ALMOST A MISS

By Almasi254

Loosing a mother who was her whole world Blake is forced to move across the world to a father who she hasn't... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 18
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Author's note

Chapter 19: Will's POV.

14 2 2
By Almasi254

I woke up feeling like a bus ran over me ten times. It was a bad idea to have the party thrown here for Jina but her ways of convincing one to get her way is good.

My head was pounding so bad and my joints stung. I will never drink like that again. I picked up my phone to look at the time and it read 12:30. I picked up a clean shirt from a pile that I had folded yesterday. I remember Jina puked all over the one I had. Did I mention she got into a fight with another girl because of a drinks.

The events after that were still a blur and trying to piece them back together was hard. I went to the bathroom to receive myself when I saw what Jina wore, at least what remained of it, on the bathroom floor.

"Finally you are up, I thought you were in a comer or something." I heard Jina from

"What are you doing here?" The sight of her in my T-shirt almost made me snap.

She spread herself flat on the bed making the shirt rise up."Don't act like that you liked my company last night, you didn't complain at all."

"Don't tell me?" Suddenly realizing that I might have done something stupid.

"Relax, nothing happened, you kept on going about Blake and everything and when you were done talking you collapsed dead on your bed."

A breath of relief escaped my dry mouth. Good. I did nothing. "What are you doing here?"

"Last night or now?"

"Both."

"Well , its the same thing, I want us to go back being what we used to be. What everyone wanted. What everyone talked about." The way she jumped from the bed to my side was so fast I didn't know how she did it. Her hand was resting on my chest while her strawberry scent filled my nostrils and that reminded me how I had missed the coconut and vanilla scent that came from Blake.

Her grip was tight on my arm while her leg tried to find an opening between mine. What is she trying?she knows about Blake, I can't let this even get close to happening. I pled away from her to the door and opened it.

"Are you throwing me out?" Her words came out shocked.

"Yes I am, now leave before I force you out."

"You are doing this because miss too-goody-shoes right?"

"My miss -too-goody-shoes, now out Gina." She opened her mouth but then closed it when like she had something to say but re-thought it. I watched as she picked up her pieces that she called clothes and walked out not giving me even a look.

Gina and I dated for close to three years but she left me after she finished highschool, her exact words were 'we are going to fast and I want to have my fun'. I did let her have her fan while I sat on the side heart broken but a good thing came out of the break up, meeting Blake, my Blake. She makes my world go round. From the first time I almost hit her I couldn't get that beautiful face off my head. I had to make her mine, I had to swoop her before any one that doesn't deserve her does.

After a quick shower and change of clothes I walked to the main house to find Chris trying to make the place.

"I told you it was a bad idea to have a party, especially if it involved Gina Mangi." I tossed him a red cup that was behind the counter on the floor.

"And I should have listened."

He took the last pile of garbage  outside while I  poured us some fresh juice. Works wonders after a toxic night.

"Hey Will, why was Gina coming from your room?"  Chris asked grabbing his glass and setting it on his side.

"She slept there."

"She slept with you?" I could now see the worried sparks behind his blue eyes. He got everything wrong.

"No, no. Yesterday night after everything that happened with the fight, I took her into my room where she changed into one of my shirts. I was outside Chris, while she was changing, I was outside." A breath of relief escaped him.

He took a huge gulp of his juice like he was trying to wash down bad memories. "You should call Blake."

"Yes I am planning on calling her right now, I have missed her-"

"It is not about that Will , she was here this morning and she met Gina, in your T-shirt. To cut the story short she is mad because Gina gave out the impression that both of you are a thing now. She was broken Will. Kind of the way you were when Gina broke things off."

Chris kept talking but all I heard were the voices in my head telling me what to do next. I can't loose her. I have finally found the one and Gina ruined everything.

"What are you going to do?" Chris said calmly like he was picturing himself in my shoes.

"Try and talk to her is all I can think of."

