Justin and Me

Por awesumkrazygurl

A fictional story of me meeting Justin Bieber and becoming the love of his life. Más

Chapter One: The Simple Joy Of...Meeting Justin Bieber?
Chapter Two: Beach Party Swag
Chapter Three: Dinner And Dancing
Chapter Four: Justin Leaves...With My Heart?
Chapter Five: Double Date Plus One
Chapter Seven: Cure The Fever Dr. Bieber
Chapter Eight: Cheater, Cheater. Pumpkin Eater
Chapter Nine: Who Let The Jerk Out?
Chapter Ten: I Need...Space
Chapter 11: Studio Session With Scooter
Chapter 12: The Crowd Will Be Screaming My Name
Chapter 13: Celebration
Chapter 14: Off To Stratford
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Six: Japan!

101 1 0
Por awesumkrazygurl

I woke up the next morning next to Justin. He had his arm around my waist, still asleep. I turned to lay on my stomach and started softly kissing his bare chest. I could see him smile as he slowly started to wake up. He took my hand and put it on his chest. "You make my heart beat girl." I laughed and we laid like that for a while.

Just then someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Justin said. Scooter walked in and saw us laying together. He laughed and said, "Someone's getting a little comfortable." I felt my cheeks get hot as my face went red. "I'm just kidding Ali. I hate to break up whatever is going on but we gotta go." "Kay we'll be out in a while." Justin said. Scooter left and Justin turned to look at me. "Are you excited for Japan?" He asked me. "Of course!" I said. He laughed and said, "Good." I got up, gave Justin a kiss, then left to go take a shower. I took a quick shower and got dressed in some shorts and a t-shirt. I decided not to wear make-up today. About five minutes later Justin came in and sat down on the bed that I didn't even sleep in. He looked around the room and asked me, "Are you going to miss California?" I nodded and sat down next to him. "I love you so much girl." he said. Before I could reply he kissed my lips and picked me up. He ran around the hotel like a monkey. I laughed uncontrollably. He ran out the back door to the car waiting for us. He set me down on a seat and said, "be right back." He ran upstairs and came back with my bags. He put them in the back and sat in the seat next to me. "We all set?" Scooter asked. "Yup." Justin said. Scooter started the car and we drove to the airport.

Half an hour later we arrived at LAX. "Alright, we're here." Scooter said. "Don't worry about hiding we have Kenny meeting us in the front to escort you." Scooter said to me. I smiled and said, "Ok thanks." We walked up to the doors and Kenny was waiting there as planned. He opened the door for us and led us toward the ticket counter. Scooter paid for all four of us and we got on a private plane. We were going straight to Japan, no stops. That kind of made me nervous because I didn't really enjoy flying. Justin saw me looking nervous and squeezed my hand. He said, "It's okay babe." I smiled at him as Kenny led us onto the plane. For only four people being on this plane it was pretty big. There was a back room and a mini fridge and a nice bathroom and everything. The back room ended up being split into three rooms separated with doors. It was way bigger than you'd think. Justin explained to me that one room was for Kenny. One for Scooter. And the last one for the both of us. It had a double bed. I asked him, "is it necessary to have all this? It's only a three day flight." "For my princess yes, it is necessary." he said. I laughed and kissed his cheek. We sat down on the couch that was in the main area. I sat cross legged as Justin held me and played with my hair. Scooter and Kenny sat on the couch across from us and just smiled at how in love we were.

After a while Justin asked me, "you hungry babe?" I nodded and he got up to the fridge. He pulled out some wrapped sandwiches. He asked me what kind I wanted. I said, "Ham please." he smiled and handed me a sandwich. He tossed sandwiches at Scooter and Kenny and sat down with his own. He and I ate in silence as he got up for sodas. He handed me a grape and a strawberry for himself. I laughed and he asked, "What?" I looked up and said, "How'd you know grape was my favorite?" he laughed and said, "I do my research." I laughed at how silly he was. I started to get drowsy after a while. I stood up and grabbed Justin's hand. I started to pull him towards our room. He looked pretty tired too. I went into the bathroom and changed into some pajamas. He changed too but all he had to do was take his pants off and put a white t-shirt on. He happily did that in front of me. When he was taking his pant off he made it like a strip show and twirled his shirt around his head. I laughed an threw a pillow at him. He laughed too and finished getting dressed. He laid down next to me. He turned the lamp light off and I cuddled up close to him. We were facing the same direction so he put his arms around my waist. He slowly started kissing my neck and I said, "Love you Justin." I felt him smile against my neck as he said, "I love you too."

TWO DAYS LATER...

We finally landed in Japan and started to get off. Kenny leaded us toward the back of the airport. When we got outside Justin's tour bus was there. Pattie and Mama Jan were already on the bus. Pattie gushed and said, "so this is her. It's nice to officially meet you. I've heard so many nice things about you. Justin just won't shut up about you." Mama Jan laughed and said, "Yeah if he doesn't shut up he's going to break another vocal chord." We all laughed and Justin said, "Well, it's true. You're always on my mind girl." Pattie sat me down on the couch and we started talking. "Honey, I'm sorry I was a little rude the day at Justin's concert. I thought you were just a fan and Justin stopped a whole concert for you so I was a little anxious because there were so many upset fans." I smiled and said, "it's okay." she smiled back an hugged me. Mama Jan told Justin and I, "You two must my exhausted from the plane ride why don't you go to Justin's room and take a rest. We'll see you in the morning." Pattie and Kenny murmured in agreement. "Ok, goodnight everyone." I said. Then Justin led me into the back towards his room. It was covered in posters of the 'Toronto Maple Leafs'. I laughed and looked around his room. He smiled and we got into his bed.

