War 01
Bucky Civil War 01
Bucky Civil War 02
Christmas
On Hold

Your First Home

5.7K 156 24
By absolutely_sebstan

This preference is part two of the pregnancy, after you found out you were pregnant, you and your man knew you needed a bigger home for to raise your child in. This is the moving day. Your home is above ^^

Steve:

You are two months pregnant at this point. You don't know the gender of your child but Steve estimates it's a boy since it's more common in both of your families.

It was only about a month after you found out you were pregnant that you and Steve decided on a home to raise your child in. It was just in your budget range, and you found it to be a total win.

Although on the inside there were still some things to fix up, you both just smiled at the thought. This way, you could make the home your own.

Not much size added to your stomach, but you did notice some bloating. Steve made it his mission to start the nursery before any thing else to renovate. He had to be prepared early for this baby.

You had a big plan for the nursery, and knew it would take a few weeks to complete. Especially since Steve would not let you help with a majority of the room, due to your pregnancy.

You both decided on a cream colour to paint it, Steve would not let you near the room while he painted though, he wanted it to be a surprise by the end of the day.

So you kept yourself busy setting up the kitchen, simple enough to unpack the dishes and put a few decorative things on the counter.

Since you and Steve had moved in the week prior you had a lot of the rooms already set up with no need of renovation; it had already had nice floors and a nice colour on the walls, such as your bedroom, bathroom, and living room. Of course there was still the dining room, kitchen and nursery to set up.

You placed a bouquet of flowers in a vase of water as a finishing touch and noticed your husband walked into the kitchen with a smile on his face with little paint marks on his cheeks you assumed were a simple slip up.

He had started the painting early that morning and now reaching the time of noon he had to have been done.

"Your colour scheme was an amazing idea." He started
"It really suits the room." He added.

"I'm sure it does, but I do want to see it still." You smiled, and he came around the counter to give you a kiss.

"Then come along." He held your hand and lead you into the room, you looked around with pure joy.
"It's not completed of course." He added nervously.

In a few weeks time this room would be perfectly set up for your and Steve's baby, the excitement overwhelmed you.

"It looks great Steve, you did wonderful darling." You leaned up to kiss his cheek and you both smiled at the room once again.

Nursery in a few weeks time:

The Master Bedroom:

Bucky:

You are 5 months pregnant at the point of buying the home. So you do know the gender, a girl.

It had taken you and Buck a few months to find the right home, you had to be cautious in choosing due to his past. He desperately wanted this home to be your only home, and it was hard to not see his anxiety about it.

He knew he had the protection of his best friend and the Avengers but he continued to worry none the less. You had to admit you were nervous as well, but you trusted your husband and knew if it came down to it your little family would be safe.

It was a simple plan for your child's room, you went by one word. Princess.

When you were little you always wanted a beautiful princess room and when you broke the news of you having a baby girl Bucky knew he wanted your dream to become reality. So he took it upon himself to create a little Princess room for yours and his child.

He kept it top secret from you, he really wanted to surprise you.

Any normal situation you would have hated being surprised with something such as a nursery but you truly trusted him and what he wanted for your child.

He woke you up around 10:00am with a bright smile on his face that was so contagious even your morning mood was brightened.

"I'm finished the nursery." He said softly.
"Come see." He couldn't contain his excitement to show you, and picked you up out of your shared bed.

"Bucky! Let me down!" You giggled, you were much to far along in your pregnancy for his shenanigans, although you loved them.

He gently placed you down and walked you quickly to the nursery room door.

"Now, I made this in mind of you. I imagine even if the baby has features of mine, she will have your beautiful heart." He said and opened the door, revealing the most adorable nursery you could have ever imagined.

You walked in, admiring your surroundings. Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones or the fact that one of your dreams just came true; but you began to tear up.

"Oh my god. Bucky." You covered your mouth, you couldn't have done it any better then he did.
"You captured everything. I couldn't have ever imagined this. I love it so much." You said and turned around, he held you against his chest, careful for your belly.

"I'm so glad you love it."

"It's perfect Buck." You gave him a sweet kiss before turning back around to admire it once again.

The nursery:

The Master Bedroom:

Sorry if you don't like the look of the nursery's or master bedrooms, I just chose what I thought would fit their personalities.

~ Ray

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 617 11
"𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾... 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽?"
9.9K 256 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
242K 7.3K 194
Hi! Welcome back! Or if you're new to my books, nice to meet you! You know the drill, if you want me to write something specific, dm me, comment or...
322K 6.4K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...