1. And if you die

Season: 5
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Only one thing was running through his mind: where the hell was Lydia? He didn't care about where Tracy had disappeared to like Scott or Malia because Lydia was no where in sight. And there was blood. There was a long trail of blood on the floor and Stiles numbingly followed it into the next room. He barely heard Kira shouting his name or felt Theo brushing past.

He'd never been more scared in this moment.

The girl he'd always kept on a pedal stool had finally fallen off.

Only when she had said his name did he finally react. "Stiles." It came out as a painful whimper that made his legs weak but he found strength and kneeled next to her. Cursing under his breath, Stiles frantically calls out to his best friend while wiping hair out of Lydia's face and the alpha appears within seconds.

"Scott, do something. Take her pain, Scott, please." Stiles begs as they both kneel next to Lydia on the floor of the sheriff station and takes Theo's place, making sure the belt around her abdomen stays put. Lydia smiles up at the boy, gripping onto his forearm while whispering how she was going to be okay and how she was fine and Stiles nods though not fully believing her. And it was too much blood, goddamnit, that was way too much blood for her to be okay.

Scott takes her other hand, Stiles watching intently as he takes away some of her pain.
"I-is it working? Is she gonna be okay? Are you taking her pain?" He asks frantically and Scott nods. He has to bite the inside of his cheek to stop the tears of relief that surely would've come up, because he remembers all too well what happened the last time Scott couldn't take someone's pain. Scott could sense it too; Stiles was scared.

Though he was dating Malia, he'd never really fallen out-of-love with Lydia and he knew deep down that his heart still belonged to her. Scott left the two alone, leaving to go talk to Theo or something and Stiles lays Lydia's head in his lap, holding her hand as they wait for the ambulance to arrive. She tells him he can go, she tells him she's fine.

He doesn't believe her.

They don't even talk, just sitting there on the floor as the others search for Tracy. It was the most comfortable of silences though. When the ambulance finally does get here, Stiles watches to be sure they're gentle with her fragile body and follows them out to the vehicle as they load her in. They tell him he can't ride with them because he wasn't family so he watches solemnly as they drive off.

"And if you die," Stiles mutters to himself, "I will literally go out of my freaking mind."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

Welcome one and all!!! I'll be writing one shots/ imagines (whatever the hell they're called) while I work on a couple of other stories.
Feel free to leave requests!
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe