Your Last First Kiss(A Harry...

By amberrbearr13

When two lost hearts find one another, it may see like nothing can come in between a love as strong as a mate... More

Authors note!
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Authors note!!
AUTHORS NOTE PT. 2
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Thank you!
Chapter 7.
AUTHORS NOTE.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Authors note.
Chapter 10.
So..
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Please read.
Chapter 13.
!!!
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Author Note.
Chapter 19.
Well.
wellll
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.

Chapter 4.

1.2K 30 2
By amberrbearr13

I stood there looking around Harry at the girl who stood in front of us.

Those eyes... My mind wondered back to the night in the forest and a shiver shot through my body thinking about those yellow, almost gold eyes of the best that almost killed me.

"What are you doing here Jade..." I heard Harry growl. I looked up at him to see his eyes slowly changing to the bright red that I feared the most. Anger.

"Heard from a little wolf down the pack that there was a new girl at the Styles manor. Figured i'd drop by and make my welcome." She said as a smirk played across her lips.

"I think you should leave.." Harry said pushing me farther behind him, completely shielding my body from his.

Jade took a step inside towards harry and I heard a growl form in the back of his throat. I reached my hand up and wrapped it around his for-arm to steady my shaken body. I noticed Jade walk up and reach her hand towards Harry's face, running a finger along his now tense jaw.

"Now, Harold. That wouldn't be very nice hospitality." She said giving him a fake puppy dog face.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart and doubled over, clasping my hand over my chest trying to numb the pain. Is this what happens when other girls touch him..? I felt Harry's arm wrap around my waist, causing me to look over at him, noticing his eyes never left Jade. I waited for the pain in my chest to subside and as it did Harry looked over to me anger flashing through his eyes.

When I tell you to run. Run. Do not Hesitate. Go upstairs and stay there until I go get you. Understand? I heard in my head. I lightly nodded my head only enough for him to notice. I glanced at Jade and saw her fall into a crouch, her now sharp k-9 teeth now on full display. Fear struck my body and Harry's arm unwrapped from my waist. I watched as he crouched down the same as I noticed his eyes now fully bright red. His face palling in the process of him letting all of his humanity drift away.

Run. Now. I heard in my mind and I didn't dare allowing my body to freeze like last time. As I turned and started running up the stairs I heard a growl and told myself to not turn around, in fear of seeing Harry getting hurt. I reached my room and slammed the door shut trying to block out the sound of what was going on downstairs. I slid down the door to sit against it pulling my hands over my ears and squeezing my eyes shut. A single tear falling from my eye as pain coursed through my body knowing Harry had gotten hurt.

(Harrys POV)

As I saw Amber run towards the stairs I felt claws run across my chest causing my head to snap towards Jades now wolf form. I lunged towards her, sending us toward the ground. I caught my self and instantly stood up, bringing my foot back letting it fall and make contact with the wolfs stomach making it whine from the pain. I saw the wolf stand up and lunged towards me again, sinking its teeth into my arm making my cry out in pain. I stumbled back, grabbing my arm letting the pain fade. I saw her making her move towards the stairs and I was instantly in front of her, not allowing her to go any farther. I grabbed her throat and in one motion snapped her neck to the side.

I looked at her now still wolf body and realized what I had done. I know why she came here, I killed her mate a few years ago in a fight. She wanted revenge, just like I would if someone was to kill Amber. Amber... I made my up the stairs, hearing her muffled sobs through the door and knocked lightly. I heard her take a sharp breath and sighed lightly.

"My love.. It's me.. It's over.." I heard her let out a light sigh and heard her get up from the floor. When she opened the door I saw her slightly red eyes and knew she felt everything that happened. She threw herself into my arms and started to cry silently. I picked up her shaking body and carried her towards the bed. I sat her down on my lap and gently ran my non injured hand through her hair.

"your h-hurt.." I heard her say through her tears. I nodded my head as she pulled back and looked at my bleeding arm hearing her take a sharp intake of air.

"What can I do..?"she asked looking into my eyes and taking her bottom lip between her teeth trying to restrain herself from crying anymore. I could feel my body getting weaker knowing exactly what I needed but refusing to tell her.

