I'm Just Trying To Help (A Za...

By SabrinaMayy

Marilyn Anderson always lived in fear of the paranormal. Since she was little, evil things have not only haun... More

Fear of the Paranormal
Interview
Attack
Just Til It's Safe.
First Date
Burgers Up The a**
Let Me Make You Know.
Sinister Smiles
Confessions
Photo-shoots
I'll Protect You
The Newest Addition.
Planes and Love.
Sweet Dreams.
I think I really like you.
Somethin' Got Me.
Dinner.
He's The One.
What's My Prize?
Sorry, Sorry.
Accidentally In Love
Planes.
It doesn't matter.
Butcher Knives.
Tony
Spiders, Shadows, and Kisses.
All I Could Ask For.
Tony has things planned for you.
You're in trouble.
Missing.
Always and forever.
A Day By Ourselves.
You'll Just Have To Find Out
The Dungeon
Ew!
Menstrual Cramps and Good Girls // AUTHORS NOTE INSIDE!
The Right Choice
The End.
SEQUEL

He's behind all this?

5.3K 123 15
By SabrinaMayy

Marilyn Anderson

I fell asleep on Zak's shoulder on the car ride back to the hotel from the hospital. I had broken my leg in 3 different places, and was in a cast for about a month. I was not only physically but mentally exhausted. Honestly, I just wanted to go home. Someone, more than likely Zak – carried me up to the room. And when I woke up, Zak was lying next to me, the TV on almost silent, and looking at his phone. I stared at him with tired eyes until he looked at me. “I thought I felt someone staring at me.” Zak smiled. I smiled back, and covered my face back up with the blanket. “Is your leg feeling any better?” I shook my head slowly. “Do you need some meds for it?” I shook my head once again, “You wanna talk about stuff?” Zak kept questioning. I nodded at this question. Zak put his phone down on the night stand, and helped me sit up, before waiting for me to say something. “What happened when you were there? Do you wanna talk about it – you don't have to if you don't want to b-”

“He raped me.” I choked out, holding back tears. Zak went stiff for a minute, and pulled me into his arms as tears escaped from my eyes. I couldn't stop myself from crying. I don't think Zak had anything to say to that, I think he was as in shock as I was when it happened. We didn't say anything after that, we just sat there in each others arms before my stomach erupted in a growl.

“Are you hungry?” Zak asked me, his concern coating his voice.

“No,” I lied, “I want to talk to you.” Zak shook his head.

“We can talk in a few minutes, please let me order you something to eat. You've got to be starving.” I sighed and gave it, agreeing for him to order me something. He pulled up the room service phone and rushed to talk on the phone and give them the menu orders. Then, he came and sat by me on the bed as I pulled out my phone. I didn't say anything, I handed the phone to Zak and showed him the Texts that Aaron had sent me, referring to Tony. I could see Zak boil up in anger, his face turning bright red and his veins popping out on his neck.

“You mean he's behind this?!” Zak exclaimed, anger in his voice, “My best friend?!”

“He was mad because I picked you.” I whispered, “He told me not to tell you – he must've heard me tell Billy, because then all that happened a-”

“I'm going to fucking kill him!” Zak screamed, standing up and storming out of the hotel room, fury echoing off every step. I scrambled to stand up and grab my crutches and follow him. But I couldn't fast enough.

Zak Bagans

The BASTARD! THE FUCKIN' BASTARD!

I honestly couldn't get to Aaron's hotel room fast enough. I half-ran to Aaron's hotel door, and slammed my fist on it. “Aaron! Open up the fuckin' door!” I screamed. Seconds later, Aaron opened the door. His bald head shining and his eyes tired.

“Why are you y-” I didn't hesitate to swing my fist back and knock him in the face. Even though Aaron was taller than me, I was obviously stronger than him. Aaron stumbled back, holding onto his face and falling into the wall, “Man, what the fuck?!” Aaron screamed out in anger. I came after him again, throwing another fist into his stomach, then a knee into the where-you-don't-want-a-knee spot. He collapsed onto the ground.

