Fake (N.S)

Galing kay Dreaming-1D

Niall hated Harry and Harry hated Niall. They can barely stand the sight of each other. At least, that's wha... Higit pa

1. (!)
2.
3. (!)
4. (!)
5. (!)
6.
7.
9.
10.
11. (!)
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19. (!)
20.
21. (!)
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28 (!)
29.
30. (!)
31.
32.
33. (!)
34.
35. (!)
36.
37.
38.
39. (!)
40.
41.
42.
43. (!)
44.
45.
46. (!)
47.
48.
49.
50.
Epilogue (!)
New Book

8. (!)

3.8K 171 55
Galing kay Dreaming-1D

Niall's POV

Sometimes, I really hated Louis.

He knew that Harry and I weren't an actual couple but he still insisted on forcing us to go on some stupid double date with him and Liam for no reason other than to annoy me.

I hated the thought of double dates as it was. The only thing that would make it even worse would be being with stuck with Harry. However, Louis knew this, which made it the perfect way for Louis to mess with me even more than he already did. 

"Niall, hurry up!" Louis called out from his car as I stepped out of my house, locking the door behind me and making my way over to him.

"You took your bloody time," Louis mumbled bitterly as I slid into the front seat.

"You got here two minutes ago," I pointed out. He was lucky that I even agreed to go, even though I was forced. 

He didn't reply, he just shrugged and started to drive.

"Liam doesn't know about you and Harry's little...arrangement, so you have to act like the loving couple you are around your parents," he said after a small silence.

"Why did you make me come with you? You know that I hate Harry," I whined.

"That's why I did it," he grinned, "just...think of this as payback for not telling me about your little thing with Harry in the first place."

"Fuck you, Louis," I rolled my eyes. 

"You'll thank me one day, Niall," he grinned. 

I knew what he meant by that and he was wrong. I would never thank him for forcing me to spend any more time with Harry than what was necessary. 

~

We arrived at the movie theatre soon after that, Louis pretty much dragging me out of the car and into the building.

"Lou!" I heard, before Louis let go of my arm and ran over to hug Liam, regardless of them seeing each other less than a few hours ago.

Couples.

"Hey, baby," Harry said softly, pulling me into his firm chest.

Swallowing back the desire to either slap him or make a sarcastic comment, I flashed him a small smile and leaned up to kiss him gently. Harry seemed to sense my discomfort because he looked at me with that stupid smirk.

"Remember, you were the one who asked me to date you, so don't blame anyone else for having to act affectionate. You should have thought of that before you asked me to help you out," he whispered in my ear.

"You're such a pain in the arse," I groaned.

"You know it, babe," he smirked, before grabbing my hand and dragging me in the direction Louis and Liam went in, and I wasn't even surprised that they had already forgotten about us.

Another thing that I wasn't surprised about was that Louis had picked the cheesiest romance movie he could, and then proceeded to make out with Liam throughout the whole thing. This made things so much more awkward for me and Harry and considering how things already were between us, I didn't think it could get much worse. 

The two of us were trying to focus on the movie but it was kind of hard. We were both sitting rather close to each other, our hands linked together but I didn't know why we even bothered. The room was dark, no one could see us, not even Liam would notice if we were being affectionate, so the couple act was pointless. 

I kind of liked holding his hand. I hoped that the reason he was the one to grab my hand was because he wanted to but that was dumb of me to think. There was no way that Harry was holding my hand because he liked it. He was probably just used to pretending and was merely doing it out of habit. 

I focused my attention back on the movie, regardless of how boring it was. From what I had gathered from the small amount of attention I had paid to it, I could tell that it was one of those ridiculously cliche movies that either teenage girls or lonely middle aged women would find entertaining.

God, I was going to kill Louis. 

~

After what felt like a lifetime, the movie had finally ended.

Louis and Liam had disappeared pretty much as soon as we had left the theatre. I wasn't clueless and I knew what they would be doing. I didn't care that Louis had ditched me for his boyfriend but I did care that he had left me alone with Harry.

I said nothing as I followed him out of the building and into the cool outside air, hoping I could make it back to my house without much trouble. 

"You looked like you really enjoyed that," Harry said as he started the car, turning to look at me for a second, before looking back at the road.

"I'd rather not waste my time with stupid romance movies. That's more your thing," I replied.

He laughed, and I would be lying if I said he didn't have a nice laugh. Not that I would actually say that to him, he was cocky as it was.

"So I take it your not much of a romance movie lover?" he asked.

"There's a reason I'm gay and it's that I don't have to put up with annoying shit like that."

"Are you sure that's your reason for liking guys? Because I swear that it's because you like it when I stick my--"

"I'm going to stop you there, before I do something you would hate," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You didn't deny it though," he said after a pause.

"That's because I know that you would disagree, regardless of what I say," I said monotonously.

"Alright, Niall. I believe you," he smirked.

~

He pulled up outside my house and turned the car off, before opening his door and exiting the car, making me do the same thing. He walked over to stand right in front of me, tilting his head down as I was shorter than him by a significant amount.

"So, I guess this is the part of the date when I kiss you goodbye?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

I nearly choked on air as he said this but I stopped myself and let out a small and rather sarcastic laugh. There was a part of me that wished he was being serious but then there was a part of me that wanted to slap him and leave without saying a single thing.

I noticed that my parents' cars were parked outside, causing me to look up and smirk at him.

"Come inside," I told him, not actually giving him a chance to answer as I was already pulling him up to the front door.

"Aren't your parents home?" he asked.

"Yeah. And?" I replied, raising an eyebrow.

