Addiction [boyxboy]

By MortalGamesinNarnia

Highest rank in Teen Fiction: 7/12/16 - #43 Jacob Palmer. Druggie. Addicted. Addictive. Scary. Intimidating... More

ADDICTION - Teaser Trailer
1. "cigarettes are bad for your health"
2. "you're cute when you're trying to be mean"
3. "i'm having lunch with my boyfriend and his friends"
4. "there's also another thing that i'd love to see between your lips"
5. "i think i'm in love with you"
6. "i can be a little possessive"
7. "you're just...beautiful"
8. "are you going to kill me"
9. "i'm sorry for almost hitting you"
10. "i'm sorry for coming on too strong"
11. "you're important to me so i'm not giving up on you"
12. "friends? friends."
13. "brain freeze!"
14. "you're both expelled"
15. "she's going to kill me"
16. "thats for turning me down"
17. "we need to talk about us"
18. "who's this?" "he's no one"
19. "i want you to date me and i'm not taking no for an answer"
20. "hey, i'm bleeding"
21. "i was shot because of you"
22. "guess who asked me on a date?"
23. "so...what do you want to do tonight?"
24. "you're only in your underwear"
25. "look, you're my best friend"
26. "will you please be my boyfriend, babe?"
27. "let the fun begin"
28. "let's play"
29. "i just want to apologize"
30. "and go to prom with me?"
32. "make love to me"
33. "you're my addiction."
Addiction - Epilogue
POSSESSION

31. "can i have this dance?"

52.2K 1.8K 1.1K
By MortalGamesinNarnia

Prom night.

The night of hormonal teens freaking out over the littlest, dumbest things that go wrong.

Is it stupid to freak out over every little thing that goes wrong? Yes.

Am I doing exactly that right now? Yes.

Am I going to cry?

...I already am.

Right now, I'm sitting on my bedroom floor. Clothes are scattered all around me and tears are running down my face.

Do you want to know why I'm crying on my bedroom floor whilst being surrounded by all the clothes from my closet? Well, I can't find my tux.

...I CAN'T FIND MY TUX!! I've been looking for it for over an hour, and I have yet to see it. I could've sworn I put it in my closet.

And it's a rental that costed $150. If I don't find it, I'll have to pay for it. And it'll be double the original price. I don't have that type of money! Hell, I don't have any money! I've been focusing on school so hard so I can get a scholarship that I haven't had time for a job.

"Tim!" I heard my mom yell from outside the door, causing me to stop crying and listen to her. "What's wro-" she cut herself off when she walked in my room, witnessing my current state of my floor and I.

I looked up at her, my face soaked with tears. Her face softens as she came over to me and sat down on the ground next to me. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me into her side. "Shhh, it's okay." She said to me.

I wiped my eyes on the shoulder of her shirt. "No, it's not. The whole night is going to be ruined because of me."

She pulled back and looked into my eyes. "You're not going to ruin anyone's night. Jacob loves you. He'd still love you even if you went to the prom in a unicorn onesie. That's how much he loves you. He just wants to have a good time with you at prom, he probably doesn't even care what you come dressed like. So you're not going to ruin the night." She said to me. "That, and your tux is downstairs on the couch." She then said to which my face lit up.

I stood up and started running out of the room. I stopped right before I left and turned around to face my mom who was dusting off her jeans. "Thanks mom." I said, to which she looked up and gave me a smile. "For everything." I then turned around and ran down the stairs to grab my tux.

.....

I heard the doorbell ring and my mom open it a few seconds later. I heard chatting downstairs, but I couldn't make out exactly what they were saying.

"Tim!" My mom shouted. "Jacob's here!"

"Coming!" I shouted back as I gave myself one more look in the mirror. I quickly exited my room, turning off the light and heading towards the stairs.

When I got to the to them, I looked down to see Jacob standing there in a formal black blazer with black dress pants and shiny black dress shoes. Under that was a white button up shirt and a black tie.

