Robotic Heart (Genos x Reader)

By LostWithin

A series of one-shots all about our favorite cyborg. Goes from a variety of smut to fluff. I do not own One P... More

Robotic Heart
Sparring
Bad Days
I Can't Love You
Feel My Love
Little Ones
Speed of Light
Appreciation
Shocking
Human
Merry Christmas
You've Gotta Go
Twister
'Playing' House
Warranted Worry?
Stress Relief
Safe
Break Part 1
Illumination
Gone Far Too Long
Frisky Confessions
Scars Don't Heal Part 1
Scars Don't Heal Part 2
Scars Don't Heal Part 3
Style
From Start to Finish
Thank You

Break Part 2

9.7K 249 335
By LostWithin

Warning: Yandere Cyborg up ahead (Also, I worked a lot with the song in the media so if you want to play it. It set a good mood for me.)

You were in trouble. You were a sitting duck amid the masses of monsters prowling around the area. You had taken a few good hits but your leg had numbed out on you and you could barely move, let alone crawl.

So you were forced to wait there for the back-up that the Hero Association had called in. You were having a guessing game of who they would send to distract you from the impending danger when you saw one monster take notice of you.

You were lying against the side of a car trying to blend in as much as you could but it definitely caught sight of you. It was sauntering toward you with a sickly smile as you tried to get away from there on your hands.

Right when you felt it looming over you, you shut your eyes braced for its attack.

However, it never came. Instead, a deafening boom was heard blasting passed you. Whatever it was, it was so hot that it stung the back of your legs.

But as quick as it had come it was gone. You blinked and turned around to see what the hell had happened. To your surprise, a few feet away Genos stood with his arms raised. Smoke poured out of his weaponized arms as he marched forward.

At first, it didn't seem like he had seen you. You thought he would walk right passed you and go see if he had finished off the beast. But he halted directly in front of you before glancing over at you, his eyes glowing a strange golden color.

"Genos?" Your voice was barely above a whisper.

He said nothing as he slipped his hands beneath you and picked you up. He avoided eye contact with you as well, causing you to be hesitant to resting your head on his shoulder. You opened your mouth but were too afraid to speak.

You waited until he had taken you home to try talking to him again. "Genos?"

The cyborg made no recognition that he had heard you. Once he had gotten both of you into the apartment, he took you to the kitchen. He sat you down on the counter as he searched the cabinets for a first aid kit.

"Genos, talk to me, please," You pleaded with concern.

Genos turned back to you as he rifled through the white box for bandages. He then proceeded to mummify your scratched arms with them.

You sighed and averted your attention to your leg. You still couldn't feel anything in it and you were starting to worry. "Genos, I think I need to go to the hospital," You said. "My leg's really numb."

He cast a glance to your leg, but then went back to sticking band-aids on your face. You furrowed your eyebrows, having enough if his attitude. "Genos, listen to me!"

Genos shot you a glare. "What?"

"Look, I know you're angry with me but please listen! We need to go to a doctor and get my leg checked out."

He stared at you for a second before shaking his head. "No, you're fine. But if it really is something serious, I'll figure something out."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. "What? Genos, I need help—"

"You don't need anyone else!" He snapped. He then cupped your cheeks and stroked them gently. "You have me. And I'll protect you from everything," Genos said eerily.

He leaned in and kissed you despite the shock on your face. For a minute, you didn't respond, but once the cyborg pulled you closer to him, you carefully edged into it.

His lips were needy and anxious, like you could slip through his fingers at any moment. You weren't used to this Genos, your Genos was always full passion in his kisses and here he seemed to be forcing love out of you. You were about to pull away when his lips struck a certain spot on yours. "Ow!" You yelped backing away. You touched the area and felt the split, swollen skin that was now bleeding.

Genos thumbed the cut gently as he peered at it quizzically. "You're hurt, (y/n). You promised me you wouldn't get hurt this badly ever again."

"It's part of the job," You shrugged. "I tried my best but...."

Genos gazed into your eye for a moment before softly pecking your lips. "I love you so much, (y/n)," He murmured as he sucked the blood on your lower lip. "Why do you do this?"

"I'm sorry," You closed your eyes sadly. "I...I'll be more careful next time."

