Forgotten Memories: Vampire k...

By Blackenflames

Memories erased from everyone she had ever known, is replaced to serving the wicked pureblood Sara. As Rin en... More

Forgotten Memories: Vampire knight (sequel to Unearasable Memories)
~what am I? chop liver?
~for pea-sakes I dont even know your name
THIS IS SEXUAL HARRESMENT
I WANT MY ATTORNEY!!!
Um...I'm a werewolf
Is there such thing as blood crack?
The horrible artist
C-CUP Friends.
A student in the night class
Blood tablets
It's because she's my friend
Unless you don't want him anymore
It was Me and Him
actions speak louder than words
Blood Tablets
Your death is near
I'll be stuck to you like glue!
~Death of the Queen
3 letters can change your life forever
Why can't we be friends, Oh why can't we be friends.
Restoring the broken rose part 1
Restoring the broken rose Part 2
Restoring the broken rose: Final chapter

~what keeps me going

3.9K 155 12
By Blackenflames

A/N wooo wrote this till 3 in the morning next chapter will probably be shorter. Thank you guys for all the support! !!!!

~what keeps me going

I followed Sara to where Kaname Kuran was. I don't clearly understand why sara wanted to speak to him or why I should even a company her when I obviously couldn't help her if the situation turns bad. I had to be two steps behind her just to show that i wasn't on her level of statues. When we reached Kuran, he had the most intimidating expression. The way he looked at Sara, he was annoyed just by her presence. I would give million of dollars just to know what goes on my master stupid head.

"You were visiting your fiance, Sara? How unbecomingly vulgar of you...to come to the ballroom immediately after that, still wrapped in the scent of your 'meal' sara ..." Kuran said. Wow...wow wow... Am i the only one freaked out that he can smell what Sara ate? That has to be embarrassing. I mean i already knew that Sara had thing for drinking human blood, I just never said anything about it. As immoral as it is to drink from a human, I still have the desire to at least taste it. Sara comes back to the mansion with the stench of human blood every now and then and let me just say it makes the tablets that i drink look like tofu.

"Yes...it is indeed as you say Kaname-san. I truly did something offensive" Sara said touching her chin with her index finger. No really i thought to myself sarcastically.

"By the way, Sara, you wouldn't happen to have done something...to Ouri-sama from whom you were feeding earlier would you?" He question suspiciously. Dear...god Sara what did you do?!

"What right have you to ask me such crude question, I wonder? Ouri-sama and I are fiances who haven't seen each other in a while so, of course it would be rather depressing if nothing intimate had happened..." Really?...Intimate...did she had to openly say that! There are many ways to leave that out and keep that private.

"Although he rarely deign to pay me much attention as he still views me as a mere little girl...or are you worried about a different type of 'something'...?" She smiled evilly. Could she just get to the point of her evil freakin plan...I want to leave this stupid ball already. -.-

"If that's what you're thinking, you need not worry.. you of all people should know better than anyone just how much such a thing is far from being easy to do, shouldn't you?"

"Get to the point already, Sara-san" I gritted. Yes, I'm suicidal. I don't know how to keep my mouth shut.

"Forgive my lowly servant, she hasn't learned her place" Sara sneered.

"I agree with Rin, please get your point" He said causing me to gawk at him. The king of purebloods know my name! I don't know if I should be honored or be deeply afraid. If he heard of me, it can't be good. Sara and Kuran finished her intense awkward discussion then Sara's plan went into action.

~XXX~

The moment things went haywire in the ball, we made our escape out before anyone could question us. The limo drive stepped on the gas and we sped out the place. Takuma was fidgeting in his seat, uncomfortable with the fact that we left the party so soon.

"Sara-san... are you sure it's fine for us to ignore everybody in charge and just go home like that?" Takuma said unsurely.

"Obviously she can,Takuma, when she just did that" I sighed not aware of what was coming. A loud slap came across my face. Getting slap by a human wouldn't be bad but a pureblood slap, its like getting punched in the jaw.

"That's for disrespecting me in front of Kuran" She snapped.

I spit out blood from the low punch on the high class limo floor. "Me disrespecting you in front Kuran, you did that all on your own master, when you came to the ball drenched in the scent of human blood" I chuckled

"...you wouldn't happen to have done anything bad when you went wandering off on your won earlier, would you?" Takuma said in nonbelief.

"OH shut-up already..." Sara snapped her hand touching the window sill causing it to melt. I started to shiver a bit...if she would have slapped when she was using her pureblood power, my face would have be long gone.