The air was practically taken out of me. "Woah..." I mumbled, to which he must've heard because he then looked up to me, his eyes practically popping out of his head as he looked me up and down.

"Damn," he said breathlessly. "You're so hot." I blushed. I was pretty much wearing the same thing as him, except I had a bow-tie, and my dress pants were much tighter, making them seem like skinny jeans.

"I can say the same for you." I said as I walked down the stairs. He smiled as I got to the bottom of the stairs.

He pulled me in for a hug, giving me a quick peck on the lips when he pulled away.

Snap!

I heard the snap of a camera and turned around to see my mom holding her phone up at us.

"Mom!" I practically shouted as I covered my face, while Jacob started making weird poses. "No pictures." I said.

"Please..." I looked up to see her frowning. "It's your only prom, and...it's really the last time you'll be my baby. Once you graduate next week, you'll be in adult. You won't be my little baby anymore." I could see tears forming in her eyes.

I sighed and then smiled at her. "Okay, you can take a few pictures." I said which caused her tears to disappear instantly and a smile to form on her face.

I rolled my eyes but smiled for the picture. Jacob put his arm around my back and pulled my close to him as my mom took the pictures, squealing at every single one she took.

I giggled and eventually spoke up. "Okay mom, that's enough."

She gave me an evil smile. "It's never enough!" She practically shouted.

I started to back away, pulling Jacob with me. "You're terrifying..." I trailed off as we exited the house.

I could hear her laughing like a maniac as we approached Jacob's car. "Seriously though," I heard my mom shout to which I turned around to see her standing on the porch. "Have fun, but not too much. And if it does lead to that-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, protection!" Jacob and I both shouted at the same time, laughing as we got into the car.

He started up the car, beginning the drive to the hotel that our schools prom was being held at.

As soon as we turned off my block, his hand reached over to me and rested on my thigh, giving it a slight squeeze. I blushed as my hand fell to rest on top of his.

We didn't speak, we just let the music from the radio silently play in the background. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was comforting.

Before I knew it, we were at the hotel. There were limos pulling up in front if the doors, people exiting them one after the other. You could see light flashing inside and you could hear the silent him if the music.

We both opened our car door and got out of Jacob's car. I started off towards the prom, feeling Jacob come up beside me. He gripped my smaller hand in his.

We were just about to enter the doors of the hotel when I heard someone yell my name. I turned around to see Kaitlyn running right towards me, Louie following behind her.

She got to me and threw her arms around me and Jacob. She pulled away and looked us both up and down with a smile. "Well don't you two look just adorable!!" She gushed.

I blushed as Jacob chuckled. Louie then approached us with a soft smile on his face. Kaitlyn turned around to him and pulled him in front of her. "And doesn't my little Lou look dreamy??" She asked Jacob and I as she squished his cheeks.

Jacob and I started chuckling silently as Louie blushed. Kaitlyn let go of his cheeks as she saw Tony and Alex approaching us. Louie glared at me and Jacob but we just ignored him.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and turned around to see Chloe and Hunter. I smiled at them and they smiled back. "Hey guys." I said as I hugged Chloe and then Hunter.

"Let's go inside." I heard Tony say. I turned towards him and smiled. He smiled back at me and gave a little wave. I waved back at him and then to Alex, who also smiled and waved at me.

"But what about Jesse and Carter?" Kaitlyn asked, looking around.

"We can just wait for them inside." Jacob said, to which we all agreed.

We went inside the building and into the giant conference room on the left where the dance was being held. We walked inside to see people dancing to the song "My House" by Flo Rida.

Kaitlyn squealed as she grabbed Louie's hand and pulled him off to the dance floor. Chloe silently laughed as Hunter whispered something her ear and then slowly pulled her out to the floor.

I smiled at them before feeling someone grab my hand. I looked up to Jacob to see him smiling. "Do you want to dance?" He asked.

