Perfection (Liam Payne Fan Fi...

Von Nancy_David

My life was perfect, I never wanted anything more. I did what i liked and especially loved my professional li... Mehr

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Author's note
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61

Chapter - 25

224 24 25
Von Nancy_David

My dear readers Coz of your incredible comments and support here's another chapter!
This chapter is a specially dedicated to my incredible friends deesha and Arohi for their AmaZayn support and shout outs.

After another week of rest. Now I'm back to the normal me, and resumed all my jobs and responsibilities.

Mom was so glad to see me yesterday when Liam dropped me  back home yesterday. I'll miss the times with Liam but being without seeing mom Alynna for more than a week was somewhere killing me inside.

I feel somewhat good today even looking at the pilled up files in front of me.

Well Liam has asked me to check all the transactions and deals that our  company had dealt in the field of electronic science for the past three  years and check if there's anything weird. And this is actually a lot to do

I logged into the office desktop.

I scrolled down all the accomplished deals. I didn't find anything weird.

So I decided to check on all the incomplete transactions.

Something caught my attention.

there was a deal that was made with The Styles Enterprises which was about some machine its not mentioned. it was beyond a normal confidential matter.

Now what was weird was the same kind of incomplete transaction was done with Beiber and few others whose names weren't mentioned. And it was about the same over confidential machine.

I checked everything else was clear and nothing suspicious found in them.

I went to Liam he was speaking to the 10th floor Manager which dealt with Silicon industry.

The day was somehow over. So I could calmly talk to him about these weird transactions I found.

But I feel the shit face jerk on the other side was somehow getting Liam upset.

Liam hung up the phone with a thud.

"Why are these people so irresponsible! I've not been in here just for a week and see they've bought so much of loss for us." He was so stressed he knelt his elbows on the table and started to massage his temples.

I couldn't see him like this so I went over to him.

Slowly put my hands on his shoulders and started to gently massage it.

He started to cool down.

"Don't worry you're assistant is back on her job so she'll get things back to normal. But she has a condition" I leaned close and whispered into his ears.

"And what is that?" He asked with a crooked smiled.

"She wants her boss to take less stress and stay calm and happy"

He turned around and put his hands on my love handle carrying me and put me on the table in front of him.

"So did you check?"

"Yes and I fond something unusual" he looked at me interested to know what I discovered.

I told him everything.

"Hmm... So that brings all the the two Enterprises up Beiber and Styles" he said the Styles in an irritated accent.

"So Liam if you tell me the whole thing then even I can help"

"Lottie the Whole truth is that I don't know the whole truth" he was again looking upset.

"Okay why should I hide from you..... Lottie I wasn't supposed to be the one taking over the Enterprises it was Watson my elder brother.... My dad had prepared him completely to take over. But unfortunately he passed away due to an accident, so I had to take his place. Everything happened so rapidly I didn't know what to do..."

He paused.

"Its okay Liam tell me." I kept my hand on his cheek

"Actually dad never shared with me any of the company secrets. My dad and Harry's dad used to be very close friends and business partner so luckily because of Harry and Ms. Wite I know a few things." He took a deep breadth.

"Dad was not just a business man but also a scientist.... He made an agreement with Harry's dad and few others who agreed to sponsor the project to make a machine, a device which will bring a revolution in the medical field."

"What kind of a device?"

"You know there are so many diseases that's killing innocent humans. So this machine has the capacity to wipe out every bacteria that's in the human body."

"Isn't that great?" I was happy hearing his dad was such a great thinker and doer.

"It isn't according to the project this device can be used only once. But that time it will immediately create a massive fog which will spread allover the planet. It will destroy all the microorganisms in every human so that even their young ones also wouldn't posses any organism in the future at any cost, but I guess you've studied in science that microorganisms in the body is what make us humans"

"So?"

"Dad completed the invention of the device along with few other scientist. After completing it dad tried a mock test of the device.

the results were shocking. After the organisms were removed. the human will not be a human anymore they'll become like some machinery you know, just obeying any orders given you know just like a-"

"Robot" I said. now understanding the concept.

"Or even worser than a robot, we don't know... Dad told about it to the others... Then he realized partners were incredibly selfish they wanted to implement this project. they thought if dad would find out an antidote for the fog then he and his business partners would stay normal"

"What's the use?"

"THEY WOULD RULE THE WORLD AND ALL THE OTHERS WOULD BE THEIR SLAVES!"

"what? That's so stupid!"

"I know! Then my dad refused to do it. Harry's dad supported him with that. My dad was forced to have his fellow scientists dead that they wouldn't get greedy and help the others with making the antidote."

"Then what happened" I was curious

"The others finally created the Antidote and they demanded dad for the machine. He told them that he has destroyed the machine. But-"

"Its the same device which is on the 29th floor right?"

"Yes, Harry's dad supported my dad a lot to make the others believe that the device was destroyed. But one day they came to know about the lie both of them told... They send some people to kill my dad but Harry's dad tried to to save my dad and got shot he died."

"Oh." Was all that I could respond.

"They tried to steal the device but while making the device dad made a key hole which is the only way to start the device and this key can't be faked"

"Is it the same key that Ms. Wite.."

He nodded.

"They knew that the key is with us so now they're trying to get it"

"Now who are this 'they'?"

"One person now we know is Beiber. We don't know the rest only Harry's dad and my dad knows" he was too stressed for words to express.

I so badly wanted to ask why can't he ask his dad but he was too stressed I just wanted to calm him.

"Its okay Liam now we know one of them we will come to know about the rest also"

"That's why I told you to give me the key. I know Lottie they send people after you that day I can't bear if anything else happens to you!" He pulled me closer to him.

"Liam whatever you say. and now that you've told me about all these. I'm never gonna leave you.... Never ever"

I cupped his face with my hand.

He leaned closer to me.

I know I'm gonna get what I've waited for from almost a week.

A PASSIONATE KISS.

SORRY TOO MUCH OF THEORY I KNOW.
HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTOOD IT. PLZ COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW

LOTS OF LOVE

NANCY!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.1K 219 39
i am that broken lonely girl, who had enough with her life because of a day, but there he is changing me completely. (COMPLETED) ALL RIGHTS RESEVED.
73.1K 4K 45
#BackForYou Liam James Payne heir of the Payne industry.. Though he was born in a rich family, he was a very down to earth person and from his very c...
525K 10K 29
No one likes being force to do something without their say but that's exactly what I was forced to do. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and...
Lethal Von 🌻

Fanfiction

5.2K 44 160
Lunas parents were murdered in front of her. She had the face of the murderer engraved in her brain. She and her sister Daisy sought out for revenge...