Love & Hate Rivalry

By IXFvreign

When hate turns to love it's the most unexpected and wonderful thing. Angel and Eniya, who are identical twin... More

Love & Hate Rivalry
Boy Trouble
Boy Trouble- Part 2
Terrible Two
Across the Damn Street
Stop Teasing
Not the Best Day
Your Asking Me
Your Asking Me- Part 2
Sharing Stories
..I'm Sorry
Jealousy
Playing Games
Someone Special
Disappearing
Flirting Torture Revenge?
Flirting Torture Revenge?- Part 2
Wedding Day
Song Writing
My Little Persephone
Promise Me
Visitor's
Time
Twisted
Halloween in Hotel LAX
Sweet Nothing
Strict
Drugged
Are You Ok
Baby, Tonight
Let's Find Out
The End
Love & Hate Rivalry 2

Hurting My Babe

88 2 0
By IXFvreign

Angel's P.O.V

"Get me some candy!"

"No. You had a whole bag of caramel and 3 spicy pickles."

Cortez spoke. I hit him in the shoulder and he groaned at me and grabbed my arms. I kinda like that side of him. But it kind of hurt.

"Your being bad."

He spoke as his minty breath swirled together with mine. I rolled my eyes and smirked at him as we were sitting down in our hotel room. He let go as I grabbed a shirt and shorts and my purse. When I opened the door. There was a boy there. And not just any boy. Corey.

Eniya's P.O.V

I wasn't in the mood at all for anything. I felt depressed. Very depressed. So I grabbed Dylan's laptop that he brought with us.

I opened it and noticed he changed his pass code from "DylBoi18". I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I got up with the laptop and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah."

"What's your passcode?"

I asked him. He turned the water off and opened the door for me to see a steamy and shirtless Dylan. Ever since we broke up he changed from shy and unbreakable. He was now outgoing and more nerdy. And a little dirty. I laughed at the thought of that and looked up and down his body as I bit my lip.

"What?"

"Passcode?"

"Eniyasbaby16"

He said laughing. I looked at him and typed it in as a picture of me sleeping in his shirt and with my old bear.

"When was this?"

"The night we made up."

I smiled and went and opened up google. A knock came on the door as I looked up. Dylan was getting ready for bed.

"I'll get it."

I stated pulling my night shorts on. As I passed Dylan, he smacked my butt making me gasp. I opened the door whilst biting my lip.

"Hi."

I looked up to see a girl. She looked like my age. Her white skin was peachy and her blonde hair flipped over her eye. I fixed my white v-neck and Oreo fuzzy shorts.

"Hi, do you need something?"

"I was looking for Eniya? From The Somebody's."

I smiled. Remembering that we took a brake on gigs and just decided to do YouTube videos.

"That's me."

I said, slanted on the door frame. The girl smiled and held out a picture with my face on it. I smiled knowing she wanted an autograph.

"How did you know I was here?"

"I followed you on twitter. And in the video they made yesterday they said you were going to Florida. And I thought, what a nice chance to meet you."

"How old are you?"

"15. I just can't believe I got to meet you. It's funny because I-"

She stopped in mid-sentence as I looked over her shoulder at Angel. She was being grabbed by a boy. Corey? I think. I walked over there excusing myself. I hit him on the head as he let go of her and looked at me. He grabbed me as I forgot that I had just brought some pepper spray and I hooked it to my lil bracelet. I grabbed it and sprayed him as I heard a yell and Dylan and Cortez came out the room.

Cortez without a shirt and just jeans. As for Dylan bare chested still in his towel. I let go and stepped back as Angel screamed and kept hitting Corey with an umbrella that was in the corner.

"Angel. Angel!! Stop!"

Cortez yelled as she broke down crying. I don't know why. She's extra emotional lately... Schools almost over and she can't have a baby now. And if she is pregnant she could skip a grade and just graduate at the beginning of the school year. She just needs to be there.

"Who are you?"

Dylan asked the girl who was looking at us. She has a shocked reaction on her face.

"Celine."

She said as Dylan held his hand out looking at me still. He shook her hand as I held in my tears. I looked up at him as he kissed my forehead.

+

I was on a website. Idk what site. But the ways they said to release depression was to cry, talk about, or... Cutting. And if I tried it. Dylan would be seriously pissed.

"Eniya!! Come here baby!"

Dylan yelled as I closed his laptop and set it on the desk. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. Causing him to groan.

"Someone's horny."

I stated. He looked at me and kissed my cheek. I moved around a little causing him to moan again.

"You hungry?"

I nodded as he looked at me.

"Want to go to one of the buffets?"

"Yea. I'll throw on some jeans and a sweater."

"Sweater? It's hot outside."

I let his words seep in. I decided to maybe cut. And I have reasons to. My life is good. And for some reason it seems like hell now. That's not the best choice for now. Maybe crying.

"I'm still wearing a sweater. I get sick easily."

I said as I changed and walked out. When we came outside there was a few other girls and boys outside in the hallway. They all looked at up and smiled. Each having a picture of me or us as a group.

"The fuck?!"

Dylan said. I pushed him back as I kissed him and signed there pics. I took pics with some of them.

"Done..."

I walked outside. It was kinda warm. The wind was chilly.