"I'll do it. Harry feed from me. It's what i'm here for.." She said giving me a small smile. I let out a small laugh, knowing she had read my mind.

"It's not what your here for, Amber. Your here to be my mate. To make me happy. Strong. To feel loved.." I said looking away from her. I heard her scoff.

"To make you strong? Letting you feed from me will make you strong." She replied. I could feel her voice raising as I tried to deny her offer of letting me feed from her. I refused to hurt her.

"It doesn't hurt Harry. In fact I kind of enjoy it.." She said quietly.

"Enjoy it!? How could you enjoy a monster like me to drain the blood from your body!?" I said getting defensive.

She looked over at me, bravery coursing through her eyes as she stood from my lap and in front of me.

"I am your mate Harry. If I want to help you then I can." She said through clenched teeth.

"No." I said sending her a glare hoping to myself down so I wouldn't get mad.

"Yes. Harry, just feed!" She semi shouted. Causing my anger to get the best of me.

I used the little energy I had in me to jump towards her, her back getting slammed against the wall, anger pulsing through my veins. But it didn't faze her. She stood her ground, looking me directly in the eyes.

"Drink." Was all she said, that one word threw me over the edge. I grabbed her neck in one hand and directed her head to the side, she leaned her head back allowing me more access to her neck. I brought my face towards her neck, trailing my tongue over the spot I knew I wanted, placing a light kiss earning a low moan to slip from her lips. I smirked into her neck and felt my teeth grow. I felt her hand slide up my chest and grip my t-shirt in her fists, pulling me closer to her body, filling any space between us. I sank my teeth in her neck and allowed her blood to fill my mouth before I swallowed it. I heard her sigh in pleasure as her nails dug into my chest, knowing she felt what I was feeling.

I realized when I needed to stop pulling away from her neck, trailing my tongue over the spot where my teeth once were, hearing her gasp from the contact. I knew what we were feeling, lust, but I wasn't ready to take something like that from her. Not yet anyway. I leaned my for-head against hers and let a smile fall onto my lips.

"Thank you.." was all I said before I felt her lips on mine. This was the first time she had voluntarily kissed me. I felt the lust grown stronger the longer that she kissed me. I grabbed her hips, my fingers lightly sinking into her skin and I felt her body push farther into mine. I knew I needed to stop this before it got to serious. I pulled her back and looked into her semi closed eyes, listening to her heavy breathing as I calmed my self down. I shook my head slightly causing her eyebrows to furrow.

Not yet, my dear.. Not yet. I said in my mind, knowing she would hear it. She sighed and nodded her head. I bent my head down to kiss the tip of her nose, picking her up and carrying her back to the bed, laying her down, covering her body, kissing her for-head.

Sleep my love. I said in my mind.

I started to walk towards the door when I heard her say my name. I turned to look at her, her eyes filled with exhaustion.

"Sleep with me..? Please." She asked me. I nodded a small smile playing at my lips. I walked over to the bed, kicking my shoes off, starting to unbuckle my belt, and started to drag my pants down. I froze, turning towards her giving her a look asking if it was okay. I heard her giggle and pull the blankets just under her eyes, slightly nodding her head.

I laughed and finished getting ready for bed. I layed down and felt her lay her head on my chest, I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her towards me placing a light kiss to the top of her head. I heard her breaths get shallow and even knowing she had fallen asleep. I looked over to the window, and layed there listening to the wolfs that were lurking in the forest outside of my gates howl, knowing there was trouble coming our way.

Ive gotten ALOT of reads, and ALOT of votes and comments. Thank you guys so much!!! I hope this chapter is good. New characters will be added in the next couple of chapters. Keep giving me feedback and letting me know what you think!!!

Much much much love,

-AmberrNicholee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 324 35
After an accident in the small restaurant Baylee works in, she quickly meets and makes friends with the boys of One Direction. Harry and Niall are in...
1.2K 13 21
Lauren, a normal girl, meets Harry and the rest of the boys at a signing. She always had a fancy for Harry, and it turns out that he starts to like h...
191K 10.8K 13
[COMPLETED] You never know what you have until you are about to lose it.
28.8K 753 32
What happens when two broken people fall in love? Harry Styles is more than a pretty face. He's a broken boy with a dangerous reputation and scary w...