Forgotten Memories: Vampire k...

By Blackenflames

Memories erased from everyone she had ever known, is replaced to serving the wicked pureblood Sara. As Rin en... More

~what keeps me going
~what am I? chop liver?
~for pea-sakes I dont even know your name
THIS IS SEXUAL HARRESMENT
I WANT MY ATTORNEY!!!
Um...I'm a werewolf
Is there such thing as blood crack?
The horrible artist
C-CUP Friends.
A student in the night class
Blood tablets
It's because she's my friend
Unless you don't want him anymore
It was Me and Him
actions speak louder than words
Blood Tablets
Your death is near
I'll be stuck to you like glue!
~Death of the Queen
3 letters can change your life forever
Why can't we be friends, Oh why can't we be friends.
Restoring the broken rose part 1
Restoring the broken rose Part 2
Restoring the broken rose: Final chapter

Forgotten Memories: Vampire knight (sequel to Unearasable Memories)

12.2K 188 20
By Blackenflames

A/N The first ever chapter to the sequel to the Unearasable Memories! I can't remember if it was one year or two when Yuki and Zero met. Anyway i started the chapter with ball. Sara isn't mention much in those years until she enrolls into cross academy. So i'm sorry if it seems rushed but there was no other way for me start.

Most importanly Please Vote and Review :) I need alot of inspiraton to keep this sequel going.

CREDITS FOR THE FAN ART Jleighc99 <3 and AngelaNoche :D *I'd hug them if I could*

~ Chapter one: Is there name-tag on my forehead or something?

It's been exactly 2 years since i've been serving, Sara-sama. In those two years, have been nothing but hell. The only thing that kept me going is my damn stubbornness. I can't remember anything from my life. From what Sara-sama told me, i've had always been serving her, but why, can't I remember?! Did I bump my head, and lost all my memories? That's the only logical thing i can come up with and frankly it was pathetic . As the days go by, i felt so homesick and i can't figure out why? I remembered, I asked, Sara, who my parent were. I wished I never asked. Her response was something I didn't want to hear. "Abandonment, they no longer wanted to take care of you, so I took pity of you and turn you to a creature of the night"

Speaking of creature of the night, my throat is like a desert, no more like the Sahara desert. Stupid pureblood haven't let me feed for a day. I hate her so much. I hope all her hair falls down. I hope she falls into the pit of Fire!! I was punished just because, i forgot to bow to the royal bitch. Now I'm in small cubical room. The room had pink wallpapers and some swirls of fancy design. In my opinion which, i can't express, is ugly and stupid. Takuma usually slip some tablets under the door but he left with Sara for some business. She didn't bother to take me, well from word for word, "I'm a disobedient ugly brat" and my stupid smart remark "you should look in the mirror" which led me to have this dog collar on my neck.

Now, why don't i just run away from this horrid place. Well, I can't, or i just won't. Sarah is my master, i'm so attach, that it sickens me. Also , she's the reason i won't fall to level E, as long as I drink my master's blood, I won't go mad. Even though i need my master's blood, I usually starve myself from her blood. Everytime I drink her blood I become moody and mean; I'm also more easily controlled by her. So basically I'll only go to her when I desperately need it but most time I take the tablets that Takuma gives me. Confusing? well, You'll get use to it.

The door to my room opened, and the lovely all so bitchy pureblood came. She had a distress look on her face which means something didn't turn out well. Apparently they couldn't find good enough evidence on Kuran. Apparently this guy is in the way with her take over the world plan.

"Put this dress on, you'll be coming to very important party with Takuma and I" She said hanging the dress on the knob.

"Is that all? Sara-sama" I gritted. The dress pisses me off. It was light shrilly pink dress, made for the rich.

"Yes, the Kurans are going to be, there, especially Yuki Kuran. I want you to be very kind to her, befriend her, if you can find Kurans weakness" Sara smirked.

"I'll do my best Sara-sama" I bowed half heartedly.

