Secrets and Lies!

By shies322

Being engaged to a mobster is it all good? No will you turn into a liar too. How will a good girl change and... More

Secrets and Lies: 1 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 2 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 3 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 4 Breakup the beginning
Secrets and Lies: 5 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 6 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 7 Breakup the Beginning
Sectets and Lies: 8 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 9 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 10 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 12 Breakup the Beginning
A/N
A/N
Secrets and Lies: 13 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 14 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 15 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 16 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies part 17
Secrets and Lies: 18
Secrets and Lies: 19
Secret and Lies 20
Secrets and Lies 21
Secrets and Lies 22
Secrets and Lies 23
Secrets and Lies 24
Secrets and Lies 25
Secrets and Lies 26
Secrets and Lies 27
Secrets and Lies 28
Secrets and Lies 29
A/N
Merry Christmas 2015!!
Secrets and Lies 30
Happy New Year!
Secrets and Lies 31
Secrets and Lies 32
Secret and Lies 33
Secrets and Lies Part 34
Secrets and Lies Part 35
Secrets and Lies Part 36:
Secrets and Lies Part 37
Secrets and Lies Part 38
Secrets and Lies Part 39
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 40
Secrets and Lies Part 41
Secrets and Lies Part 42
Tags
Secrets and Lies 43
Secrets and Lies Part 44
Secrets and Lies Part 46
Secrets and Lies Part 47
Secrets and Lies Part 48
Secrets and Lies Part 49
Secrets and Lies Part 50
Secrets and Lies Part 51
Secrets and Lies. Part 52
Secrets and Lies Part 53
Secrets and Lies Part 54
Secrets and Lies. Part 55
A/n. Happy Fourth to Everyone!!
Secrets and Lies Part 56
Secrets and Lies Part 57
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 58
Secrets and Lies. Part 59
A/N

Secrets and Lies Part 45

258 16 4
By shies322

April 26,2016
02:28 am

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

This chapter is dedicated to VoltageWriter and Sahanapuppy1 and Jessica Ho from FB with out your questions and comments and support.

I wouldn't be able to achieve the amount of reads that I have.

With this new chapter the reads has increased to 5.27k!!!'
WoW!!!
See I am truly Blessed!!

Thanks again and I'll try to update more........

Secrets and Lies

Part 45:

Recap:

Soryu POV continues:

"No, I'm aright....." She says as her voice cracked. I know she's lying to me. I see she trying to hide her discomfort from me. She's always put every ones feelings before herself. This makes me mad but it makes me Love her even more.

"Sweetness....." I softly spoke. I need to make a point. "Tell me how you feel?" I asked her.

She try's to open her eyes. Then she squints up at me and her eyes barely open. Their almost swollen shut. I see she has two full black eyes forming. "Why? I'm okay...." She says above a whisper.

"Your not alright! Because I need to know......" I replied truthfully.

"I don't want you to worry about me. So, I'm fine! Okay!" She retorted shifting in pain.

End of recap

Soryu POV continues:

I sigh, "Sweetness, it's fine I know the truth and I'm her for you. You are still stubborn huh?"

"You think?" She joked with a small smile.

"Yes........" I chuckled kissing her on the temple.

"Ahhhh, ohhhh!" She screech out.

"And you tell me, Your alright?" I say sarcastically.

"Okay, I'm in a little bit of pain....." She hesitates to say, but she admits it.

"I knew you were hurting, you know woman, the more you denied it the more you make people worry....." I said swiftly.

"I see. I could never hide anything from you or anyone." She confessed with tears pouring from her eyes.

"Wait, please don't cry! You can't get up set. See your monitor of your heart rate has gotten faster. Please calm down......" I say into her ear.

"Hmmmmm........." She gasped out a moan and shivers from my voice. I smirked loving that I have this effect over her.

"Soryu, I am sorry......" She says as tears flow down her cheeks.

"Why are you sorry?...." I asked.

"I know why you broke up with me. I know the truth......." She confessed.

"How? I didn't say anything...." I claimed.

"I saw Ryuun confessed how he made you leave me and how he wanted you to pay. He paid the greasy man to kill me and the loyal Ice Dragons. You know he wanted to make an example of me and Inui. Because we are the closes to you. I left you DVDs of there meeting. That's your proof." She said groaning in pain.

"Stop you need to be calm. You'll tell me later......." I say.

"No, Ryuun is here, he'll find it......" She panicked.

"Samejima found it and it's in my office." I told her.

"Good......." She sighed out.

"............." I watch her, as she calm down. Letting out a breath that I didn't know that I was holding. I glanced at her as she breathes in. How beautiful she is, but I can't forgive or forget what has happened to her. I say this to my self.

