Devoted // l.s

larriessecrets

Louis moves to LA and meets a grieving Harry, due to his mother recently passing away. Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 7

217 19 3
larriessecrets

Harry's POV

"It's final! You're a hedgehog!" I crossed my arms. We were on campus while Louis and I were still arguing on this stupid topic. I don't mind though ... it's pretty amusing seeings him take it seriously.

"A hedgehog? How did we go from mouse to hedgehog?"

"How'd we go from height to animals?" I raised my brow.

He sighed and let a small smile creep across his face. "I guess you're right. Fine."

I never really paid attention to the way Louis looked. Probably because I suck at eye contact. I couldn't help staring at his ocean blue eyes. Every time he laughed they seemed to shine. They shine when he smiles but they still scold you in a sassy way when you do him wrong, even if it's a joke. What the fuck. Why do I care? It's just the alcohol getting to my head.

"Fine what?" I walked backwards in front of him until he finally admitted it. I discovered that Louis wasn't the kind of person to let go of anything so easy. He doesn't like being defeated. During some assignment in class Lydia had chosen a title that she thought was the best and they spent an hour arguing about it. Of course his title won.

"You know what I mean."

"Nope. Say it. You're a hedgehog." It's funny that I'm really fighting for a stupid animal. I slightly don't care what we're talking about or ever care what we talk about. I seem to always have fun and forget my shitty life when I'm around him. Around Lou ... I mean Louis.

"Fine! Am I an ugly hedgehog or a cute one?" He joked.

"Obviously a cute one, dumb fuck." I smiled and lightly tapped his cheek continuously. "Just a cutie."

His cheeks turned a light shade of red and he put his head down trying to hide it.

"Why are you hiding it? It's okay to blush." I smirked. Oh god I have to stop. But I can't stop. Why am I enjoying this?

"I'm n-not hiding it!" He shouted a bit embarrassed.

"Whatever you say cutie." I smirked deeper, popping out my large dimples.

"Shut up!" His face got even redder and he began walking faster.

"Oh come on! I'll stop babe." I laughed and he turned around angrily. "But you're so cute ... I can't help it." I grinned. I can't tell if it's just the alcohol talking or if I mean it.

"You're drunk."

"Not really." I stepped closer. I placed my hand on his chin and raised his head so he'd look at me. "Scared?" I raised my brow.

"N-No. I'm not scared of you, Styles."

"Nervous?"

"Y-Yeah ..."

"Hoping something will happen?" He was against the brick wall of the dorm building. I leaned in closer and we were staring at one another. I could feel his hot breath against my face.

No answer.

"Oh." I smiled. "Good to know." I ran my hand through his hair and walked toward my dorm building. I was stopped as I felt him grab the end of my shirt. "Yes?"

"Don't do that when you're drunk."

"Should I do it when I'm not?" I have no idea why I was feeling so brave right now. Someone needs to humble me ... ASAP.

Again. No answer.

"See you later, Lou." I said before entering the building.

"Lou? Uhm I uh- yeah ... see you." He smiled and walked off.

~~~~~~~

Buzz. Buzz.

What hell?

I slightly have my eyes open reaching for my flashing phone. It's 3:46 am ... who the fuck-

Unknown Number.

I click decline and dropped  my face back into the pillow.

Buzz. Buzz.

"Ugh." I roll my eyes and place my phone to my ear. "Who are you and what the fuck do you want." I groaned.

"Nice to hear from you too big guy." A familiar voice chirped through.

"Wait-"

Vote/Fan/ Share

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

secret lovers undercover Larry stylinson

Художественная проза

2K 36 29
the boys reunion starts of questionable and confusing. Life throws at them unexpected hurdles, will this help Louis and Harry relationship?
236K 10.2K 31
Harry is the new boy around Doncaster. Recently moved from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. He needed a new start on life, leaving his home town seemed the b...
57 2 8
When Harry and Louis are getting lost in a strange city... [larry stylinson]
242K 6.7K 34
Where Harry, a famous solo artist, meets Louis, the boy that doesn't talk. (btw because Harry's the only one who sings, one direction albums are his...