I Love You, I Hate You | J.s

By HipLikeAngelina

********Please don't read this story, its bad.********* Stacy Mesa is a normal 14 years old girl that just mo... More

Meet up
Class & After Class
Apologies...
What Happened?
Suspended
Bullied
characters
Friends Again?
New Neighbours
Cuts For Love
She Woke up!
Meet The new Neighbours
Your cheating on me?!
You Now have a New Girlfriend?
New Stacy
New Jacob
Will you forgive me?
Stolen Heart
Keep me Away from him
New Boy
Fun
I still miss you
I can't do this anymore
Don't go away
Who are the characters? pt.2
You didn't
Thank you guys!
My saver
Break or date?
You lied
Problem
Made for me
I still have feelings for you
We have to...
Each Other
Will you be my...girlfriend?
Another Chance
Are we dating?
Magcon
24 hours
i can't believe Him
Life is Hard
Prom
End this
Hate
Gone
Are you serious?!
The end. {Last Chapter}
Sequel Is out!!!
A\n: Drama and more
A creative title
ask me questions!
Q&A Answers!
ROAST ON LELE PONS
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Quick update lmao
THIS STORY IS SO DUMB FFS

Kiss

2K 66 3
By HipLikeAngelina

Jacob POV

I see Kylie.

"So? Did you read the note? And did you learn something? " She said with a confused look on her face.

"Yes i did, but Kylie, which 1 of my enemies?" I ask.

"Mark, the one that you hate the most." She said with a smirk.

"But what about Sta-" And she cuts me off by smashing her lips against mine, but she is a really good kisser, Wait! I hate Sta- no Kylie, ugh...my life is so hard to live!

Stacy POV

Since I got home from the hospital. I decided to check on Jacob And maybe he'll apologise to me. And I decided to give him something he will like, a necklace that has my name on it.

I go to Jacobs house....i see the door wide open, And with that, i see Jacob and that bitch, making out. I drop the necklace, And jacob looks at me.

"I can't believe you Jacob, After what she did to me, Your still with her?!" I said angrily and crying. I run to my house.

"Stacy! It's not what it looks like!" Jacob said running after me.

I go running to my house and close the door.

I was proud that Jacob did not follow me, I go to my room and look through the window...i see Jacob looking at the necklace and he falls on the floor.

He starts crying which broke my heart cause i don't like seeing him like this.

I see Kylie coming up to Jacob, and she hugged him, he pushes her back.

And I think he said to her to leave. And she left, Jacob looks up and sees me at the window watching him.           

"Stacy?!" He screams.

After he sreams my name, i sit on my knees And cry.

Jacob comes running through the door, And I forgot to lock the door, Amazing.

He comes running and he hugs me so so tight to the point that I can't push him.

"Stacy, its not what it looked like...I opened the door and we talked for a minute and i was saying something and then she smashed her lips against mine. Please forgive me Stacy, i love you." He says kissing me on the cheek. I was about to say something until I see someone send me a message it was...

A/n:Guys who do you think send a text a message to Stacy? Btw guys almost 100 people red this book! Thanks to the ppl that red this book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 227 55
"You get to make three wishes. Whatever it is, just tell me and I'll make it come true" °°°°°°°°°°°°° Emily is a normal girl who moves with her mothe...
640 19 15
First off lets just say that none of the boys that are famous on here are not ok it makes it easier what happens when 16 year old bella falls for her...
19K 691 36
Meet Emily Hayes. Pretty, kind of popular - and totally smitten by Jake. Meet Jake Williams. Badass, captain of the football team- and he barely ackn...
238K 7.6K 23
Lauren's parents were murdered when she was just fifteen years old. At school she is the badass who stays by herself, till one day of her senior year...