Birth

Part three and final preference of the pregnancy. The birth. Don't worry I won't be going into the details, just the beginning and holding your baby. Hopefully you guys can see the cute gifs. Also if you have any ideas for future preferences comment below!

Steve:

12:00PM

"Steve I will be fine, you'll be right beside me, and it's grocery shopping. We aren't running a marathon." You reassured with a chuckle as he helped you into the passenger seat of your car.

"I could go by myself, I don't want you pushing yourself too much. You need to relax." He said and lent down to face you in your seat.

"Alright Steve, imagine this for a second. Let's say I stayed home, I'm relaxing, then. Out of surprise, I go into labour, and where's my husband? 30 minutes away from the house grocery shopping. You'd be closer to the Hospital then I would be."

His face read that he knew you were right, he sighed and looked up to you again.

"You could call an ambulance." The stubborn man suggested and you whacked his arm, making him laugh.

"Well it's too late, I'm already in the vehicle." You crossed your arms with a smirk.

He smiled at you, standing and closing your door gently. He made his way to the driver's side and you both went on your way to the Grocery Store.

***

"These prices are outrageous." Steve picked up an apple and complained.

"Steve you've been in this generation for 4 years, you know the prices have changed."

"I know (y/n), I'm just stating that they shouldn't have changed so drastically, a bag of apples would have been much less then 4.99, a damn movie was 5 cents in the 40's." "and milk, what happened to the milk delivery man?"

"If you keep ranting like an old man people are going to recognise you." you chuckled, and he glared at you. He had his regular disguise on, his hat and sunglasses, and even though you tried to convince him it was very obvious on many occasions he thought he would go unnoticed. In the end you were right, but that didn't stop him.

"It's reasonable to rant about." He defended.

He was distracted by the prices for a few moments until he noticed you hadn't answered and turned around to see you clutching the bottom of your belly and trying to breath.

"The baby's coming." You said and Steve's eyes widened.

"Oh my God." He looked around to see a few people, a worker, his eyes found your full cart, he looked down to see your water had broke and he panicked.

"Get the worker and tell him we're sorry for the mess, then I need your help to the car." You said calmly, trying to breath.

You shut your eyes tight at the pain and held onto the cart for balance as Steve did what you told him.

One downside to Steve being famous, he was recognised.

"My god, you're Captain America!" The worker said excitedly.

"Yes I am, but please I need your help. My wife is in labour-"

"Oh my god-Captain America needs my help."