"What did they do to you?" I lowly mumbled. Feeling my anger erupting in my chest. I can't help myself.

"It's fine... Don't worry my love!" She trying to calm me.

But my mind won't let me. I seething the more I think. I'm taking in her appearance and I'm tabulating all of her injuries.  I'm making a serious note on what I'm gonna do to Ryuun. She has handprints all over her arms, on her throat.

She also has handprints in her face. Also bad bruises over her eyes. She can barely open them. Her eyes well the whites of them, the eyes has pools of blood where it's supposed to be white. She has Petechial hemorrhage in her eyes. Her face has cuts. She's shot two times. Oh hell no some one is gonna feel my anger. My head is hurting with rage.

"You know Sweetness the first thing that leaves your beautiful lips is about me, or how is other people? Why is that?" I asked her...

"Oh I did?" She sweetly says.

"Do you know the second thing you say is out of you mouth is Hello my love." I says lowly.

"Really?" She questioned me.

"Yes......" I said.

She smiled through the pain.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I have to kiss her. I came closer to her, stocking her like she was my prey. I came closer to her until there was no room. I lean down to her lips. Gently pressing my lips to hers.

I kissed her lips, pecking them not wanting to hurt her. I'm Holding my lips to hers, pushing them to hers. Feeling the sweet heat from her mouth to mines, the energy that pierced my lips was amazing. "Wow!!" My brain shouted.

I kept kissing her with small kisses. Trying not to hurt her split lip. She softly moan into my mouth. The sound was so sweet that my body wanted more. But I had to stop, even tho I didn't want to. But I did. I slowly pulled away from her lips. Getting a groan from her. That right there made my day. I wasn't the only one who wanted more. But I had too she wasn't in the right state to continue. But it was nice to hear she didn't want to stop our actions. As I look down on her she has a small tint of red on her cheeks. I am so glad that I still have this effect on her. I then realized that I missed her a lot.

"Oh boy, how I missed her lips. I missed everything about her. How I missed everything. I missed her smile. I missed her smell. I missed her laugh. I missed the taste of her. I missed every thing...." My heart leaped in loved I had for this woman.

"I love you!" I say softly. She turns towards me. With a little surprised look on her face.

"You love me?" She said shakily. As more tears fall from her eyes.

"......Yes I Do! I Always Have! I Never Stopped!" I declared to her.

"I Love You and I forgive you as well." She said above a whisper.

I wanted to sit to tell her everything but there wasn't a chair. So I went to sit next to her, but there wasn't a chair. I went over to the other side of the room. Where I found and unused chair. I grab the unoccupied chair and I moved it towards Sweetness bed side. I moved it closer to her bedside, and then I set it down. After I set it down I sat in to it.

I grasp Sweetness's right hand into my left. I look down into my left hand on to her right all I could see their were bruises. Even her finger tips were bruised. I can't believe it. Even her fingers were bruised and swollen. I gently lifted her hand to my lips and I kissed each finger. I press each digit to my lips and I gently kissed it over and Over.

"Sweetness, I'm so sorry!" I said kissing her hand. 

Then she glance toward me, "I Love You So Much........." She says softly, as she grasp my hand, then she presses my hand across her lower abdomen. I am captivated by her eyes. All of sudden I feel movement beneath my palm. I am surprised to feel this. I made a small gasp. As my jaw dropped, this is my children moving inside of my beloved. Sweetness starts to chuckles out loud and then she winces at the pain. And the several of the monitors go of blaring and the doctors come flooding into the room. Nurses bring in other machines.

"What's going on?" I nervously shouted.

"You have to leave......." A nurse sternly spoke to me. As I watch the doctor work on Sweetness.

"No! I need to be here!" I shout uncontrollably in hurt and anger.

"If you don't leave now! You will loose your family! They're all are going to Die from your interference!" She stated a matter factly.

"..............." I say nothing, I looked at her and I then looked at Sweetness and then at the doctors who were working frantically to save her. And then back to the nurse.

"......Fine!........." I say as my face drain of all color. Then my mouth became dry. And then my heart rate speed up thousand times fold. Now I'm unable to breathe. Just at the thought of me losing her. I stumbled out of her room or the waiting area of the surgical unit.

I'm Making my way back to the waiting area of the surgical room unit.

I glanced up to see Eisuke and Ota staring back at me.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.1K 19
"You know I never thought I would fall in love... All of my life I felt like I was incapable of doing so. I would like guys here and there but only f...
36K 986 25
Kissed by the Baddest Bidder Soryu Oh Fanfic. What is it like to be dating the Ice Dragon's leader? Follow Sakura Sho and her adventures to find out...
348K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
6.8K 215 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...