He shrugged and followed me up the stairs and into my room.

As quick as usual, Harry had pushed me onto my bed and his lips began kissing down my jaw and onto my neck, leaving countless red marks as he did so.

Getting tired of waiting, I began to undress myself, giving Harry a look that suggested he do that as well. Once the both of us were completely undressed, I pulled him down to kiss me roughly. My hands tugging at his hair, causing him to let out pleasured hisses every time I pulled at it.

His hand slid down my body and down to my butt, his other hand reaching over to grab the completely new bottle of lube from on top of my nightstand, which I had forgotten to hide after I had bought it.

He prepped me surprisingly quickly, before covering his own erection and thrusting into me, the both of us letting out pleasured noises.

"Move," I let out, causing Harry to nod and thrust into me quickly.

I groaned, my hands trailing down from his hair and onto his back, my nails scratching his skin, though he took no notice of it.

This went on for a little while, before I felt my release getting nearer.

"I'm close," I let out, reaching down to grip my painfully hard length.

I released shortly after, pulling Harry down to kiss me in order to silence my loud moans.

He released soon after I did, pulling out and laying down next to me, the both of us out of breath and too blissed out to speak.

~

I trailed behind Harry as the two of us left my house. If my parents were able to hear what had just happened, they didn't bother to make their presence known, so I couldn't bring myself to care.

We stopped outside of his car before he turned to look at me. The sun was slowly beginning to set, the sunlight hitting his face, highlighting his features even more than usual. 

I leaned up to kiss him, not bothering to say anything to him.

We had reached that point in which sudden displays of affection were normal, so Harry barely reacted to my sudden kiss, he simply placed a hand on my waist and kissed me back, before he pulled away and went back into his car.

I walked up my drive and to the front door, hearing Harry drive off behind me, causing me to facepalm as soon as he was out of sight. 

It wasn't supposed to like this. Our hookups should always end with one of us leaving without a word. It shouldn't end with me walking him out to his car, passionately kissing him and watching him drive away, feeling disappointed that he wasn't with me for any longer. 

Why was I suddenly feeling like this? We had hooked up many times in the past, it was always emotionless. Fun whilst it was happening but awkward once it was over. The two of us going our separate ways was supposed to be a relief from post sex feelings. 

Whatever was happening between us, I had to just keep convincing myself that I didn't like him. That, and I needed to avoid him as much as I could.

~

"I miss you, Niall," Jade said into the phone and I could practically see her pouting. She had been forced on some trip that her parents needed to go on. From what I had gathered, it was a business trip that she had no involvement in, but her parents didn't trust her on her own. 

"When are you coming back?" I asked her, laying down on my bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Who fucking knows. It could be tomorrow, it could be next week. My mother won't tell me anything. Am I missing anything?" she asked.

"Well, my parents still haven't stopped getting on my case about dating you and Harry's still an annoying shit. So no, you aren't missing anything," I replied.

"So, how are you guys going? Have you told him you like him?" she asked.

I sighed, regretting bringing up Harry as soon as the words left her mouth.

"No, of course I didn't. God, can you get a boyfriend so I can harass you about him?" I rolled my eyes.

Jade went silent for a second, making me frown in confusion.

"Jade?"

"Yeah, sorry. I have to go. I'll text you later."

"Oh-- alright," I said, hearing her hang up after I spoke.

I knew her behaviour was weird but I couldn't think about that now, I had more important things to think about.

~

I slammed my locker door shut, already feeling tired of school.

"You're still mad at me? Niall it's been a day, you're acting really bitchy about it. You know I was joking around," Louis groaned, giving me a look.

"I'm not mad, I'm just--"

"Sensitive?"

"Not helping," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't think forcing you to hang out with Harry was going to piss you off so much."

"I'm just annoyed. You know how I feel about him."

"I just don't want you to hate him because he really is a nice guy."

"Lou, you don't see me forcing you to hang out with people you dislike because they're 'nice'. So what's the real reason you forced me to go on a date with him?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't know. In a weird way, I feel like he makes you happy. You've been acting different lately, Niall. Admittedly, you've been a little bitchier but you seem happier and it just so happens to be when you spend time with Harry," he admitted.

"That's not true. Harry doesn't make me happier, aside from the sex thing," I shrugged.

"Ni, I've known you for ages, that's not the reason and we both know it."

"Why does no one believe me?" I groaned.

"Maybe it's because you're a bad liar," he suggested.

"Okay, so maybe I don't completely hate Harry. What's the big deal?" I asked, annoyed that once again, Louis was able to force me to tell him yet another one of my secrets.

"Look, I'm not going to force you to admit your love for him, I'm not going to make you tell him and I'm not going to convince you to go and actually date him. All I'm going to say is, keep an open mind. You're both into boys, you both have a good connection and you like him, so don't shut down the idea."

I was kind of relieved. I was expecting him to be like Jade and make fun of me because that was a Louis thing to do, but he didn't.

However, I did begin to think about what he said whilst I walked to class. He did have a point about Harry and I having some sort of a connection. The two of us had our fair share of being intimate together, regardless of it not being romantic, we did have a connection.

And yes, I did like him. It didn't feel like that cliche love at first sight that you hear about but he made me feel...happier, in a way. 

Okay, so maybe I did like Harry, but it changed nothing.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.5K 20 30
Jessica has always loved Harry, but lately the feelings have been intensified. one night Harry makes a huge mistake and potentially loses his best fr...
34.2K 1.2K 47
Louis and Harry were the best of friends. Until one night when everything was flipped upside down. After that night Larry became real. But what happe...
1.1K 42 39
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...