"I'm tired."

"Get on my back."

Dylan said as I looked at him. I was gaining weight. Since I forgot to exercise I gained like 4- 7 lbs. Not really anything to worry about. But my curves were showing now. I jumped on his back as he carried me throughout the crowds of little girls and couples. Some families and siblings.

"Yum!! Ribs!"

I said as I saw Angel and Cortez at the Candy Apple stand. She usual doesn't eat that. Only If there soft. I decided to leave them alone.

Cortez's P.O.V

My girlfriend was being a fat ass. And a greedy monster. She needed to chill with the sweets or she might get diabetes. She looked up from the candy apple and smiled at me as she chummed on the food.

"Can I have some?"

I asked. Not really wanting none. Just wanting to see her reaction so that I will have a reason to punish her. She looked at me and scrunched her face up.

"Bitch, No!"

She said. I gripped her by the waist and kissed her. She dropped the apple and gripped my face. Holding it and kissing back.

"Fuck!"

I said as she grind on my waist. I looked at her and her eyes stared hungrily at me.

"I want a lollipop."

She said pointing to her left and standing on her tippy toes to kiss me.

"Daddy's gonna give you a lollipop that you can suck on in a second, if you want one come on."

I said picking her up as she laughed and squealed. I then looked by a restaurant to see Eniya and Dylan. Dylan was yelling at someone as Eniya cried in his arms or something. I wonder what happened.

Dylan's P.O.V

When we entered I sat down as for Eniya slid off my back and sat down in front of me. We locked our legs like locks in a socket under the table. Soon a blonde servant came out eyeing me. I smiled being nice as she smiled back. Eniya looked at her as she looked at Eniya. She did a smirk. As Eniya smiled gratefully at her.

I didn't like that at all.

"Hi, my name is Kassedy and I'm a princess in training. What would you guys like to drink today."

She said looking at me. Eniya parted her lips. She spoke but she didn't write anything down.

"Did you get that?"

I asked as she looked at Eniya again. Eniya didn't notice. But I did.

"Raspberry sweet tea."

She said. I looked at my girl as she looked around with a straight face.

"And for you?"

"Blueberry Sweet Tea. Brew nicely."

I spoke as she wrote it down. I looked over Eniya's shoulders to see Cortez and Angel swapping spit. I gagged at how nasty I made that sound.

The waitress came back with our drinks. We were ready to order. I had ordered chicken finger salad with ranch and extra bacon and cheese.

"And for you?"

She asked Eniya. As Eniya spoke, she glanced down at her and kept righting down.

"Do you want a salad instead? It's on our diet menu. Since you said you were on one."

Kassedy said as Eniya gasped and her eyes became watery.

"I didn't say I was on a diet. I just wanted a grilled chicken burger."

She said as the girl looked at her funny.

"You sure...?"

I got up as Eniya put her head down. I heard her sob quietly.

"Now hold the fuck up! Who do you think you are coming to my girlfriend and tell her she said she needed a salad and she was on a diet?!"

I said as I held Eniya. She has been depressed lately. And society isn't making anything better.

"Now if she harms herself from your comment I'm coming to get you! So manager. Fire this bitch! She's a waste of giving money to."

I said before leaving with Eniya. I don't know what's wrong with her.

Cortez and Dylan's P.O.V

I just know my girlfriend is acting weird. And I don't want her to get hurt...

+

Angel's P.O.V

I was standing in the shower. Singing Wrecking Ball, the song I helped Miley (Cyrus) with on FaceTime the other day. I stopped singing when I noticed that it was quiet, to quiet. I turned the water off. Listening carefully I heard a door open then shut.

"Cortez?" I yelled his name out, but no answer. He went to get me some frozen fruit, since I was craving for some. He left right when I got in the shower which was about 5 minutes ago... He couldn't be back that fast. He's not a damn vampire... I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I sighed. Thinking that I was hearing things. I walked into the bedroom. Tripping over one of Cortez's shirts that he dropped on the floor. I put on undergarments then picked up his shirt and put it on. What? It's clean. I didn't bother with bottoms, I wasn't going anywhere. For now... I noticed that I felt actually normal today. Few days before was just something different. My stomach wasn't showing much of a six pack anymore it's getting slightly bigger, maybe because I've been eating so much lately, idk. Now I feel like going to the gym. I changed into basketball shorts and a sports bra, which was a bit tight. Stupid bra.

"Damn girl." I screamed. Scared. Stupid Cortez.

"Cortez don't scare-" I turned around and stopped when I noticed it wasn't Cortez. "What the fuck."

"That's not a nice way to greet people." Corey shakes his head and smiled.

"How the hell did you know I was here, in this hotel, this room-" I sneezed.

"Cute." I rolled my eyes. He laughed.

"Get out, before my boyfriend beats your ass." That would be fun, I could help, then he would run to his mommy-.

"I heard you."

"Just go, I'll talk to you later." Lie. I pushed him towards the door. We went into the hallway. Then we went our separate ways. I saw Eniya in the hallway. She was wearing the same thing as me. She saw me and came to me.

"Eniya-" I began.

"To the gym." She ran down the hall. I groaned. I don't have time to run..

Continue Reading