Happens Everytime (Unedited)

By Khwaish

Aahana, a sweet, adorable girl, who was abandon by her father at an early age. At least this is what she beli... More

Prologue
1- Beautiful Spell
2- Stranger's Help?
3- Memory Lane....
4- Blossoming Friendship.....
5- Birthday's Present!!!
6- A Memorable Day
7- Music!!
8- Ma's Call?
9- Distraction
10- Accident
11- Bad Guy!
12- You two are what?
13- Dear Diary
14- Selection
15- Teddy Bear
17- Father's Sand Castle
Chapter-18
19- Lonely Walk
20- Magic Spell
21- Fight
22- He loves me?
23- Bad Luck
24- Aarav....?
25-Wish List
26- Carnival
27- Future or Past?
28- Revelation
29 (1)- Reunited Family
29(2)- Reflection
30-Happily Ever After

16- Beach party?

361 11 3
By Khwaish

Hey!

How are you all?

Enjoyed last chapter?

I hope. :)

So here is next one …

I hope you all won’t forgot to do the most important thing.. atleast for me .. Vote..

Giggles..

Enjoy..

____________________________________________

Chapter-16

Beach party?

“Ella_?” I stopped in middle, when I saw someone standing beside her. She was still clutching that teddy which I had given her. She looked adorable in her, peacock blue frock. I vaguely remember being told that the head-mistress of Orphanage had given all the children new dresses.

I must say, she looked absolutely charming, and happy for once. But my happiness couldn’t last for long, for the person beside her spoke.

“Hi Again.” Aarav spoke in misty voice. I lifted my head to look directly in his eyes, to give him a daring look. I didn’t reply to him, instead I greeted Ella.

How dare he come here?

“Ella, darling how are you? I must say, you look charming as ever!” I said bending down on grass and grabbing her in a fierce hug, breaking her contact with Aarav, who was still holding her hand.

It was sunny, beautiful day for outing. The sun gleamed its pleasure on us.

“Di! Thank you. Look, Misty is also saying hello to you.” She beamed.  

Misty?”

She brought forward a small paw of teddy and hid her face behind teddy bear mimicking a fake voice of Bear.

“Hello Di. Nice to meet you.” Ella said in endearing voice, shaking paws of teddy for me to join them. I obliged.

“Hey Mr.Misty. Nice to meet you too.” I said.

Aarav watched with amazement at Ella and then his eyes drifted on me, not leaving them. Feeling little uneasy, I left the ground to stand on toes.

“Di, this is AaravBhaiya.” Ella, introduced me.

“Yeah, Ofcourse I know. Hey to you too.” I replied in mocking voice, which Ella was unaware of.

He smiled at me.

And I faked a smile at him.

He still irritated me.

We were still gazing in each others eyes, when Ella spoke to break the trance, “It is such a beautiful day. It would be so amazing if I could go for swim today.”

I drifted my eyes away from Aarav and watched the sky above us. Indeed, the day was just best for swim. Aarav seemed to repeat my actions.

Without looking again at Ella or me, he spoke, “Would you like to go for swim today, if I ask you to?”

I raised an eyebrow at him, he didn’t seemed to be perturbed.

“Can we really goo?” Ella gleamed with excitement.

My heart came to her, for the charismatic smile, which she displayed.

“Yes, we can. I can urge MissSarah, to allow you a day out.”

“Aww… I would love to go. Can Di also come?” Ella asked in her mystic voice, squeezing my hand a little.

“ Yeah, if she wants to.” The devil spoke, looking into my eyes again.

I had to look away. His eyes seem to bring out worst in me. I am unable to lie for his eyes looks like a big blue ocean that are ready for drowning me in.

“Err… Ella, I am sorry. But I have some work to do.” I said bending down again, and holding her hands.

Ella’s smiling face suddenly turned into a sad one. I hate to lie, especially to her, but I didn’t wanted to go anywhere where Aarav was going.

I don’t go out with boys!

“Really?” Aarav asked.

