Falling In (Ziam/with Larry A...

By Ziam_Larry_Feels

Liam is the new kid at Gateway High School, London. He quickly becomes friends with Louis Tomlinson, an avera... More

Falling In (Ziam AU)
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

CHAPTER SEVEN

13.8K 463 191
By Ziam_Larry_Feels

I'm trying to make the chapters but longer so we'll see how this goes :)

Liam’s POV

 *Saturday*

"Please tell me again how you managed to convince me to come today?" Louis asked, as we drove down a few streets on our way to the address Harry had sent me last night. I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

 "Because you're a good friend who kindly agreed to come because you knew it was the good thing to do." I explained once again. 

 "Pft, still not a good enough reason to come." He mumbled.

 "Why don't you like them so much?" I asked. The curiosity of it all was being too much. "What is the actual reason why you pretty much hate them, especially Harry? You told me yourself that they haven't done anything to you and Harry is trying really hard to be nice and all you're doing is being a dick about it." I confronted.

 "I already explained this." Louis replied through gritted teeth.

 "And I understand some of it, I do, but in all honestly, you treating them the way you do, makes you just as bad as what you explain them to be to me." I told him truthfully, not really caring if he got pissed with me because in our group, we say it as it is.

 "Can we just forget about it?" He asked quietly. I was surprised he hadn't lashed out at me yet, like he normally would if people questioned him too much.  He was looking out the window, his head leaned back against the side of the car. I must of been seeing wrong but one thing I saw in his face was...fear. 

 "Yeah, we're here anyways." I told him, pulling up into the long driveway, where two cars were already parked. "Just try and be nice please. If they are rude in anyway, we'll just leave."

 "Yeah okay." Louis said, sighing and unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out the car. "Well you coming?" He asked after a moment of me just sitting there. I shook my head, returning to reality and hopped out the car, locking it behind me. The house was quite large, much like my last one but a little bigger. It was doubled storied, with a double driveway. It was a faint blue and yellow, which suited the area.

We walked onto the veranda, leading to the front door. Well here it goes. I knocked on the door and we waited. Nothing. So I knocked again and waiting a minute...still nothing. "Are you sure this is the right place?" Louis asked. I checked my phone and nodded.

 "Yeah, it's the right place." I knocked again and finally we heard some activity inside, a patter of footsteps. The door opened to where Harry stood, smiling at the two of us. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans, which were ripped at the knees and a long sleeve plain white top that had black sleeves. His hair was styled upwards and green eyes shown with happiness.

 "Sorry it took so long for me to answer. I was trying to get Zayn to hurry up, he's still getting ready." He explained. I looked at the time on my phone to see it was 11.30. "Yeah, he only woke up half an hour ago, actually I woke him up. He sleeps a lot." Harry said sheepishly.

 "Wait. So this is Zayn's house?" I asked. Harry nodded, giving me the slightest wink, before gesturing for us to come in. I heard Louis sneer, as he followed me in. The house looks bigger from the outside then it actually is inside. When walking in there was a room to my left and what looks to be the lounge room to my right. We followed Harry down the corridor, past the kitchen, the kitchen table and another room. 

"This is the bathroom, so if you need to go and someone is in Zayn's, you can go in here." He said. "Down there is the hallway, with a spare room and games room. This area is the bar area, for parties or an occasional guys night or if his parents have people over or something like that. Out the back, there is a patio, swimming pool, barbeque area and if we make our way up these stairs..." We followed him up the large, spiral staircase. "We have Zayn's room." He concluded the tour, ending with him falling backwards onto Zayn's bed. I don't know why but Zayn's house seemed cosy. I felt a safe and homey presence.

 I stood awkwardly, not exactly knowing where to go. "Zayn's still in the bathroom, so just do whatever." Harry told us and I listened, taking this opportunity to explore and look at his room. 

Zayn's room was arranged naturally how a room is. There was a huge Queen sized bed in the centre of the room, against the back wall. There were two bedside tables beside the bed, which a lamp and a few other possessions sat upon. To the left wall, he had a desk, where his laptop sat and with tons of different books, some from many well-known writers filling the shelves. Shakespeare, A.C Benson, Henry Adams, Virginia Woolf, Vladimir Nabokov, and they were just to name some. A notebook and pen sat alone on the chair, which was tucked beneath the desk, which I became curious about but put the thought in the back of my mind.

