You're Mine, Forever

By tonigracey77

Since she was twelve, Nicolaa James has been dreaming of a man she haven't met before. But in a twist of fate... More

You're Mine, Forever
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 1
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 2
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 3
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 4
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 5
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 6
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 7
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 8
You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 9
You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 10
You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 11
You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 12
You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 13
You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 14
You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 15
You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 16
You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 17
You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 18
You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 19
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 20
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 21
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 22
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 23
You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 24
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 25
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 26
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 28
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 29
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 30
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 31
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 32
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 33
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 34
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 35
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 36
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 37
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 38
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 39
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 40
You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 41
You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 42
You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 43

You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 27

36.4K 1K 42
By tonigracey77

Chapter 27

He took me to an Italian restaurant again and I immersed myself with my favorite pastas. Much to my horror of the prices on what's on the menu, still my husband paid for them without batting his dark eyelashes.

The place was crowded with elegant ladies around whom of course were again oogling my Eric. I was feeling awkward wearing my scrubsuit, feeling out of place. Why is it everytime he takes me out to dinner, that's the only outfit I'm wearing? He didn't even brought me home so I can change. So much for Mr. Richie Rich with a dirt-poor looking nurse of a wife.

He cleared his throat to get my attention. I wasn't aware he was speaking to me of something. I was so lost with my self-assessment.

He was wiping his sexy mouth with a napkin, he was done eating while I didn't even eat half of the food on my plate.

'You don't like it?', he asked, referring to the meal.

'I'm not really that hungry', I set aside my spoon. He wasn't aware that being with him, food is always the last thing on my mind.

He nodded.

'Babe, tomorrow they will send you a card at home. I already took care of--' tomorrow is my off-duty and the day after that.

'What card?', I looked up at him instantly, forgetting food and frowned.

He pointed at the waiter who took his credit card away. I stared at the waiter too.

'But why?!', I was shocked. Eyes huge.

'I'm paying for all of my wife's expenses'.

Oh God, not again! I bit my lower lip. I took a deep breath before talking.

'Eric, I told you before you don't have to. I got money and I'm working'.

'I know you do baby but you're my responsibility. You're my wife', he said with a smile. Well, who could say no to that? Argh! Again. It seems like that's his favorite speech when it comes to me. Putting me in my place as he says.

I sighed and silently groaned.

'Anyway, I have something prepared for you at home', he said, changing the subject. Giving me a sexy, secretive smile.

'What's that?', now I sounded like a little girl filled with excitement.

'Can't tell, it's a secret'.

I pouted.

He grinned then bit his lower lip. That made me sat up in attention. Yikes! I'm getting wet down there.

His eyes slowly caressed my face down to my neck then chest. I swallowed. It's getting hot in here!

He smirked. He knows?!

'Later baby'.

I snorted loudly.

He laughed so loud, that some women glared at us. Well, at me particularly for most of them were eyeing my husband since we came here. Yup, let me say that again 'MY husband'!

'So how was work?', he asked after his laughter subsided and took a sip of cold champagne. Usually he drinks brandy but tonight he preferred to keep it 'light'.

'It was fine. My mama made it through her operation', I answered cheerfully, too cheerfully in fact, hoping he won't notice how bothered I was with his presence. I was referring to my 72 year old female patient.

'Of course she will, an angel is taking care of her'.

I smiled coyly.

'I'm no angel Eric'.

'You are'.

'I'm not, you haven't seen my evil side yet', I growled. Teasing him.

'Oh believe me, I did'.

I frowned. 'What do you mean?'

'In bed'.

'No way!', ignoring the glares thrown at me. Well, I said it aloud. Again.

'You're so cute when you do that?'

'Do what?'

'Argue with me'.

'You like arguing?'

'No but I love to see you getting your tempers up. It's a rare combination. A shy lady with a wild, brave and wanton side. That's a huge turn on for me'.

I don't know if I'll take that as a compliment but it made me shut the fuck up.

***

Inside his car I couldn't stop myself from yawning. God! I'm so dead tired but I have to keep myself awake for I don't want to be rude to him. He took me out to dinner so the least thing I could do is atleast talk to him. He was telling me a story of his college days.

'Dad was very persuasive so I didn't have any other choice but to agree'.

'Agree on what?', I stiffled another yawn.

'Handling the business'.

Oops! I lost track which topic we were chatting about.

'Why? What was the course you wanted?'

He frowned slightly and glanced at me.

'I said that-- oh I see, you're sleepy', he smiled fondly and my face flared out with embarassment. He saw me with my puffy eyes and gaunt face. Yikes!

'I'm sorry', me, guilty.

He shook his head but he was smiling.

He manuevered the car to a sidewalk and stopped there. He reached over towards me. His hands accidentally touched my breast. I bit my lip. Jeez...

'You may take your nap. I know you're exhausted', he reclined my seat and before he started the engine, he kissed me chastely on the lips.

'Next time, don't forget to tell me what you really feel'. I know there's something on those words other than me telling him I'm sleepy but my mind is not cooperating for I was off to dreamland. And so I went there.

***

I was awakened by a hot, minty breath against my cheek and a soft whisper of him calling my name, trying to wake me up. I turned towards him, slightly opening my eyes and guess what? It landed on those lips.