"Good, The ball will begin at 8:00, be ready" She said shortly and walked to her master bedroom that was across from me. Once she left, Takuma came in with bright smile. I don't know how, he can keep smiling serving Sara. She's so awful.

"Hello, Rin, I hope you weren't too lonely when we were gone" He said.

"No...kinda...yeah. It was boring, I've already finished all the books you gave me. OOOoh let's play, gold fish!!!" I exclaimed.

He shook his head sadly "Not right now, we have to have you dressed and ready for the party. Sara-sama is counting on you to be on your best behavior for the Kurans." He said grabbing a comb from the dresser.  

"Aww, why, I want play! Goldfish" I pouted. This is so unfair, i've been alone alone all day, and now, suddenly I have to go to party with stuck up aristocrats. Takama began brushing my my long one layered black hair.

"I think we should cut my hair" I groaned.

"No! It's so pretty when its long" He awed. Takuma started combing out all the tangling weeds in my monstrous hair due. Every time he yanked and pull, I winced and then he stopped tugging

"On second thought maybe we should cut your hair" He sweat dropped.

"You lost the comb in my hair, didn't you" I sighed.

"Heh, yah..." He said grabbing the silver scissors again. He snipped off where the comb was stuck, my hair was now in the mid-length of my back. To other humans that's not short, but let me just say my hair was past my butt.

"Takuma...do you have any blood tablets?" I asked. I can already feel my eyes turn into a crimson red. He nodded his head and me box of them. I flicked the top off and gulp all the blood tablets down.

"You know you should drink from Sara-sama, it would help reduce the craving for blood" He said picking the top that dropped to the floor.

"I know, but everytime I drink from her, I feel like total bitch. And to be honest her blood isn't that appetizing as yours" I smirked. Yes, i did drink Takuma's blood at one point. I was on a hunger strike, for respect which, obviously didn't turn out right. I was on a verge of falling into a level E and with my selfishness, I used Takuma as my resource. I never felt so damn ashamed.

"Really, I thought, a pureblood would taste far better" He thought

"We'll they were obviously wrong, her blood is like toxic waste on my tongue" I muttered.

"Be Careful Rin, if Sara-sama catches you disrespecting her, She won't be merciful on your punishment" He frowned.

I bit my lower lip. She wasn't merciful in my punishments. In fact I can tell she enjoys having me an agony. I just don't know why, I keep rebeling. Why can't I just be like Takuma and follow the rules. Maybe its because its just who, I am or who I was.

"Okay, lets hurry up and get you ready" Takama smiled.

~XXX~ 

Vampires, vampires, vampires everywhere. Although these weren't any vampires, these were aristocrats and very few purebloods. Woop de doo. Sara-sama warned me constantly to behave or the vampire hunters will kill me. If that's the case, this might be the last hour of my life. So anyone out there! Please REMEMBER ME.

The ballroom floor was filled and nearly no one was sitting down. I didn't really want to dance but of course I don't have choice. Choices, did I ever had choice in anything? Choices, shouldn't even be in my vocabulary.

Sara-sama and Takuma blended into the crowed while I stood out like a sore thumb. Right when we got here, Sara ordered, Takuma, to fetch her tea. I was about to go and follow him, until clenched my arm tightly.

"Where, do you think your going Rin?" She said with a sickly sweet voice.

"I thought I should help Takuma" I shrugged

"No, I want you by my side, I need to always have protection." She said

"Why me? Why not Takuma?" I questioned. I wasn't bad at combat but between Takuma and I, he's more willing to take a knife for his pureblood.

"No, you'll do." She stated, not answering my question. I can't say i'm not surprised nor am I going to push the question further. I followed her to the middle of dance floor, and then she stopped. At first I didn't under why, but then after one whiff, I couldn't help but taking another. A Human was in here. Now why the hell is a human here? Is she suicidal? It's like swimming in pool filled with sharks.

