Secrets and Lies!

By shies322

Being engaged to a mobster is it all good? No will you turn into a liar too. How will a good girl change and... More

Secrets and Lies: 1 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 2 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 3 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 4 Breakup the beginning
Secrets and Lies: 5 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 6 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 7 Breakup the Beginning
Sectets and Lies: 8 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 9 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 10 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 12 Breakup the Beginning
A/N
A/N
Secrets and Lies: 13 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 14 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 15 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 16 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies part 17
Secrets and Lies: 18
Secrets and Lies: 19
Secret and Lies 20
Secrets and Lies 21
Secrets and Lies 22
Secrets and Lies 23
Secrets and Lies 24
Secrets and Lies 25
Secrets and Lies 26
Secrets and Lies 27
Secrets and Lies 28
Secrets and Lies 29
A/N
Merry Christmas 2015!!
Secrets and Lies 30
Happy New Year!
Secrets and Lies 31
Secrets and Lies 32
Secret and Lies 33
Secrets and Lies Part 34
Secrets and Lies Part 35
Secrets and Lies Part 36:
Secrets and Lies Part 37
Secrets and Lies Part 38
Secrets and Lies Part 39
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 40
Secrets and Lies Part 41
Tags
Secrets and Lies 43
Secrets and Lies Part 44
Secrets and Lies Part 45
Secrets and Lies Part 46
Secrets and Lies Part 47
Secrets and Lies Part 48
Secrets and Lies Part 49
Secrets and Lies Part 50
Secrets and Lies Part 51
Secrets and Lies. Part 52
Secrets and Lies Part 53
Secrets and Lies Part 54
Secrets and Lies. Part 55
A/n. Happy Fourth to Everyone!!
Secrets and Lies Part 56
Secrets and Lies Part 57
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 58
Secrets and Lies. Part 59
A/N

Secrets and Lies Part 42

219 12 2
By shies322

April 22, 2016
11:32 pm

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

I dedicated this chapter to VoltageWriter and starwarsrockz and CristalOh who has voted and supported almost all of my books on wattpad. So I like to Thank you!

VoltageWriter and starwarsrockz and CristalOh who also  voted and commented on most of my chapters of this book that I have written and posted I appreciate their support and loyalty to me & my crazy imagination.

Thanks again now back to the story.

Secret and Lies:

Part 42:

Small recap:

Soryu's POV continues:

Thinking back about what Sweetness's beautiful words to me. She was right she always made me stronger. I need to see her o miss her. I should not have listened to Ryuun. Knowing him he has no honor.  And his words mean nothing. I knew he would not keep his word. Like I said he has no honor.

Flashback

Soryu you know as a Ice Dragon Prince you would have to marry to other clans, in order to make us stronger?" Ryuun states nonchalantly.

"What are you getting at?" I question him.

"You have to be free to marry Regina." Ryuun states.

"I'm marring my fiancée........." I claimed harshly.

"Well that relationship your in needs to end......." He says with dis stain.

"No! That's final." I claimed.

"Sorry, no room for argument." Ryuun shrugged.

"No!!!" I stated with a glare.

"Listen what I say goes or she dies? You choose?......." Ryuun hissed at me.

".............." I say nothing. I glanced at him, balling up my fist. I want to kill him right then, right now. A Bullet right between his eyes.

"You do as I say, or If I choose? She's dead. I am the leader of the Ice Dragons, My Word Is Law!" Ryuun smiles evilly.

"............." I glare balling my fist.

"Don't be to upset we all have to sacrifice for the Ice Dragons......" Ryuun chuckles patting me on my back.

End of flashback

A ding of the elevator brings me out of my memory and I realized that I have to sign papers so they can approve the surgery. I have to for Sweetness's surgery. I don't want to loose them. I'm getting a headache from all this thinking.

I send a text to Baba telling him to call me, so I can let him know what has happened to Sweetness.

And then I send a text to Samejima to see how things are. I received a text from Samejima  saying that Ryuun  is officially coming to HQ. Which I really don't care.