 Beside the desk was a window, which looked out onto the clean and fresh neighbourhood. He had a walk in wardrobe next to his door, which seemed very large. To the right of his room, was the door to his on-suite, which Zayn was still currently in. The amazing thing about his room though was what was on his walls. They were painted black but were filled with paintings, drawings, graffiti, any type of form of art, was somewhere on his walls.

 I forgot there was anyone here until Louis came up beside me. "What are you looking at?" He asked. I was about to reply when the sound of a door opening interrupted me.

"Well it's about time." Harry muttered. Zayn still hadn't noticed our presence. His hair was still damp and not styled, which made him look kind of cute...Liam shut up. He had blue skinny jeans on and a white v line shirt, clinging onto his previously wet body and showing of his...tattoos? I didn't know he actually had some. He wore a childish smile on his face, which made him look younger, as he replied to Harry's previous statement.

 "Well it is my house you know and considering you woke me up early I had to take a longer shower to wake myself up." He smiled.

 "11.00 is not early." Harry told him.

 "To me it is. Especially when I have a late night with Chelsea." Zayn stated with a smirk. Well, that's information I didn't want to hear. Not only because it's to do with his sex life but because after hearing it, I had felt this uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach. Harry began to crack up laughing and even Louis smiled at the site. Zayn gave him the most confused face. I cleared my throat and finally Zayn turned and saw us there. "Oh." Was all Zayn said, which caused Harry to laugh even more. "Well some warning that you were here would have been nice." Zayn murmured, glaring at Harry.

 "I thought you knew they were here." Harry shrugged with a cheeky smile.

 "Well obviously not." Zayn replied. He looked at Louis and then towards me, smiling slightly. "Where’s Niall?" He asked, turning and picking up his phone and placing it in his back pocket.

 "He would've come but he had plans with Chantelle today." I answered. He raised an eyebrow. "Oh uh, Chantelle's his girlfriend." I explained. He nodded, sitting beside Harry on the bed and flicking his forehead. Harry pouted at him and Zayn chuckled. Louis was biting his lip hard and trying not to look at where Harry was. I don't know what that's about.

 "Alright, how about Zayn you come with me and we can do something." I blurted out. Why I even said it I don't know. Zayn cocked his head at me. "And Harry and Lou can do whatever. A group of four is too much for me." I covered up. For some reason I wanted Louis to work out his differences with Harry, maybe then he won't mind me hanging out with Zayn and give him a chance. But then again, why do I care about wanting Louis to give him a chance? He knows him more than I do and he knows how they’ve acted before. Maybe the big, tough image is just an act though, he didn't seem very scary when he thought only he and Harry that were by themselves and even now he seems nice enough.

 Louis starred up at me with wide eyes. "Liam." He growled quietly, so only I could hear him.

 "Just give him a chance." I whispered.

 "You don't get it through." He sighed.

 "Okay." Zayn said, tapping my shoulder. "How about we go out back." He suggested and I nodded reticently. I gave Louis one last smile but all he did was glare at me. I'll have to deal with him wanting to kill me later.

I followed Zayn down the stairs, where he guided me outside, closing the back sliding door behind him. The backyard was huge. As Harry had said there was a pool in the far left corner.  He led me to the patio not far from the pool. He sat on one of the few scattered chairs and I did the same.

 Just at that moment he bucked his hips up, struggling to get something out of his pocket, oh god, stop thinking what you’re thinking right now Liam but eventually took out a packet of cigarettes.  He looked at me, "You mind if I..?" He asked holding the box up to my view.

 I shook my head, "No it's fine." I told him. He gave me a smile and brought the smoke to his lips. Bucking his hips up again, he fished a lighter from his pocket. Lighting the cigarette, he placed the lighter back in his pocket and took a puff. "I didn't know you smoked." I said, watching as he blew the smoke from his mouth and fill the air surrounding us.

 He shrugged slightly. "You don’t know a lot of things about me.” He smirked. “Once you start it's difficult to stop. I've tried and Harry's always bugging me to stop but I guess it'll just take some time." He replied. I nodded and layed back on the chair, closing my eyes. When I re opened my eyes, Zayn was watching me with amused eyes.