The girl had short dirty blond hair and a spaghetti dress. The stupid girl didn't know what she was getting herself into.

"Were you scared, cute... and courageous young lady?" Sara asked. I'm not going to lie, i do often question Sara-sama sexuality. Usual humans can't help but gawk at purebloods but this one was different, she was staring at me!

"Rin...is that...you?" The girl gasped. I can only stare at her in confusion.

"How do you know my-" Sara quickly cut me off. " Maybe you would like to say hello to the hosts? I'll take you to them...if you'd allow me" She said reaching for the poor defenceless girl.

"Sara-sama, I don't think that's safe" I said. Sara narrowed her eyes at me. Yup, i'm going to get it tonight. Hopefully the vampire hunters kill me before we leave...speaking of vampire hunter, he was coming straight toward Sara-sama. The hunter pushed, Sara-sama hand away from the girl.

"Don't touch her pureblood" This hunter was seriously scary but since I have a death wish, and I pretty much don't want Sara to kill me since she a sadist.

"How about you get your filthy hands off a Sara-sama" I smirked, ripping his hand away from the vampire hunter. His eyes, dart at mine with so much coldness. The hunter had his hand gripped on mine and if i wasn't a vampire, my wrist would have surely snapped off but then for some creepy reason his hand and eyes soften.

"Rin, where have you been?" The hunter swallowed. I tilted my head in confusion once again. How did these people know me. As things couldn't get more weird, Princess Kuran came rushing toward us well more to the human.

"I knew it..! Yori are you okay!" Yuki said as she came rushing through.

"I'm fine, Rin, and this woman helped me" the girl name Yori assured. I wanted to say that Sara-sama was no way in hell going to help this girl but I would like to keep my tongue for now.

"Rin...you're here too" She gasped. How did the famous Kuran princess know me? If she likes me this well, then gaining her friendship would be a snap.

"Rin, I missed you so much" She said tears nearly wanting to bust out. She tried to dive into a hug when the hunter gripped my wrist causing me to wince. He yanked me away, stopping the princess to give me an embrace

"Rin, your vampire, a beast in human form" He sneered.

"Apparently no one gave you the memo that you're a vampire as well" I snapped tugging my wrist away from this freaky hunter. "Let go" I gritted

"Please let go of Rin hand" Yuki said softly merely touch the hunter arm.  

"Don't...touch me" The hunter said with so much venom that i felt this weird urgence to defend the princess Kuran.

"I'll let go of you, once you let go of her" She said looking on the ground. The hunter looked back at me, it was as if he wanted to say more but he kept his mouth shut. He released my wrist and strided of with Yori.

"What a delicious looking girl, she is" Sara-sama smiled.

Yuki Kuran stared back calmly at her " Please don't talk about her like that, she's my friend"

"I see. Forgive me." She apologized. Wow that had to make Sara choke on her pride.

"Did you hear that, you all? She is a dear friend , leave her alone" Sara said. Well played, Sara-sama, well played. They did the introduction and decided to go to lalaland for a second.

"Come Rin, I want vist others as well" She said.

"It was really good to see you Rin, I hope we can talk later" Yuki smiled.

"Yeah...um...Me too" I said. Am I wearing a nametag or something how does everyone know my name! Is it written on my forehead or something. And that mean hunter what the hell is his deal? Hating on vampires when the fact is he's a vampire too! What a hypocrite! I feel sorry for the poor girl who marries that douche!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 1.9K 27
This story is a reader X Senri Shiki from vampire Knights. You are a pure blood who goes to cross Academy and place in the night class, the night cla...
221K 6.5K 52
Your whole life has been a lie. Your past is a mystery. When you become closer to Kaname Kuran, a Pureblood vampire, you start to discover more abo...
252K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...
5.5K 161 68
In this tale of Vampire Knight, created by Matsuri Hino, Zero was born as the pureblood along with Ichiru. And Kaname and Yuki we're born as humans...