Suddenly on a Leash (1)

By SugarSugarHeart

Ayano was on her way to her best friend Haruka's house, when, before her very eyes, she is in a bus accident... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty

Chapter twenty one

727 48 7
By SugarSugarHeart

Yuto had taken Sora to help him take a bath, and I sat alone in me and Sora's room. I stared down at the carpet expressionlessly. My stomach was in knots, and I couldn't manage to collect my thoughts.. All of this was way over my head. Sora said that he was going to protect me... And forbade me to blame myself for this. But... Was I supposed to just sit back and let this happen to him? I hated feeling this helpless...
I knew that Sora didn't want me to do anything, but... Could I really just stand by? He said he would keep me safe... What if I wanted to keep him safe, too?
I clenched my hands into fists, exhaling shortly. This was so bothersome... I needed to go outside.
I stood out on the porch, looking out over the land there at the shrine sight. It was awful windy today... And I knew it was cold; I could feel the bite of it on my skin. Even so, I was hardly considering it, my mind still full.
I must've been out there for around an hourー after a bit, I heard a voice from behind me.
"What are you doing out here?"
Assigning the voice to a face, I turned and met eyes with Sora. Of course it was him... He was wearing his sleepwear, his hair still damp from his bath.
I squinted at him. "You're standing on your own..." I observed.
"Yeah..." He nodded and sauntered towards me, occasionally supporting himself on the doorway or chairs as he made his way to stand by me. I stood a little straighter, prepared to support his weight if need be. "You should sit. Don't hurt yourself." I tried to keep my voice and face unreadable. But I knew he could see through me.
"Still thinking?" He observed, raising a brow.
I didn't answer. He sighed. "Even after my speech? I thought it was pretty damn impressive..."
I rolled my eyes. "Leave me be. Go back inside. It's cold out here, you'll get sick."
I flinched a little when he raised a hand to nudge my head. "Quit bossing me around. You forget our relationship." That earned him a glare. After a pause, his face and tone softened, and he spoke seriously. "Why do you think so much?"

"... Sorry."

He sighed. "There isn't anything I can do?"

"... No. I don't think you can." I looked at the clouds quietly. After a moment, I snapped back, feeling him take my chin to turn me to him. I didn't even have time to react before I quickly fell into the realization that his face was awfully close.
K...k...kissing me...?
He was kissing me...?
Again?!
The moment I caught it, my heart started beating a million miles a minute, my face burning hot. Sora...!!
After a moment that felt like forever, he slowly parted from me and looked into my eyes seriously. "... Mind clear yet?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 1.4K 31
☼︎𝐺𝑜𝑗𝑜 𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑢 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟! _ "𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒, 𝑠𝑜 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑎�...
84.9K 3K 55
❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ╰┈┈➤ ❃ུ۪ | 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚...
442 39 17
Tanaka Sen does not have a lot going for her. She has just enough to make ends meet and honestly, she's decided that's just about enough for her. Sur...
60 1 39
"You unlovable, utterly dreadful child of mine." - Haru wished for a friend, splashes of colour to perfect the imperfect her. Someone that would cove...