Giving him a pathetic look, I said, “Whatever.”

“Ella, lets get to out of here then. I guess only we two are left for beach.” Aarav mocked.

Now! What did he expected?

“Okay” Ella’s reply came one of half heartiness.

All three of us, walked towards the headmistress Sarah’s office.

The room, wasn’t well furnished. As far as I know, the funds were not sufficient to decorations. All the money that came went directly for children’s education, clothing, and food.

It was a pale looking room. White walls which were in urgent need of paint as the plasters had started fallen, a tattered sofa which seemed to be at least 10 years old lay in the corner opposite the corner where MissSarah was seated with a desk infront on her. For the change, the desk looked new with the wooden polish on it. She must have bought it recently.

“Hello MissSarah.” Aarav greeted her walking towards her desk and holding out hand for her to shake.

Sarah, looked up from a big register, must be accounts of Orphanage and obliged Aarav.

“Hello Mr_?”

“AaravNehra. My father donates for this Orphanage.” HE provide information to her.

“Oh RyanNehra’s son.” A hint of recognition washed MissSarah’s face. She nodded her head and then turned to greet me, “Hey Aahana, How are you today?”

“Hey! I am Fine Thank You. How are you?” I asked her in polite tone.

“Yeah me too. Please have a seat.” She beamed and directed both of us to sit while Ella stood there on my side clutching my hand.

“Thanks” said Aarav.

“How can I help you Aarav?”

“Well MissSarah, I have come here to seek your permission to allow Ella to come out with me for few hours.” Aarav explained, but when he saw Sarah pondering on the thoughts he added for benefit, “Ofcourse, if you don’t mind that.”

Sarah was uncertain as to what she should say.

“Err.. Aarav I see that your father is respectable man, and you would honor your words, but I still can’t permit her to leave the Orphanage. I am afraid.” Sarah fiddle nervously with her pen. Aarav’s father denoted a handsome amount. She didn’t wanted to offend him but she also can’t allow him to take her out, especially when she hardly knew the man.

“MissSarah I am sure there is some loop hole in the arrangement.” Aarav enquired boldly.

I was uncertain as to praise his action as boldness or regard him as foolish.

“Surely, if someone who can take guarantee of you. Or whom the trust know for long enough time.” Sarah smiled for now she was safe.

“As in?”

“As in, where do you want to take her? Who all are going?”

“Its beautiful day for beach and only Ella and I are going.” Aarav answered Sarah.

Sarah wasn’t much older than 30, she still looked young except for the creases on her face due to worrying all the time for children.

“I am_well, are you sure nobody else can accompany you?” Sarah stammered a little. Clearly making her helplessness noticeable.

Ella squeezed my hands. I knew if I would go with her, Sarah would allow.

“Aahana di! Please come with us.” Ella tried to persuade me with her angelic look.

“I_I?” I stammered in coherently.

“Yes, if Aahana agrees to go, then I can permit.”

What the hell! I? Oh no.

“Di?”

I couldn’t say no to Ella, especially when she so much wanted to go out to beach.

Ella’s face dropped a little when I didn’t respond.

How can I say no to her?

“I am sure you can do this much for Ella, Aahana.” Aarav smirked.

Fool. Your charm hadn’t worked on Sarah, so you are trying it on me?

“Okay Ella, I’ll come.” I said and nodding towards Sarah to discharge her on my behalf.

“Yipeeeee. I am so excited.” Ella gleamed with joy.

Ella was jumping up and down once we were ushered out of Sarah’s Office, after Aarav thanked Sarah and She asked him to take the little girl out before she would break the furniture in her high spirits.

“I can’t believe I am going out to beach!” She exclaimed.

“Yes, we are going. But I don’t think that our dresses are perfect for the occasion.” I smiled ruefully at her.

I really don’t want to go with Him!

Oh, never mind girls, They are perfect.” Aarav chirped behind me. I wished I could use a magic wand to make him disappear.

Now I wonder why am I opposing the thought of him being with us?