“How could you do that?!” I screamed at him, my voice crackly. I was close to crying, but I kept it in. “How could you fuckin' do that?!”

“Do what?” Aaron groaned, squeezing his eyes closed. I didn't give him time to explain. I pulled out Marilyn's pink cased iPhone from my pocket and shoved the texts in his face.

“How could you do that to her? To me?” I screamed. Aaron had a look of suprise on his face, but didn't deny that he did it. “You're a fucking horrible person Aaron! Fuck you! You're out! You're no longer part of the Ghost Adventures Crew!” Aaron stumbled into a standing position.

“You don't have the authority t-”

“You wanna fucking bet.” I growled.

“Over a girl?” Aaron screamed childishly.

“Over a girl?!” I screamed back at him, “This isn't just because a girl. Do you not understand what you fucking did? You got her raped! You got her malnourished! You got her a fucking broken leg for Christs sake! Marilyn doesn't like you! Leave it alone!” I screamed at him. I turned around, slamming the hotel door without a second thought.

Aaron and the Ghost Adventures Crew? He doesn't deserve to be in this fucking crew.

Marilyn Anderson ( 2 days later )

Zak drove through Vegas, in quite a hurry actually. All of our luggage was in the trunk of his car, and he was ready to get me to his house.

“I hate Vegas already.” I muttered as we drove on the highway to Vegas. Zak laughed at me. “It's too hot.”

“The Air Conditioning is on.” Zak laughed, “It can only go as fast as it is.”

“Well it needs to go faster.” I muttered putting my head in my hand and staring out the window. There was nothing here. Sand, some trees, and cars. People had really expensive cars here too. I pulled out my phone and turned it on camera mode. “Say cheese.” I smiled into the camera, pointing it towards Zak. Zak made a duck face, causing me to laugh and accidentally take a picture. It actually turned out decent, so I posted it on facebook with the caption: Heading to Vegas with my love. .<3. Posting it, I turned my phone off and leaned back into the leather seats of Zak's car. “How much further?” I muttered closing my eyes. “Being in a car with a leg cast is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever had to deal with in my whole life.” Zak laughed at me, before replying.

“About ten minutes,” Zak replied, “Wanna stop and get a drink?” I nodded slowly.

“I'm dehydrated.” I replied.

“You shouldn't have sucked down that water so fast,” Zak teased, “Ya damn fish.” I smacked his shoulder laughing.

“I'm not a fish.” I gritted, pretending like I was angry. Zak rolled his eyes at me. “hey, remember that song-”

“What song?” Zak questioned, interrupting me.

“Well if I could finish my sentence,” I said annoyed.

“Sorry,” Zak laughed.

“It said something about giving you somet-”

YOU GIVEE SOMETHING, I CAN FEEEEEL!!” Zak sang loudly, almost ringing my ears.

“Oh god,” I laughed, “Yeah – that one.”

“What about it?” Zak asked.

“I kinda like it.” I replied. Zak laughed at me as he pulled into a gas station.

“I love it.” Zak replied, “Best song ever.” I rolled my eyes at him pulling out my phone. We got out of the car after Zak parked, and made our way inside. It was more than certain the biggest gas station I've ever been inside in my whole life. “What do you want?” Zak questioned me as he pulled open a fridge and pulled out a few waters – more than likely for himself. Fish. I inwardly laughed at myself. “Arnold Palmer?”

“Oh, you know me so well.” I laughed at him, walking behind him – my crutches clunking on the ground. “Get me 2. I'm fat.” Zak rolled his eyes and we made our way to the cash register, slowly – I was still getting used to using my crutches. The bastards. Zak sat the drinks on the counter, and paid for them as a few girls came into the gas station.

“Oh my god!” One exclaimed, “Is that Zak Bagans?” Zak turned around, and he smiled at the girls waving. As he paid for the water bottles and Arnold Palmers.

“Hi girls.” Zak smiled, and waved, picking up the bag and helping me walk over to them.

“Oh my god, we are such big fans.” A blonde girl with big boobs, wearing shorts that should be underwear and a shirt that should be a bar, said.

