Hetalia: The New Generation {...

By ChelsR

It is said that in a kingdom in Japan, there were two samurais that served the king and queen have two childr... More

Chapter 1: Long-Lost Sister
Chapter 2: Memories
Chapter 3: A Comforting Kiss
Chapter 4: Who was THAT?
Chapter 5: The Allies
Chapter 6: First Mission
Chapter 7: A Red Thread
Chapter 8: The Escape Plan
Chapter 9: The Sacrifice
Chapter 10: A Born Coward
Chapter 11: Are You Sure?
Chapter 12: A Phone Call
Chapter 13: The Letter
Chapter 14: The Party
Chapter 15: Reunion
Chapter 16: The Yandere and the Diary Holder
Chapter 17: Nordic Buisness!
Chapter 18: Brothers, Forever
Chapter 19: Father and Daughter, Rivals?
Chapter 20: An Old Friend
Chapter 21: Surprise Visitors?!
Chapter 22: Lord and Butler
Chapter 23: A Bloody Cupcake?
Chapter 24: The 2ps!
Chapter 25: Alchemy
Chapter 26: Kuro vs. Maria
Chapter 27: Kiku and Maria vs. Oliver and Alex
Chapter 28: Birthday Plan
Chapter 29: Distraction!
Chapter 30: Tears
Chapter 31: Meet the Micros!
Chapter 32: Emotions
Chapter 33: Last Minute Set-Up
Chapter 34: Happy Birthday!
Chapter 35: A Key
Chapter 36: Are You Alright?
Chapter 37: The Past
Chapter 38: Missing
Chapter 40: The Jack Of Hearts vs. the "King" Of Diamonds
Chapter 41: The Keys
Chapter 42: Ambush From A Shinobi-Samurai
Chapter 43: The Fullmetal Alchemist
Chapter 44: Help From The Colonel
Chapter 45: Pocky Game
Chapter 46: Pocky Game(Part II)
Chapter 47: Bad Apple
Chapter 48: Sudden Attack?
Chapter 49: Help
Chapter 50: Save Her By A Kiss?
Chapter 51: The Little Prince
Chapter 52: The Panda Hero Arrives!
Chapter 53: The Queen Returns!
Chapter 54: She Returned?
Chapter 55: The Jokers
Chapter 56: Prisoners
Chapter 57: Goodbye
Chapter 58: Confession
Chapter 59: Set-Up
Chapter 60: The Matsuri
Chapter 61: The Romanian Vampire
Chapter 62: A Private Conversastion
Chapter 63: 千本桜
Chapter 64: Intai-go No Sai Shūshoku No Oiwai
Chapter 65: My Perspective
Chapter 66: One Happy Family
Chapter 67: 夢花火
Chapter 68: Our Mirai
BONUS CHAPTER: Prank!

Chapter 39: The Oni

37 1 0
By ChelsR

The little group ran into the forest and finally found the manor.
"Just as I thought." Kuro said, clenching his teeth.
"The rumors are indeed true." Lukas added. Maria's sense of courage and adventure are starting to grow!
"If we're going to fight the oni[1], then we'll have to do it the old fashioned way." She grinned. They entered the manor, and it was really old. The walls are filled with holes and cracks. From a distance, they hear a roar.
"Unmistakably, that's the monster's roar." Emil said, preparing his pistol.
They walked into a long hallway and saw a huge, monster. The monster had slightly deformed eyes. The monster was grey all over. 
"There it is." Berwald quietly murmured.
"It's the oni." Kiku said. The monster was the same monster that the Italian described while Arthur and Alfred are still alive. The monster lifts its feet and tries to stomp Kiku.
"Nīsan, look out!" Maria shouted.
Emil shoots his pistol to the monster. Sadly, the bullets never hit it. His brother, Lukas, was chanting a spell. He had blue flames come out of his hands. He throws one of them to the monster. It was ineffective. Maria, Kiku, Berwald and Kuro jumps in unison and slashed the monster with their swords. But it didn't affect the monster.
"The monster's hard to defeat!" Lukas reminded them. The monster picks up Maria and opens its mouth, ready to eat her. Kuro jumped in action. His eyes were burning with anger. He stabbed one of the monster's eye, causing for it to bleed and release Maria.
"Thank you, nīsan."
"Doitaishimashite[2], imōto."
Lukas thinks of something and his blue-ish eyes starts to blink.
"The only way to kill the monster is to kill its owner. It's a possibility that one of the 2ps own it." Lukas announces. Kuro stopped for a moment.
"It's possible for Lutz to own the monster. Lutz is probably in a room far from here." Kuro explained.
"Then I'll go find Lutz myself." Emil said. His brother, Lukas, was staring at him in shock.
"Are you sure? You may need help." Lukas gently said. Emil blushed and smacked him.
"N-No thank you, Lukas." he sputtered.
"Hey. Didn't I tell you to call me 'big brother'?" said Lukas with his emotionless face, not hurt. Emil just scoffed and walked to find Lutz.
"Guys. He is going to be in danger. And plus, he may be killed by him." Maria said. Kuro shook his head in disagreement.
"No. He'll not be killed. In fact, I know Lutz very well. Lutz has powers that makes people his slave. But we must be real careful; If someone became his accomplice, he will be ten times stronger than his or her normal strength." Kuro said. Everyone was just standing in shock.
"We must follow him quickly, he may be in big trouble."
----------------------------------------------
Yup, some HetaOni shit right here. So, I was thinking: "Why the hell not? I should include some HetaOni stuff in the story.."
Translations~
1 - demon or devil
2 - you're welcome
Damn, some NorIce here! Also, England, Italy and Romano will join them, too. Being a idiot, I accidentally putted "32" instead of "39". Yeah...I'm such and idiot..
~Admin Chelsea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 8.4K 100
Book Two of the "Home" series. "Don't be scared, Tael. Things might look bad but they will get better. They always do." "But how can you know for sur...
14.1K 483 42
So I decided to put up a description now to try if I can make a good one or not so here I go!!!! Three friends were suppose to have a normal day goin...
16.9K 540 8
Italy was kidnapped once again by the allies. America, however, hadn't known until his friends dropped by with the Italian. France had lured in the o...
63.9K 1.9K 25
So the hetalia gang were told by their bosses to observe high school students at their schools to see if their education is superior as "exchange stu...