Genos suddenly caught you off guard and slipped his tongue into your mouth. You frowned, not liking the moment he chose to do this and tried to pull away. But the cyborg grasped the back of your head and pushed you onto him. All the while, Genos's tongue was gaining more territory in your mouth.

You pressed your palms against his chest in an attempt to push him off but his metal chest was firmly standing. "Genos, get off!" You muffled, your body began to tremble anxiously.

"There won't be a next time (y/n)," The cyborg's half lidded eyes lazily stared into yours. Your fear spiked when an unnatural crimson glow seeped into them. "I can't trust you to take care of yourself anymore. So I'm going to do it instead."

You gasped as a needle pierced into your neck and the substance flooded into your blood stream. "G-genos....?"

That's when he let you go and gravity took over. You landed on the floor with a thud that knocked the wind out of you. "W-what...this...?"

The red-eyed cyborg gazed down at your struggling form with a sickly, warm-hearted smile. "I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't let me do what I want. And I can't have you running away. This is for your own good."

Whatever he had injected into you, it was spreading into your nerves making them twitch as you tried to regain control of your body. Your limbs wouldn't respond to your commands, it was also making it difficult to speak. "Genos....stop...."

He bent down a pushed a strand of hair out of your face. "I can't do that, (y/n). I love you too much." Genos then produced another syringed from his pocket and aimed for your neck. You stared at it, terrified of what this one would do.

You were slightly relieved and slightly fearful that it shrouded your consciousness in darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You awoke feeling like you had been punched several times in the head. You had a splitting headache and your body was exhausted from the events of the monster fiasco. But once all those memories of Genos came back, you were reminded of the danger you were currently in.

You jolted upright only to be yanked back by your wrists. You looked at your arms realized that they were cuffed to the bed post. Your ankles were also chained to the end of the bed.

You were about to start thrashing about when Genos came into the room. You gave him the coldest scowl you could muster. He quirked an eyebrow in response. "What? Are the chains too tight?"

"What do you think you're doing?" You surprised yourself when your voice came out a lot coarser than anticipated. "If this is some kind of sick joke, it isn't funny."

"I'm trying to protect you, (y/n),"Genos said calmly. "I can't let you get hurt any longer."

"So what? You're going to force me under house arrest?" You seethed, but your voice was so soft. It didn't sound as strong as you wanted it to. You then realized that this must've been Genos's doing. "What did you do to my voice?"

"I can't have you screaming for help now can I?" He smirked broadly. "It'd make things that much more complicated."

"So you are planning on keeping me locked up?" You questioned fearfully. "Saitama will ask about me you know. My friends, my family, they won't just ignore my disappearance."

"Oh don't worry, you'll still talk to them," Genos sighed as he sat down at the edge of the bed. "But you won't breathe a single word about your life with me to them. And if you do, well....I don't mind us leaving this place. It'll be a lot harder on you since I won't let you see them ever again."

Your eyes widened as you tried to inch away from this man. Who was this person? Where was the Genos you fell in love with?

"Genos, you're scaring me," You finally admitted. "I know you're upset but you need to think rationally about this. You can't keep me chained up the rest of my life."

"This is the most rational thing I've ever done, (y/n)," Genos scoffed with a grin. "It solves all my problems. I get to keep an eye on you, make sure you're always safe, and most importantly, I'll love you as much as I want whenever I want."

"Genos, are you hearing yourself?" You said in disbelief. "What you're doing....it's crazy! It's insane! You can't keep me away from the world like your own personal toy."

"You're not a toy," Genos gently touched your cheek, but frankly his touch was far from reassuring. "I love you, (y/n). And you're mine. You're all mine. I'm just protecting you."

"Not like this!" You argued desperately. "Genos, please—"

"No," The cyborg suddenly loomed over you, his glittering scarlet eyes bored in yours. "You need to learn that everything I do is for you! It's for your well-being!! Stop fighting me!" He then crashed his lips into yours and tried to shove his tongue into your mouth. But before he could, you bit down hard.

He hissed in pain and pulled away. He glowered at you with anger before pulling out new syringe from his pants. You gasped in terror as you tried to crawl away in vain.

Genos gripped your neck and stabbed the needle into your skin. As soon as the fluid went into your systems, you started to feel the constricting sensation coiling around your body. "Genos...!" You cried out, tears spilling down your cheeks.