I leaned over and kissed that sexy mouth that was driving me crazy from the first moment I tasted it. His face registered his surprised but after awhile, he deepened the kiss while my hands were busy caressing his nape and face. Our tongues fought each other. I moaned so loud for I know it turns him on a lot when I do.

'You're driving me crazy Nicolaa...', he whispered against my mouth. Glistening from his wet kiss, I licked and bit my lower lip like he used to do when he's teasing me.

'Nicolaa!', his eyes and nose flared with desire.

'Let's go inside baby', I said in a sexy, alluring him.

'I wanna fuck you', I want to put him on his place and that is on the bed, under the sheets. Now!

He suddenly left the driver's seat and went towards my side door. He opened it and almost yanked me out. I didn't know how it happened but we were both topless before he closed the front door. Not minding where our clothes landed.

I was planted against the wall. Hard. My right leg raised against his hip.

He was squeezing my titties and pinching my nipples simultaneously which were both poking out of my bra. I was drunk from his kisses, so intoxicated with horniness that I lost track of what's happening.

He ripped my bottom scrubs, I gasped.

'My uniform!'

'I'll buy you another', he growled, leaves no room for an argument.

'Er--', his mouth was on mine again. His other hand caressing my neck while the other is slowly cascading down. Rubbing my tummy, teasing my navel then getting inside my panties. When he reached his warm, tight target, he gripped me down there, hard, I groaned. Ripped clothes forgotten.

'You like that?'

'Yes. Put a finger inside. Please', I 'begged' breathlessly.

He did.

'Oh fuck...', I said gasping.

He started moving his middle finger inside me slowly. It felt like a smaller version of his cock, hard and huge. Spreading my juices, his tongue teasing mine. I was lost.

There's no escape for me from those naughty fingers.

Then I was strongly undulating my hips towards him. I can feel my orgasm building.

'Fuck me now Eric. I want your cock. Oh, please baby...', me, almost wailing.

He removed his finger, put his middle finger inside his mouth, licked all my juices from it while I'm watching.

'Delicious pussy', he whispered.

He then took both of my hands and placed them against his poking huge cock under his pants. I lowered his fly, placed him out and grabbed that cock. Was about to go down on my knees and give him a blowjob but he stopped me.

'No need for that,' he smirked. He carried me as if I weigh nothing, legs wrapped against his hips, his hands beneath my ass, squeezing my buttcheeks and pulling them apart, my back plastered against the wall, his large, thick shaft sliding thru my wet cunt. Slowly but forcefully.

'Oh God!', I mewled. Both of us closing our eyes, savoring our sweaty joining.

When he was deeply implanted in my dripping pussy. I commanded him silently to thrust faster by swaying my hips. So he started swinging his, to and fro.

'This is my first fuck against the wall Eric', I whispered, almost gasping the words out. I felt a slight sting on my perineum for he was pulling my ass apart strongly but I loved the pleasure-pain for I can feel his big cock as it drags my pussy walls.

'We'll make it unforgettable', and he started thrusting hard. Strongly. Faster. Harder.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

'Fuck, you're still so tight Nicolaa! I love feeling your warm pussy dripping wet. Cum for me baby! Feel that cock deep, fucking inside you!'

'Oh! Oh! Oh! E- Eric! Babe-- babyyy...', I sobbed. I felt myself spiraling to oblivion while my pussy squeezing him tight, as his cock showered me with his bursting warm semen.

'Nicolaaaaaaa..!', he screamed like a wild beast unleashing his great powers as he cummed in me.

So strong that orgasm, it shook the rafters. The neighbors might have heard him too.

'You growled so loud baby it's a good thing our roof didn't fell off on our heads', I told him in a quivering voice. Still in a state of climatic era.

He nodded, his breathing slowly subsiding into normal.

I can smell and feel our mingled sex fluids slowly leaking from me down towards my legs.

Mmm... His cock is still hard inside me. I squeezed his large penis, working my snug vaginal muscles.

'Eric?', I moaned his name, still so fucking horny.

He groaned. Acting as if he doesn't know what I want.

'Baby?', I whispered and nudged him. His forehead against my right shoulder, he slowly looked up and stared at me.

'Ni- nic?', he said, still breathless.

I giggled, it was so good our fucking he can't even utter my name properly.

'I want a re-match'. I whispered against his ear and sucked his earlobe.

He smiled dangerously.

'I know'.

My eyes went huge, for his cock just got larger and harder. Oh my!

'Fuck me now!', I growled.

That's the command he's waiting.

'As you wish, milady'.

And he did, twice on that wall. Thrice on the floor. Four times on the sofa. We made love on the living room till dawn and beyond, and until another five hours. We didn't make it to the bed but I was able to put him in his place though.

And that is between my thighs.

Inside my pussy.

And guess what?

I wasn't sleepy anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 0 8
Marcus was a geek in high school. Now he owns a billion-dollar company. And the only thing he needs to make his life complete is the perfect wife. So...
216K 6.6K 46
Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dark by unseen hands and lips. Having your...
1.3M 44.7K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
63K 2.7K 102
Sometimes we don't pay much attention to certain relationships and to certain people when they are close to us, it's only when we loose them, we unde...