The End || Meanie

By koreaweab

When you're dying alone, you wish for stupid things and a happy ending to your story. When you find a quiet... More

Crown of Stars
Tasting Sweet
To Be Different
Days Belonging
Never Wanted
Favourite Quotes
True Meaning
Epilogue

5.3K 251 14
By koreaweab

The lamps in the court finally came to life, flickering around them like fireflies in the spring. The stars were now dull from their spot in their own world.

Mingyu was normally rational, he normally told his patients that things weren't always fluff and positivity, but maybe it was the silent night, or the look in Wonwoo's eyes that made him start a promise he couldn't guarantee he could keep. He felt the stars would forgive him even if he betrayed his doctor's oath.

"Then I will. I won't let you go as a forgotten tragedy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554 29 11
i thought you were an angel. & lost myself while i caught sight of you. - in where seventeen finds themselves deeply lost in the thought of you. svt...
1.8K 125 14
Every night, without fail, wonwoo would write an entry in his diary. He would write about the day, about his thoughts, about his feelings and any oth...
9.3K 762 19
"What if I tell you that I could give you all the happiness in this world, would you believe me?" "Can you really do that?" "Of course." Their lives...
857 43 13
A series of love story between you and SEVENTEEN members. It's either death will bring you away from them or it will be the starting points of your l...