"There are worse injections I can give you for disobedience, (y/n)," Genos warned. "So start getting used to your new life."

Your lower lip trembled as Genos bent down and kissed you. "P-please...."

Genos smiled. You choked out a sob as you saw the resemblance in your Genos's smile with this one's. It was so full of love, but the only difference the dark aura surrounding his face. "There, there. It'll pass," He soothed as he pet your hair.

Your Genos was gone. He had disappeared into the depths of this demented cyborg.

You broke down and let the tears cascade down your face as Genos's crimson eyes gazed at you softly. "You broke me, (y/n). Now it's my turn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Few Months Later

"Hey, I haven't heard from you and (y/n) for a while," Saitama said when he ran into Genos one day. "I heard she resigned from the Hero Registry."

"Oh....yes she did. She's safer that way," Genos replied ominously. Saitama looked confused by the cyborg's weirder-than-usual coldness but shrugged it off. "Oh, well can I come by later? I want to catch up with you guys."

Genos plastered a pleasant smile on his face. "Sure, Sensei."

As soon as Genos got home, came storming into the kitchen. "(y/n)!"

After some time of being tortured with the chemicals that still left you drugged as can be every day, Genos allowed you to wander around the house. The woozy feeling never left, and he made sure of that so you wouldn't have the strength to try to escape. It was hard to stay awake throughout the day. You would randomly pass out and find Genos already home by the time you awoke.

Your thin frame jumped as the cyborg entered the kitchen. He smiled sweetly and snatched your wrists to pull you towards him. "(y/n) what did you do?"

You trembled terribly in his grasp. "N-nothing! I didn't do anything!" Your weak voiced cracked.

"Then why does Saitama want to come over today?"

Your eyes widened. A spark of hope flashed in them. "He what...?"

"Did you tell him something? I swear (y/n)...." He trailed off as his smile contorted into snarl. His grip on your wrists tightened and you whimpered as they began to ache. "Genos, please....I didn't say anything to him. I haven't spoken to him since..."

Genos stared at you in question. "Since when?"

"S-since...." You swallowed hard, knowing the right answer but not wanting to say the one Genos wanted to hear. Ultimately, your fear overpowered your pride. "Since you started protecting me." You tried hard not to let your voice slip into sarcasm.

Apparently, it was enough to pass because he gave you one of those smiles that used to melt your heart. Now all it did was strike fear into it. "I'm glad you're finally seeing things my way," Genos sighed contently. You had to hold back from flinching when he pulled you into a hug.

You were to afraid to respond and just stood there paralyzed. What happened to your Genos? Who was this person? This wasn't him. Where was he? When would your Genos come and save you from this evil doppelganger?

You choked a sob but the tears rolled down your face before you could try to stop them. The cyborg pressed his lips to your forehead just as he stabbed needle into your arm.

Your grit your teeth as more tears came forward. "B-but I didn't..."

"I know, and I believe you," Genos said, gripping you harder as you lost feeling in your legs. "I'm just taking some precautions. Remember what we practiced (y/n), you won't say a single thing to Sensei."

"I know...." You nodded robotically.

Genos smiled. "Good. For now you can sleep. He won't be getting here until later."

The last thing you saw before drifting off into void was his glowing crimson eyes gleaming down at you.

And so, the broken cyborg now had his broken doll forevermore.

I can write a better Yandere Genos I promise. I don't know what happened here, I don't feel like I did well. But you guys tell me what you think.

Another thing, many have asked for a sequel to the prego! reader one shot. I've been going through various scenarios and I can't find one I really like. If I force myself to write it now it's going to be short which is something I hate doing because you guys deserve more than that. So please be patient or don't be upset if I don't end up writing it. I'm sorry :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 213 10
Basically this is a book full of oneshots of our fave TR boys/ GIRL BOSSES. There will be fluff, smut, angst etc. I will take requests. !!!!DISCLAIME...
5.1K 180 7
The S-Class and a few others watch One Punch Man. This on Fanfiction.net too.
136K 1.7K 36
Basically a life where you become friends with Saitama and Genos. Then meet up with the green haired loli. One Punch Man is copyrighted by VIZ Media...
92.7K 1.5K 36
*One Punch Man's Lord Boros Fanfiction* "He said that there's no stimulation in his existence so I gave him one."