I had trouble sleeping and apparently Justin did too. Because he asked me, "Babe you still awake?" I said, "Yeah, why?" he said, "I can't sleep." "Neither can I." I replied. "Will you sing to me?" I asked him. "Of course babe." he said. He started singing 'One Less Lonely Girl'. I slowly started falling asleep as the song seemed to get slower and the words started to make no sense. Right before I was at the verge af slumber I felt a kiss on my forehead and that's the last thing I remember.

The next morning I felt a warm hand tracing my face and leading down towards my arms and back up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Justin smiling. He kissed my cheek and said, "morning Ali." I smiled as he stared into my eyes. Just then my stomach rumbled. "Let's get you something to eat." he said. He started to get up and I looked down and said to my stomach, "Thanks for ruining the moment." He laughed and led me to the kitchen. Pattie was making pancakes. "Thanks mom." Justin said as he took some and put them on a plate. We sat down at the table as Justin brought some syrup. We ate in slilence for a while. When we were done. I took the plates to the sink. "Thanks Pattie, they were really good." She smiled and said, "Glad you like them honey." I smiled back. I helped her clean up the kitchen. I started to do the dishes. They were the last thing that needed to be done and I offered to do them. "You are a saint! If only you could Justin to do that kind of stuff. I swear that boy is so lazy." she said quietly. "Heard that." Justin said. We laughed and she left to go watch some tv. After a while I was almost done with the dishes I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist. We stayed like that until I was done then he turned me around and we kissed for a while. We were so into it that we didn't notice everyone come and watch. I opened my eyes and stopped. "What's wrong babe?" Justin asked. He turned around and laughed. I was so embarrassed. Everyone laughed and said we were hoping that would happen. Mama Jan said, "don't be embarrassed we accept you and Justin's love for each other." I smiled and we walked out to sit down on the couch. I sat on his lap as the driver drove us to the first venue on Justin's tour in Japan. I looked out the window the whole time. It was so beautiful in Japan. "it's beautiful here huh?" Justin asked me. "Yeah." I said in awe. He pulled my face towards his and kissed me. Then he said, "Not as beautiful as you." he kissed me again and I giggled. "I love your laugh." he said. That made me giggle even more.

We arrived at the stadium and got out. We all went to the back dressing room and waited as Justin got dressed and ready for tonight's performance. Mama Jan and him did some vocal exercises in the other room. I understood why I couldn't be in there. It would throw Justin off track. After they were down he came out. Scooter handed his some sweet sugared candies. "You're all the sugar I need." Justin said to me in a pervy voice. I threw an empty water bottle at him and said, "that was cheeesy." He laughed and said, "hey, careful with the bottles I have bad experiences with them." he laughed jokingly as I threw another one at him. Then he said, "Oww I don't know why she just threw that at me." he chuckled as I pulled him onto the couch. I sat on his lap and we kissed for a little bit.

"Okay show-time." Scooter said. We all went out to the under-stage. Everyone was there. Kenny, Scooter, Allison, Mama Jan, Pattie, Jeremy, Ryan Good and the rest of his team. Scooter said a prayer as we all held hands. I had watched 'Never Say Never' so much that I was familiar with this ritual. I smiled to myself at that thought. Justin was making an entrance this time so I followed him to the under-stage part where he rises up to the stage. "You ready?" I asked him. "Yeah. Because you're here." he laughed. I kissed him on the lips as the countdown started. He slowly started rising up and up. I quickly ran out to the part where I could see him. He couldn't see me but I could see him. I watched contently as he sang his heart out and did what he loves to do. "Amazing isn't it?" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Jeremy standing there with tears forming in his eyes. I said, "Yeah. It is. It's very nice to meet you sir." I said to him. He smiled and said, "nice to meet you too. Word travels fast." he laughed. "Is my son treating you nicely?" he asked suddenly. I blushed and said, "Of course sir." he laughed and said, "Good. I would've had to kick his butt." I laughed and we watched Justin finish up his song. Then 'One Less Lonely Girl' started to come on. Kenny came over and grabbed my arm. "Come on." he said. I looked around nervously as I saw his crew smiling at me. I knew what was happening when he started to lead me onto the stage. I walked over to the stool and sat down. Justin started singing to me and handed me some roses. He stood closer to me than he normally would. When the song ended he stood me up and twirled me around. "This is my girl everyone." he said into the mic. He smiled and kissed my lips. I saw some girls in the front row crying. I felt so bad because I remembered when that was me in the front row watching him sing to a girl that wasn't me. But then I realized I am different than the other 'One Less Lonely Girls', because I was the one he actually loved. I smiled as the dancers led me off stage. When I got under the stage everyone clapped and hugged me. "Did he plan this?" I asked. They laughed and said yes. I was so happy and excited and so many other feelings I can't describe. But one thing for sure I was TIRED. Like ridiculously tired. I told Pattie and she said, "Should I drive you to the hotel?" "Yes please." I said. She led me outside to her car and drove me to the hotel. "Are you feeling alright?" she asked me. "I feel sick." I told her. "We'll take you to a doctor in the morning." she said. "In the meantime, try and get some rest." she led me up to me and Justin's room. I laid down on the bed and she kissed my forehead. "Sweet dreams honey." she said to me. Then I fell asleep.

Seguir leyendo