KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

Af Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... Mere

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

You Saw Them Kissing Someone

17.8K 406 279
Af Hiiimeeee

(Its like this bitch purposely kissed them by surprise.)

Kuroko

You just finished your club activity so you decided to head over the gym since your boyfriend is there.

As you got closer to the gym, you saw Kuroko kissing another girl. Which immediately made you angry.

You started to walk over to them. The girl pulled out from Kuroko's face and you were surprised.

Because his hand was covering his lips. You sighed in relief.

Then you look at the girl and glared at her. You leaned closer to her ear.

"You're lucky you weren't able to kiss him. If you were, you could prepare for the worst." - you whispered in a scary tone.

"I-I'm sorry." - she said stuttering and ran away. You went over to Kuroko and wrap your hands on his.

"What did you tell her (First name)-san?" - Kuroko asked as you walk inside the gym.

"Oh Tetsu, trust me. You don't wanna know." - you said and smiled at him.

Kise

You just finished your club activity so you decided to head over the gym since your boyfriend is there.

As you got closer to the gym you stopped walking because you saw Kise kissing someone.

"RYOTA!" - you screamed immediately because you got angry at what you just saw.

You walk closer to them and you could see the look on both of their faces. Flabergasted.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" - you shout angrily. You didn't care if they're just in front of you because you're full of anger.

"Its how you saw it." - the girl said which immadiately made you slap her.

"Shut up bitch. I don't want to get arrested for animal abuse. One slap is enough." - both of them was taken by surprise because of the slap you gave her which sounded so loud. From the looks of it she looks like she wanna cry.

"Now, Ryota. Explain." - you said with your hands folded on your chest. Ignoring the girl since she already ran away.

"Well, you see. She just attacked me and suddenly kissed me. I swear I'm not lying (First name)cchi!" - he said. "Please don't break up with me! I would never cheat on you! I love you very much." - he added and you could almost see tears fall down.

You sighed. 'God I love this man.' You thought.

"Fine. Apology accepted." - you said and he smiled. "But," - you said and paused, his smile faded and became nervous. "You have to brush your teeth 100 times!! Also use all your mouthwash! Or else I'm never kissing you again!" - you said.

"Hai!~" - he said and smiled in relief.

Midorima

You just finished your club activity so you decided to head over the gym since your boyfriend is there.

You saw your boyfriend kissing someone else. So you walk closer to them.

"HEY BITCH!" - you said and grab the girl and made her face you, then you quickly punch her lips. She screamed in pain, as she ran away.

Hmp. Serves her right.

You face your boyfriend who just stood there frozen. You knew it that the girl forcedly kissed him since she's been eyeing him for a long time now.

And Midorima would be too tsundere to kiss someone. Even on you, he was already having a hard time.

You wipe his lips with your tissue which you just wet with alcohol. Then you wipe it again with a dry tissue and kissed him.

(sorry its a bit short.)

Aomine

You just finished your club activity so you decided to head over the rooftop since your boyfriend is there. Knowing Aomine, he would probably sleep there rather than attend practice.

You open the door and you saw Aomine kissing another girl.

"AHOMINE!!" - you screamed on the top of your lungs. He got surprised and he pushed the girl away.

You gave him a death glare and quickly ran up to him and immediately punch him.

"Shit." - Aomine spat out as he rubs his jaw. You ignored him and faced the girl.

"Want a punch?" - you already punched her before you ask that. She said sorry and ran away crying.

"The hell is wrong with you baka!" - you said and faced Aomine. You could feel that any minute now your tears will fall.

"There's no way I'm kissing any other girl beside you! Plus, she's the one who kissed me!" - he said and you can tell he was telling the truth. "Face it, (First name). Your boyfriend is just too handsome, that's why." - he said and smirked confidently.

"Go to hell." - you said as you walk away from him. "Oh, and be sure to wash your mouth! Or you'll never be able to kiss me. NEVER. EVER." - you said and you heard him groaned.

Murasakibara

You just finished your club activity so you decided to head over the gym since your boyfriend is there.

There you saw a girl talking with Murasakibara and then he suddenly leaned down and the girl whispered something.

But, after that she suddenly kissed his cheeks. Which took both you and Murasakibara by surprise.

You wanted to confront the girl and slap her but Murasakibara suddenly speak.

"Why did you do that.." - he said sounded upset.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to do that.. and I really like you.." - the girl said while looking down.

"I'm sorry. But I already have a girlfriend. Please apologize to her too. Because you hurt her." - he said innocently and walk out. You got surprise. 'Did he see me?' You thought.

You decided to continue your walk and the girl suddenly approached you.

"I'm really really sorry! I won't do it again." - she said and she walks away. Well you better not be. You thought.

You entered inside the gym and you saw him, already changed his clothes back into his uniform.

He went over to you and hugged you. "I'm sorry (First name)-chin. Someone just kissed me on the cheek. She said she'll tell me something at first I didn't want to but she told me she'll give me some snacks so-" you cut him off. 'So he didn't see me a while ago huh' you thought.

"Apology accepted. But next time, please don't get tempted by snacks again. Only accept my snacks no one else's." - you said and he nodded. Hopefully..

Akashi

(Wtf. Any girl would be too scared of akashi to do this)

You just finished your club activity so you decided to head over the gym since your boyfriend is there.

You saw a girl hugging Akashi. You immediately went over them.

Before you could speak he immediately went to you leaving the girl as if no one was there.

"Let's go (First name)." - he said and he looked annoyed. You didn't know what happened, but since you know Akashi so you just trust him.

(OMAKE: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED)

The girl tried to kiss him, but he quickly dodge her which made her lose balance.

"You dare to do that to me." - Akashi said in a low tone as he saw you approach him.

He immediately walks over to you and he gave a final glare at the girl.

The next day..

You heard rumors that someone just got expelled from your school.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

I haven't sleep yet. Bc i just watched 3 movies last night fuck XD And I finished watching at 3am. All those movies made me cry so much. Ugh.

(Try watching them, P.S I Love You, The Boy In The Striped Pajamas and The Notebook)

Then I have a lot of thoughts in my mind okay. So I wasn't able to sleep.

Tbh, its so hard doing this all 6 of 'em. Especially keeping up their character lol XD

Anyway, enjoy!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

14.3K 141 26
»»----- ★ -----«« 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ____________ Yandere Kny • Reader
573K 16.2K 85
"don't you always have that one question hanging off your tongue, that question that always sparks something new?" "so let it out.... ...
412K 4.6K 112
STOP READING THIS started sometime in 2019 ended april 2021 just old, cringey & unrevised one-shots i wrote at 3am PLEASE READ MY SCENARIOS OR SHORTS...
28.7K 841 44
Kuroko no Basket X Reader One Shots! Requests are OPEN!