I smiled up at him and started walking out to the floor, him following behind. As soon as we were on the floor, we started dancing and singing along to all the dogs that played. We were laughing and smiling and just having a great time. Jesse and Carter never showed but they seemed to miss a lot of things lately, so none of us really noticed or didn't pay too much attention to it.

The music suddenly cut off and Principal Johnson came on over the microphone.

"Okay everyone, quiet down!" He said, to which the kids quieted down to hushed whispers. "It's time to announce the prom king and queen if this year's prom!" Once announced, causing all the students to start talking around to each other, before everyone got completely silent as a lady came up on stage and handed an envelope to Principal Johnson.

"This year's prom king and queen are..." He paused as he opened the envelope. "Alex Drewberry and Natasha Moore!!!" Applause surrounded the whole room as Alex hugged us all and ran up to the stage. A girl, with so much makeup on it looked like she had painted her face on, following closely behind him. We were all applauding, I even saw Jacob clapping his hands a little out of the corner of my eye.

Crowns were placed on both of their heads once they were both up there. "The prom king and queen of class of 2016!" Principal Johnson practically shouted into the microphone, causing a ringing sound to go through it and everyone wince before laughing. "Everyone please step away from the dance floor as the king and queen have the annual Westshire High School prom king and queen dance.

Alex and Natasha both stepped off the stage as slow music started to play. They faced towards each other. She was just about to reach her hand out when he stepped back. "I can't do this, I'm sorry." He said to Natasha before turning around and facing in our direction.

Everyone got silent as he approached Tony. "Tony..." Alex said, causing Tony to give him a confused look.

"Alex..." Tony said back, sounding more like a question.

Alex held his hand out to Tony. "Can I have this dance?" Alex asked Tony, causing his eyes to go wide and a slight blush to rise up his cheeks. Tony's mouth just hung open, so Alex took the initiative to grab Tony's hand and pull him to the dance floor. Alex wrapped his arm around Tony's waist and moved Tony's hand to rest on his shoulder. Then he connected their other hands together and started to make their bodies sway back and forth.

I looked over to see that Natasha was just standing there awkwardly, looking around nervously. An idea struck me as I looked over at Louie, who was currently watching Alex and Tony dance. I nudged his arm, to which he looked over at me. "Why don't you go ask Natasha to dance?" I asked him.

He looked over at Natasha with a nervous look in his eyes. "I-I don't know about that..." He trailed off.

"Come on," I said, encouraging him. "You're going to have to get over Kaitlyn somehow eventually..." I said, trying not to sound like a total jerk. I love them both but I know that Kaitlyn doesn't like Louie back in the way that he likes her. I just don't want to see him get hurt.

He sighed and looked over at Natasha, swallowing the lump in his throat before nodding his head. He slowly started making his way towards Natasha. She looked up and noticed him walking towards her, straightening her posture.

"Hi..." He mumbled, awkwardly.

"Hi..." She mumbled back, just as awkwardly. Now, most of the people in the room had their attention on them.

"D-do you w-want to dance?" He stuttered out, to which she gave him a thankful smile and a nod of her head.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around his neck.

"Aww!" I heard Kaitlyn gush. I looked over at her. "My little Lou is growing up!"

I suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder. I was about to turn around when I heard Jacob whisper in my ear from behind me.

"Come with me."

.....

Hey guys!!!

So I thought this chapter was super cute!!! I hope y'all did too!

Weren't Alex and Tony just the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?!?!?! And my little baby Louie is growing up! THEY GROW UP SO FAST!!!

So, I just wanted to inform you guys ahead of time but the next chapter is going to be SMUTTY!!! So I hope you guys are excited for that! But then there is only one chapter left after that... *silently cries in corner*

Honestly though, I'm so upset this book is coming to an end (and not only because then I have to do some hardcore editing), but because I've fallen in love with all these characters so much, I love them! I started this book a year and a half ago and now it's coming to and end.

*sigh*

Well, that's all for now but stay tuned because soon is the SMUT!

THANKS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

read~enjoy~vote~comment~thanks

-MGN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...