" Sara-san! What's wrong?!" He exclaimed.

"I devoured... ouri-sama's life" She smiled. She began to explain how she had to used the hunter to be his servant and to her fiance, apparently, he saw it coming,not bothering to put up a fight. After that she had ordered the servant to kill herself.

"Would you...please answer me..if I ask you why you did such a thing? And to make it worse Ouri-sama was." Takuma pleaded.

"That man had grown so very weary of his terribly long life, since quite some time ago, takuma. His life now mostly consisted of just idly waiting for the day when it would all finally end." She interrupted.

"So he was basically grateful that you ended his life and knowing this you don't want to be like our-san and loose will to live" I started trying to get to the point. Her explanation always took too long.

"Yes, very observant, Rin, I sometime forget why I keep you alive but now I remember" She grinned.

"That's also why... I spent all this time playing the nice girl in front of the vampire council, because I knew they had rido-sama secretly working with them. And that's also why it's out of the picture for me to take foolish risks like rido-sama did, when he went for such a checkmate just to make fun testing out his power.. because you now what? Mark my words someday I will be queen!" She continued.

"Do you think Kaname will let you do such a thing?" Takuma said.

"I'm also curious, We all know Kuran won't agree to this" I nodded.

"Oh he won't want me to do it of course. After all the throne is Kaname-sans. He even confess to you, Takuma, that he was the ancestor and all...if that's true and if I were Kaname- san..I would let the offending party be fire" She said twirling her curly blond hair. So this is what i'm going to be doing; serving Sara-san to become queen. I know deep in my heart that i don't want to do this but what choice do I have?

~XXX~

Zero P.O.V

Rin, she's back after all these years, she's returned. I wanted to say so much but why did she had to come back like those beast. Did she chose the vampire life willingly. It seemed so, especially when she defended her pure blood. But why? Why? Did she do this...

"Tss you really are something.. you don't seem to care at all that we're currently under orders to not go hunting alone. Looks like dangerous behavior" Kaito said leaning on the door.

"I was never given such orders" I said. A small reminiscence occurred in my head. the Rin code, over rules all the codes in the handbook....Was she still the same, Rin?

"Oh.. well I guess it's because you're a special case..." He said causing to get more annoyed by the second.

"What did you come here for, Kaito?" I said getting to the point.

"The official business can wait. I'd rather we continue the talk we were having earlier, Zero..." He said.

Kaito was suspicious of what happened at the party. There were a lot of clues that left to be found. The hunter that was bitten was from a pureblood so it would be logical to suspect all the purebloods that were in the party...including the one Rin was with...

"That lion cub you were mentioning... is incapable to do anything anyway." He said

"for now, that is" I muttered. The fact that Yuki is a pureblood still leave bitter in my heart.

"Hey Zero, why do you have a gameboy under your pillow? I don't remember, you even liking games like that especially something so old like this." Kaito said curiously finding Rin's gameboy. My throat went dry all of sudden thinking of Rin again. I chugged down the tablets, my thirst still not quenched.

"You're eating too much... what's going?" Kaito questioned.

"So..what was the official stuff you came for?" I asked completely ignoring his questions again.

Kaito expression went dark " Don't forget I'm a hunter too..I know well the vampire nature"

My body crashed to the wall hard causing the small apartment bang loudly. "When you're emotionally unstable... that becomes my problem..." He yelled asking for an explanation of how I haven't fallen to a Level E.

"I actually don't feel any of what you described. As for the gameboy, it belong to a human. She begged me countless times to buy her games after games until i was flat out broke. On nights we're the urge to go kill vampire is nearly impossible to resist...having that gameboy her helps cool me down at least a tiny bit." I said even though it makes no sense

"Vampires you want to kill' huh? Does that include that vampire girl that was with pureblood?" He said. Rin...please stay out of trouble or else I'll have to do something about it.

●vote

Or

○review

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 32.2K 101
Saki is a vampire. She's been one since she was 6. Born a hunter, turned into a vampire, she has a twisted fate. No-one trusts a hunter who is now a...
87.8K 1.9K 27
This story is a reader X Senri Shiki from vampire Knights. You are a pure blood who goes to cross Academy and place in the night class, the night cla...
2.2K 79 32
This is my version of Kaname's perspective on what happens if the vampire knight crossed over to the diabolic lovers universe and what really happens...
64.7K 2K 37
There is one character unknown to all in vampire knight. This character knows nothing of her past and is raised by Shizuka. She knows only one thing...