 "What?" I asked curiously. Did I have something on my face? 

 "Nothing, you’re just.." He shook his head smirking, not finishing his sentence.

 "I'm just what?" I chuckled.

 "Innocent." He smiled. 

 "Me? Innocent? No." I said jokingly, causing Zayn to laugh. Oh how I wish I could hear him laugh more often, it was a beautiful sound. Honestly, what the hell am I thinking these days? "But in all honestly, no one really knows how I am, they just see me the way everyone else does." 

 "Yeah, people see me as this guy, you've probably heard what they say. I'm not always like that but everybody has their view of me, I just wish they wouldn't just assume things." He spoke truthfully. I knew he wasn't trying to fool me and lie.

 "I feel the same way bad boy." I smirked, trying to enlighten the mood. He chuckled, flicking his ciggy on the floor and sitting up to squish it to the ground. "I like your hair like that." I commented, as I noticed it hang down perfectly on his face.

 "You think?" He asked with a laugh.

 "Yeah." I replied quietly.

 "Good." He whispered. Sitting back on his chair, he looked up towards what would have been the sky but we were under a patio, so the roof. I couldn't help but have a smile form on my face, I don't know why.

For some reason when I'm with Zayn, I act the way I would if I were with Louis or Niall, which is strange, considering I don't really come out of my shell right after meeting someone. It takes a little while for me to be completely myself. Thinking about Louis though, I wonder how he and Harry are going. I really didn't mean to make him do anything he didn't want to do but I just thought he needed to spend some time with him and see that he isn't such a bad person.

 Now this can always be a good and bad thing but I'm that person who always gives people a chance and sees the best in everyone. So at times it can be good but for me a lot of the time it puts me in the deep end. 

 "It would be in your best interest to stay away from me Liam." Zayn voiced. He still looked up to the roof of the patio. No teasing tone in his voice, he was being completely serious.

 "Care to explain why?" I said looking at him, waiting for him to look at me but he just kept his eyes up. 

 "I'm not a bad guy but I don't do things because ‘it seems like the nice or better thing to do’. I always have reasons for the things I do, most of the time it's for bad purposes but I do it anyway because I benefit from it. I don't intentionally mean to hurt anyone physically or emotionally but I do. That's just how the cycle works. I don't let people in for a reason." He explained.

 I tried to take in his words but I just couldn't seem to comprehend. I understood what he was trying to express but I didn't know why he was telling me this, I hardly know him. I hardly know him, yet it feels like I've known him my whole life. Zayn Malik himself I don't know, he's two different people, and I just don't think he knows which one is best for him yet. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked in a whisper. 

 He finally looked down at me, locking his eyes directly with mine. There was a strange feeling in the air, much like electric waves, drifting between us like magnets wanting to connect together but they substantially can't do it. "You're different to others." He began. "You just have a way of making people happy and make them smile just by being you." He paused, not taking his eyes off of mine. "You're still the new kid at our school; you haven't seen or heard what others that have been here longer then you have. I don't know, really. I'm trouble, even if you believe otherwise. Like I said before...you're innocent."

 "That doesn't answer why you're telling me all of this." I pointed out.

 "Let's just say, you seem like someone that would make me feel terrible about myself, if I were the one to hurt them." He answered.

 "Well I see someone good in you." I admitted to him.

 "Don't say I didn't warn you." He articulated, looking away and breaking eye contact. As the electric pull between us minimised, I didn't say anything else, keeping my thoughts to myself for the time being.

It was a nice day out, the sun was surprisingly warm and the sky was filled with blue. What would the right word for it be...peaceful. Yeah it was peaceful. I happily sighed lying back in my chair and closing my eyes. I felt safe and content.

 "LIAM." Louis yelled from inside, causing me to jump in surprise. Thought too soon. He opened the back door and looked around until he saw me laying here. I sat up and looked at him. "We're going." He demanded. 

 "Louis why-"

 "Now." He cut me off.

 "But we just got here." I tried to reason with him.

 "Yes and now we're leaving." He said impatiently.

 "Louis-" I tried to plea again but he once again spoke before I could get my word in.

 "Liam, you can stay if you want but I'm leaving. I'll just walk home." He turned to leave but I quickly stood up, grabbing hold of his shoulder.