Samejima also said he found some DVDs in the office. He said that Sweetness wanted me to look at. He said that was what I needed. He also said that Ryuun wants me there when he arrived at HQ. Why should I be there.

They need to be protected. And that's my job. I really don't care, because He lied and he tried to kill my Sweetness. Don't worry Ryuun your days are numbered.....

I need to protect her and Inui. I can't use Ice Dragons because of Ryuun. I have to use another way.

I take out my cell phone and dial ten digit number.

"Ring!"

"Ring!"

"Ring!"

He answered on the third ring.

"Yeah Soryu........"

"I need your help Eisuke!" I requested.

Sweetness's POV continues:

As Dr. Lee leaves my room. I start to think about everything. What will happen to me. What extent that Ryuun would do to me and my babies.  And what would he do to Inui and Soryu? All of these questions are swirling around in my mind. I have to fix my life myself. I can't depend on any one to do it for me. I need a plan. As my mind think a good plan. I started to feel light headed. I find myself fading in to darkness and the next thing I heard is a high pitched sound. I feel faint.

beeeeeeeep

Beeeeeeeeeeep

I fade to darkness.

Third POV continues:

The Machines begins to blares a straight long beat. My eyesight ounce open to see. Now fades out to darkness. And when they're only the long notes on the monitor.

Her to anyone there's a life well three lives are being lost, as her pulse is fading away.

The doctors bursting in to her hospital room. The doctors are rushing to save their lives. Dr. Lee call for the crash cart into the room.

Doctors are rushing around performing CPR. The nurses are frantically checking her pulse. The doctor gently shock her trying to fix the heart rate.

The doctors finding the patient Sweetness is not breathing. And her heart has stopped.

"This is a bad thing." Dr. Lee shouted.

"We need to get her into surgery now! I'm hoping we'll not lose her or cause a permanent damage." Dr. Wrice muttered.

The doctor is frantically working for her. Pressing compression shocking her until her heart come back. She back, it worked she's alive. We have to get her in to the surgery.

Sweetness's POV continues:

"Beeep."

"Beep.."

"Beeep."

"Beeep."

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"We lost you for a moment..." Dr. Lee expressed concerningly.

"Am I okay?" I questioned with a concern.

"Yes, for now....." He replied.

"What about my twins?" I asked with bated breath.

"Their fine...." Dr. Lee claimed.

"How do you know this is true?" I questioned again.

"This machine here is monitoring the fetus heart rate......" He explained in depth.

"Okay.... Did you talk to Soryu?" I asked him.

"Yes........." He answered.

"Good, will I be able to see him before the surgery?" I questioned him.

"I will go get him in a few minutes, as soon as your vitals stabilize." He stated.

"I can't wait to see him." I say excitedly.

The doctor walks out of the room. And I begin to feel my body is falling in to a lot of pain. And I can't hold back the tears that begins to fall. They just keep flowing.

I hear the door creek open and I look and I see the best thing in the world, "My Love,  Soryu's handsome face, looking at me with such adoration and love with pain?" I say to myself.

"Hello my love......" I say to him.

"..........." He says nothing to me.

"I See you there. Come here. Come here to me. Tell me, Is every thing all right?" Sweetness asked him while wincing in pain.

I say, " Are you alright? Is Inui okay? How are the other members fine?" I blurted out softly.

Soryu shake his head, "I can't believe you are asking me this. I should be asking you that question......." I retorted to her.

"To answer your questions, every ones okay, however Inui is getting looked at." He reluctantly say.

To be continued

___________________________

Yay 4.80k reads wow!!

Thanks so much!!

All I can say is I hoped every one enjoyed it so much!!!

I'm still truly Blessed!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 217 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...
20.4K 540 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...
2.7K 296 63
Can love really win against vengeance? Sometimes our past gets to us. No matter how much we try to hide the truth , it all comes out one way or anoth...
428K 13.7K 69
"Never, under any circumstances, tell anyone the truth." That was the number one rule. After changing their identities and starting new lives, Lydia...