“Would you girls like a picture?” Zak asked. The girls nodded, Zak took one with them while I stood there awkwardly.

“Uh, do you want to leave? Creep.” The girl said to me. I rose my eyebrows at this, taken back.

“Excuse me?” I exclaimed surprised.

“Actually,” Zak announced, “She's my girlfriend.” Zak came and stood by me, and the girls eyed me up and down.

“Ugh, you could do soo much better.” The girl with blonde hair said.

“Like you? What's your profession sweetheart, stripper or prostitute. Both seem to fit you.” I smiled sweetly as I said this. My words pissed off the girl, but she didn't do anything about it. She turned around on her heel, and walked away. Zak laughed at the girls, and then leaned down to my ear.

“They really do though.” Zak laughed as he walked to the door and held it open for me. I nodded.

“I call them as I see them.” I smiled. I crunched my way back to the car, and with Zak's help – climbed in. As I pulled my seat belt on, I heard my phone begin to ring. I pulled it out, and greeted whomever was on the other line. “Hey!” I smiled.

“Hey sweetheart!” Mom's voice flooded the line, “How's Vegas treating you?”

“Well the people are pleasant.” I smiled at Zak as I said this, who held in laughter, but the smile on his face showed that I had made a funny. “It's really hot and stupid.”

“Stupid?” My mom and Zak seemed to say at the same time.

“Yes.” I replied in laughter.

“Well, I hope you have fun.” mom smiled, “tell Zak I said to keep you safe. There are creeps in Vegas.” I laughed out loud at this, and Zak gave me a funny look as he began pulling out of the parking lot of the gas station.

“I know mom, I will.” I smiled.

“Oh, and don't gamble.” Mom warned, “You'll fuck yourself.” The foul language made my jaw drop.

“i won't.” I promised.

“Good.” Mom replied laughing. “Are you at Zak's house yet?”

“Not yet,” I replied, “We have about a 10 minute drive.”

“Take pictures.” Mom stated.

“I'm not taking pictures of the inside of his house.” I laughed as Zak eyed me confused. “That's creepy on so many levels.”

“He's a TV star.” Mom noted, “I want to see if he's rich.”

“Oh my god.” I groaned. “Goodbye mother.”

“I wanna talk to Zak.” Mom said. I said nothing in a reply, pulling the phone from my ear and handing it to Zak, who took it with a smirk on his face.

“Hello?,.... mmhm!... yes ma'am..... no ma'am..... oh i'll be sure.... I do love her.... she's defie-.... oh, alright.... thanks.” Zak hung up, and gave me the phone back.

“What did she say?” I questioned curiously. Zak shrugged. “What did she say?” I asked again.

“Shh, It's a secret.” Zak smirked. I rolled my eyes.

“You're stupid.” I stated crossing my arms.

“I'm stupid?” Zak questioned pointing at himself. “I'm stupid. Alright.”

“I hate you.” I stated again.

“Oh sure.” Zak laughed, reaching his hand out and putting it on my knee. “Is today opposite day? In the case I hate you too, you're an ugly mean person.” I laughed at that, and pushed his hand off my knee, but he replaced it.

“I love you.” I smiled, leaning over as far as I could and kissing his cheek.

“I love you too.” Zak laughed. “I wonder if we can stand being with each other for a week straight.”

“Probably not.” I laughed. “We will more than likely end up killing each other.”

“And feeding them to my dog.” Zak laughed.

“That's grody.” I laughed.

“Grody?” Zak teased. “That's a new word.” I winked.

“I'm full of new words.” I laughed.

“Me too,” Zak smiled, winking at me. These next few days were going to be.... adventurous.. to say the least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
157K 5.6K 110
They're back by popular demand! Catch up with Zak & Maria! The paranormal power pair are working together, living together and hanging out together...
385 89 13
By performing the ritual of this legend you will open the Gateway to Pandemonium and if you're lucky, you will come face to face with The Devil himse...
139K 4.6K 62
Zak, lead investigator of Ghost Adventures, has had his fair share of women over time. From models, singers and even an ex playboy bunny. With fast...