"Will..."

"I have to try, she has to believe me. You did believe me right?" I wasn't believing what I was selling either.

"I think they are staying over the same place they were last time " Chris offered his help.

I picked up the keys that were on the counter and dashed out of the house with no second thought. I had to get to her before she moved to a place where I can't find her. She needs to get my side of the story. She needs to know that I had nothing to do with Gina and she was all I wanted.

"Be careful." Chris shouted from the door as I backed from the driveway.

The drive was long, she never stayed that far away from where I was. This is annoying. She was always close by. Every turn I took I kept on this king about the worst, she would be gone by now. My Blake would be gone and with a bad idea. Why was she here anyway ? She never told me she was coming back. She had only been away for a week.

I pulled over her apartment driveway and uneasiness settled in my stomach. There was no car in the drive way. My eyes darted to her door that I knew far too well and it looked locked. I gathered up the little strength I had left and ran up the stairs to her door.

After knocking a few times with every knock holding my breath I settled for the reception area for information.

"Can I help you?" The browned eyed lady at the desk asked with her hands typing away on the keyboard in front of her. She had a friendly smile with nice red nail polish that went well with her navy blue suit. Her hair was nicely held into a low tucked bun.

"The ladies in room 45 are they still here?"

She looked at her screen for a bit then turned back to me, "How are you related to any of them?"

I looked at her Nate tag and knew it would be easy to convince her if I called her by her name. "Eve, my girlfriend and her friend live there. Blake and Judy. I am Will, Blake's boyfriend. I have been here a couple of times."

She smiled, " I have seen you here before." Her face went to a disappointed one, "I am sorry though, but I can't help you. What I can say is that they are not here at the moment." She handed me a piece of paper. "Please fill the paper with all your information we need it for security purposes."

"Where are they?" I felt my anger rise at the situation.

"I don't know and even if I did I have a feeling with your tone I wouldn't help you sir. Are you going to fill the papers or should I call security on you?" She got serious.

I took the piece of paper and headed to the empty lobby where I filled every last bit if information. Once done I took it back to the desk and made my way to the car. My mind definitely disoriented and the fact that I couldn't get anything from Eve didn't help my situation.

I picked my phone and dialed  her number and after two rings it went on line busy. This went on for a twenty minutes before going on a switched off and not reachable mode. My only help was Judy.

I dialed her number and after two rings an angry Judy picked up. "The nerve.."

"I need to talk to Blake please." The pleading in my voice was evident.

"She doesn't want to talk to you I mean what you did.." She whispered at me. Blake has no idea she is talking to me.

"Listen Judy, I didn't sleep with Gina, you know how she is. She made the whole thing up. I can't do that to her. I love her." I really do love her. " Gina simply took a low highway  and used it. I can't ever cheat on Blake."

She spoke after a long pause,"What's your plan now because Blake is furious and ..." She cut herself.

"Try and and help me little bit. I will come to your house. Today. That's where you are right?"

"No Will, we are heading back to the coast. She can't take it here. She doesn't want to see you."

"Can't you stall till I get there?"

"I can't Will. Just work on it. I will try to get her see your side but I need the full story from you."

I rubbed my temples feeling a headache start to creep in, " OK. When will you guys be back?"

"I don't know" the way she said it was more of even if we come back I doubt she would want you to know. "I will see what I can do Will. See you soon".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 9.7K 43
#1 in boyfriend (um what? Am I dreaming?) "Oh kid," he laughs and walks closer to me. He doesn't get close enough to stand between my legs, but his t...
105K 2.6K 65
Some people are born into a home that was made for them, others have to spend years fighting for their place in this world. Charlee spent sixteen ye...
4 0 3
After her sudden death, Gia jumps into the body of another woman who has everything she's ever wanted including the thing she hates the most.
784 409 20
After her parents' divorce, a girl moves to a new home with her mother. There, she meets her new step-brother who turns out to be a complete jerk who...