Stydia one-shots

By stydiaHAShappened

Title basically says it all. Feel free to leave requests! More

1. And if you die
2. Late
3. Not Jealous
4. A Little Void
5. Little red riding hoodie
6. Coping With Death
Perks of stydia
ONE-SHOTS CLOSED FOR NOW
8. Everything
9. Guess Who's Back
10. The Dinner
11. Stydia texts
12. Sheets
13. Season 6
14. Like That
15. A Living Body
16. Stydia as Songs pt. 1
Stydia Sexy Time
17. Season 6
18 .HER
19. The Phone Call
Perks of Stydia pt.2
20. Catdog
21. Fight
22. I got Tagged...again
23. The Sun
24. Season 6 imagine
25. Wedding Ring
26. College
27. Sleeping
28. You Okay?
A "No Clue" one shot
29. He
30.Human
31. Colleague
CANT BREATH
32.Dying
Perks of Stydia pt.3
33.Folded Like Fabric
34. Coin
35. Claudia
36. Drunk
Stydia Phones
37.Bookshelf
38. Best Friends Brother
39. Soft
40. Room Mate
41. Tattoo
42. Late
Stydia Phones Pt.2
43. Tattoo pt 2
44.Over Protective
Tattoo pt.3
45. Anchor
Tattoo pt.4
46.Fight
Tatoo pt.5
47. Apartments
48.Summer
49.Lonely
50.Skeletons
Stydia Phones pt.3
51. The Trio
52. Autumn
53. Friends
54. Youtube
Perks of Stydia pt.4
55. Winter
56.Interrupting
Interrupting Pt.2
57. Coffee
58. Mornings
Interrupting Pt.3
59. Ocean Scene
60. Sweet
61. I'll be back
62.I Love You
63. Just Ask
64. His Room
65. The Bed
66. The Crush
67. Let's Go Swimming
68. I Usually Don't Over Think
PSSSST
69. Saturday Night
IMPORTANT
70. They talked about everything

7. The Christmas present

3.2K 127 3
By stydiaHAShappened

Lydia had waited almost two weeks for Christmas morning. She didn't care about her present, not at all, she was more excited for Stiles to open his. The couple had moved into an apartment three months ago, both still ecstatic about their new life together and everything was perfect.

"IT'S CHIRSTMAS!" Stiles yells causing Lydia to wake up with a groan. He tackles the girl to the bed with small kisses all over her face quickly turning her grumpiness into some soft laughs and a smile. "Can we open presents?" He asks like a little kid.
Her stomach flutters. "Uh...yeah. Open mine first though..." She instructs.

Stiles scrambles off of the bed and into the small living room before returning on the bed with both his and her present. The bigger one was wrapped in red paper quite messily, scribbled hand writing on the tag indicating it was Lydia's. The smaller box was neatly wrapped and she almost laughed at the comparison.

Lydia sits up with a smile, watching as he opens up the box and slowly her nervousness drifted away. His mouth falls open into an 'o' shape as he holds up the orange and blue fabric.
"Alright, a Mets beanie!" He exclaims, pulling it on over his hair and Lydia laughs.
"Stiles, no–" she interrupts herself with another laugh.

"It's kind of small...." He states and Lydia rolls her eyes, tearing the hat off of his head.
"There's more." She points to the box and Stiles excitedly digs back in. There was a smaller box, purple striping the edges and he looks to the package with equal confusion and full knowledge.
"A...pregnancy test?" He questions, lifting his eyes from the box. Lydia breaks out into a smile and she lifts the hat again to his eyesight, clearly the beanie not for him. "Lyds, are you," she nods frantically.

There was the exchanging of kisses and smiles until eventually Stiles settles in next to Lydia as he allows her to open her present.
"I didn't want it to be so obvious." He chuckles at her expression, so similar to the one he wore moments ago. The large box was filled with colorful tissue paper with a small black box sitting on top of all the fluff. Stiles grabs it and opens the top, taking out the silver ring inside while grabbing her hand.

"Merry Christmas." He pecks her lips before they stare at the delicate ring on her left hand.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

SHORT SHORT SHORT I KNOW IM SORRY HAPPY WEEKEND.
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 12.3K 43
﹝🐍﹞ ── Traducciones de historias sobre los Slytherin Boys
7.8M 467K 96
Esta es la historia de Katsuki Bakugou y _____. Dos adolecentes con una misma meta, ser héroes profesionales, pero también un mismo sentimiento. ¿Qué...
205K 13.6K 50
"No te vayas, hay muchas pero no hay de tú talla"
963K 149K 53
Park Jimin, un padre soltero. Por culpa de una estafa termina viviendo con un completo extraño. Min Yoongi, un hombre solitario que guarda un triste...