“Now, are they?” I looked sketchily at my outfit.

Wow! Actually the dress was perfect for beach. The peach color frock which ran till the knee and cut-selves exposing my bare hands would be just fine for some sun-tanning.

Looking at Aarav, I realized that even his gear was fit for beach, as if he knew that he would go there, or maybe he had intend to go there.

Who knows?

But I hadn’t wore the dress especially for beach rather for the ice-cream parlor and to let my bones soak some Vitamin-D.

“Now girls, if you’ll excuse me for a minute.”

With that Aarav walked off to a corner and pulled out his phone. Impressive. Latest model. Well technology wasn’t my area of expertise, but I had seen the add of that particular model.

He chattered for a while on phone and then caught me watching him, he smiled smugly and i smiled sheepishly.

I don’t always stare at boys, but somehow he seems to be first time for everything in me.

“Di? You aren’t paying attention.” Ella shocked my hands forcefully to bring me back to earth.

“Sorry?”

“I said, can we take Misty with us?”

“Sure.” I smiled at her.

“Okay, we are ready to leave in a minute.” Aarav said in his masculine tone after cutting of his call and walking back to us.

“Good. I want to be there as soon as possible.” Ella said.

As much as I hate admitting my excitement whether it was because of Ella or Aarav, I didn’t let it surface.

Aarav watched me with intensity.

“Aahana, I would like to talk to you for a minute.”

“Go di, I tell others friends of mine about my trip and be back in a minute.”

“Thank you Ella, for allowing me to borrow your Di for a minute.” He grinned.

Hello? Would somebody ask me, my wish?

“What is it now?” I asked clearly frustrated with him.

“Look even I don’t wish to accompany you, but I don’t want to break the little girl’s heart.” He said pointing to Ella who was running like breeze towards her room. “Now, if you can look a little enthusiastic.”

I felt a stabbed at the thought that he didn’t want me there.

“Oh” I displayed a fake smile.

“Convincing enough.”

“Look I am extremely Sorry for my behavior, I hadn’t meant to upset you.” Aarav spoke with caution.

I had forgotten about his foolishness of asking me about any boy friend. Making no effort to ease his guilt, I continued to play along.

“You know you say that a lot.” I tried to suppress my smile.

“I know, but you seem to raise my curiosity, that’s why I asked.”

“For that matter, I might as well inform you that even I am doing this only for her.”

A flash of disappointment flashed on his face before he adjusted it.

“So am I forgiven?”

“Fine.” I smiled to let the topic drop.

“I am pleased.” He gestured putting his hands on his heart and smiled at me.

A genuine smile. His Wedgwood Blue eyes gleamed under the sun.

He isn’t that bad. Maybe.

”Bhaiya, basket is ready.” Came a voice behind us. I turned around to face a boy not much older than 14 standing there with a wooden basket in his hands holding it out for Aarav.

“Thanks, Tarun. Would you also like to come.” Aarav spoke, taking the basket from him.

The boy who Aarav acknowledge as Tarun, looked at me and then smiled at Aarav, “No, I would prefer doing some study.” He grinned at me.

“As you wish.”

“Have a good time.” Tarun glanced once more at me and then turned towards the exist.

After Tarun left I glared at Aarav, in asking what was that?

He just shrugged in response.

 ___________________________________________________________________

So?

Like it or not?

Just a filler.

Next time it will probably be Aarav’s version of story.

DO VOTE, LIKE, TWEET.

Thank you all lovely people.

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 259 17
Samara Mehra A 16 year silent girl who once upon a time was a cute and bubbly one. That one betrayal from the ones she called close made her build a...
89.2K 7.3K 118
Hlw everyone!!!! This is my first FF of 'SIDNEET' on Wattpad. Pls give ur support nd show some love. The whole story is based on siddharth who is...
1.2K 126 23
~The Two Kids : If one broken so the other in search of peace and shoulder in childhood found solace in each other without knowing the unwavering fee...
59K 4.7K 17
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...