 "Wait. I'm coming." I told him. He gave me a thankful smile. "Just let me say bye yeah?" He nodded. I turned towards Zayn's direction, where he was watching us curiously. "Um hey, uh thanks for having us over but, um we need to go." I told him. Zayn stood up and walked past me towards Louis.

 "Where's Harry?" He asked.

 "Still upstairs." Louis simply replied.

 "What did he do to you?" Zayn questioned curiously.

 "He did nothing...we just..we just need to go." Louis managed to say. 

 "Alright." Zayn nodded. He stepped back so now both Louis and I were in his view. "Thanks for coming, even though it wasn't for very long. Still worth waking up early though." Zayn joked, producing a laugh from myself. "Whatever Harry did, sorry. I apologise for him because he might be too stubborn to do so. He apologises on behalf of me and I do the same for him because in our eyes everything we do isn't the wrong thing." Zayn explained, smiling at Louis.

 "He really didn't do anything bad." Louis mumbled. "But thanks anyway." He turned to me. "I'll meet you in the car." He told me. I nodded and with a wave to Zayn he went inside.

"Don't really know what's up with him lately but sorry for the trouble. Thanks again for it." I awkwardly let out a small laugh. For some odd reason I suddenly became nervous being alone with Zayn. My heart was beating more than it should and I kept looking towards the ground. "Maybe we could hang out another time, next time for a bit longer?" I shuffled my feet and bit my lower lip, looking at Zayn waiting for a response. He starred at me and smiled, faintly laughing. "What?" I asked playfully.

 "You're just cute." He answered. What did he just say? A moment passed of silence and realization of what he said finally caught up to him because his eyes went wide. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again and looked away from my gaze. "Uh I mean...yeah sounds good. I'll see you later Li...I mean Liam." He stuttered, which surprised me. I have never seen Zayn venerable before, so it's all very new to me.

 "Bye Zayn and can you tell Harry I said bye and that I'll text him?" I asked. Zayn nodded and followed me to the front door. "Well bye." I said again.

 "Bye." He replied. It was awkward for me because I didn't know whether I should do something like hug him or not do anything or what, so I just settled on a smile and wave. I jumped in the driver’s seat of the car and that’s when what Zayn said had hit me...he said I was cute. 

 "Oh my gosh." I whispered. 

 "What?" Louis' voice caused me to jump again. I keep going into my own little world and forgetting he’s close by. Trust me when I say this kid pops up from anywhere.

 "Nothing." I breathed.

 "Oh come on, I know it's not nothing." Louis commented.

 "Well I'll tell you if you tell me what your nothing is." I negotiated.

 "Fine." Louis paused and I smiled at his response. "I don't want to know what your nothing is." He grumbled. I frowned and rolled my eyes, typical Louis.

 "You're so tenacious." I remarked, driving off down the street. 

 "I shouldn’t have come. I knew it wouldn't turn out good." Louis thought out loud.

 "You know if you told me what's going, I would be able to understand from your point of view Lou. It would be easier on the both of us and depending on what it is, I can easily stop talking to Harry." I tried to persuade him.

 "Not Zayn?" Louis asked with a teasing smirk.

 "Well..erm maybe.” I answered. “But don't try change the subject Tommo! I know what you're trying to do." 

 He sighed, resting his head back on the seat. "Liam if I could, I would tell you but I just can't...not right now anyway, I'd have to get my head around things first."

I don't know if that was longer but I hope it was! Hope you liked it :) I know what I wanted to happen in this chapter but I don't really know if I wrote it very well but I tried so yeah hope it was okay for you to read! Thank you for reading, voting and commenting...it means heaps to me xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 14.1K 29
Niall Horan was visiting the States from Ireland on a school field trip. It's summer, so they decided to visit Denver, Colorado. Hoping they would en...
21.4K 626 27
Ziall- Zayn is the new kid at Niall's school. Zayn likes Niall and Niall likes Zayn as well. They soon get together and life couldn't get any better...
18.6K 276 35
Harry Styles is your typical nerd in school that no one ever pays attention to unless they're shoving him and his friends into a locker or are talkin...
56.7K 1.5K 32
Welcome to the next series! Holland is a private school for boys. The boys who are attending the school are so happy because they know the one and on...