First Thought

The first thing he thought when he first met you. If you don't remember the first meeting my suggestion is to check that out again! Just in case you don't want too I will out the summary of it at the beginning. Hope you enjoy :)

Steve:

You met at the gym. He ran into you on your way in and his way out.

Wow, she's beautiful, I haven't seen a Dane like-no its a woman you idiot. But wow, she works out? Not that she looks overweight at all, she looks fit but awe man! I'm rambling in my head. SMILE AND SAY HI. Nope, no words. Hopefully that smile didn't look too weird. Damn my awkward nature. I will say hi tomorrow. No back outs. If she even shows up after that awkward encounter.

Bucky:

You saw him in a contained room in Hydra's base, he looked to you with a soft expression.

Why is there a girl-dane-woman at the door? Is she lost? Who gets lost on a Hydra base. Wait. She is staring, what do I do? I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING. Give a expression I guess? Why would she look at me..I'm a monster. What I would do to get out of here...she's quite beautiful actually, I haven't seen any girl like her before.. In fact I haven't seen a woman since.. I can't remember. What am I feeling? This is strange, LOOK AWAY. LOOK AWAY.