Unexpected Plans of Destiny✔️

By fizalicious101

He yanked my body back to him as I was about leave. My soft body collapsed into his hard rock one. Shivers ra... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 • First Meeting
Chapter 2 • Hangover
Chapter 3 • In The Wolf's Den
Chapter 4 • Feelings
Chapter 5 • Crazy Family
Chapter 6 • First Kiss
Chapter 8 • A Deal is a Deal!
Chapter 9 • Moving In
Chapter 10 • Jealousy
Chapter 11 • Realization
Chapter 12 • Just Friends?
Chapter 13 • Netflix & Chillin'
Chapter 14 • Shocking Events
Chapter 15 • What is wrong with me?
Chapter 16 • Embarrasing Moment
Chapter 17 • Before it is too late!
Chapter 18 • A day without you is like a year without rain
Chapter 19 • He LOVES You
Chapter 20 • The Merger
Chapter 21 • House Hunting
Chapter 22 • Armaan, The Jerk
Chapter 23 • Love Confessed
A/N
Chapter 24 • Who is Riddhima's Fiancé?
Chapter 25 • Arjun Jocker
Chapter 26 • I Love You Dammit!
Chapter 27 • I fucked up!
Chapter 28 • Wooing Riddhima Gupta
Chapter 29 • Together?
Chapter 30 • The Cheesy Pick-Up Lines
Chapter 31 • The Cat & Mouse Chase
Chapter 32 • He's Mine
Chapter 33 • Crazy in Love
Chapter 34 • Conversations & Revelations
Chapter 35 - Will You Marry Me?

Chapter 7 • Supportive Friends

16.3K 595 12
By fizalicious101

Chapter 7 • Supportive Friends 

Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V.

It has been one month since my parents came back and my life was back on the normal routine. Work, Chores, and continuous rants of my step mother.

Last month, when they came back from their vacations, the first thing that women asked me money, and thankfully Steve had given me my salary so I was able to give it to her.

I continued teaching swimming lessons on Friday afternoons and thankfully I didn't see Armaan again.

Arghhh!

Why am I thinking about him again! These days, I can't help but think about him weather I'm busy or not. I know I shouldn't be falling for him knowing his personality. He has a different girl every night. He uses them like his daily shirts that he uses and throws away after wearing once—and here I am having some false hope that somewhere, sometime, he will think about me.

I know we shared a kiss, but that doesn't make him like me. I have see the look in his eyes whenever he sees me: lust. Knowing his personality, he probably wants me for a night and then he will probably forget me.

"Ridz..ridz!!!" I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt someone shaking me by my shoulder.
"You missed lunch Ridz! Lets go and have lunch!" Steve said pointing towards the clock which did show 2:30 pm.

Wow! For how long did I zone out?

"Actually Steve, I have to go meet Muskaan today!" I told him, wearing my coat and grabbing my car keys.

"Oh okay! Have fun!" He said waving as I sat in my car and started it.

*****************

"YOU WHAT?" I screamed as Muskaan frowned and quickly placed her palm on my mouth to keep me shut as people were already looking at us.

"Shhh...don't have to be so loud!" She said while I muttered a sorry while people just went back to drinking coffee, and their own stuff.

"First you tell me you went to the pub with me and then went off, drinking like crazy! Then you just start dancing with a guy and then end up in HIS BED?" I whisper-screamed the last part. This girl is crazy you know!

She had a one night stand with a RANDOM guy!

She isn't like that! She doesn't have one night stands with guys! Heck she was a virgin a month ago.

"I dunno Ridzi what happened to me that night? I just felt like everything that was happening was all right! I didn't feel the need to stop him!" She said lowering her eyes and a tear dropped from her eye onto the table.

Before I could ask any further questions, she got up and ran away holding her mouth, towards the bathroom. I looked around to see people looking at her weirdly.

Grabbing my bag, I also ran after to see her rinsing her mouth with water and breathing heavily. Holding the tap with one hand, she ran her finger through her hair, her eyes closed. I hope she is okay. I've never see her in such vulnerable state before.

"Muski! What happened?" I asked as tears rolled down her eyes.

"From the past few weeks! Im having this weird feeling! Im feeling nauseous and I'm having deadly headaches. I feel sleepy so much!" She explained to me while I felt my heart stop.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

"What is his name?" I asked her, my heart beating very fast. I really need to know who she spent that night with so I can fix this situation.

"RAHUL GREWAL" she said in a whisper making me freeze and my eyes go wide.

She is joking right?

Why both of us are stuck with the most famous billionaire casanovas? Armaan is after me and she lost her everything to Rahul?

Like Armaan, Rahul also had a lot of rumours about him in magazines. Muskaan always fantasized him as a joke but I never thought she would totally end up screwed by him.

"R-Ridzi I-I think I-I-I like him!" She stuttered while sobbing.

"Okay..lets go! We need to find out something really important!" I said holding on to her shoulders while some girls walked into the bathroom.

Muskaan nodded and started to wash her face which was blackened by the smudged mascara and eye liner. As soon as she was done, we got in my car and I drove to the nearby pharmacy as soon as possible.

"Muski wait in the car! I'll be back in too minutes!" I told parking the car in the parking lot while she nodded. I ran inside the pharmacy as fast as I can.

I grabbed about five-six pregnancy tests for Muskaan and went to pay. Yup! I think she is pregnant. Lets hope its not true because we all know that that casanova.

************

"No! No!!" She screamed, tears rolling down her eyes, her hands on her cheeks.

"Muski Please we have to check!" I said cupping her face but she just shoved my hands away.

"I...I'm scared Ridzi!" She sobbed while hugging me, crying on my shoulder. What did you get yourself into Muskaan?

"Come on Muski you can do this!" I encouraged her while she shed more tears.

I looked at her helplessly while she slowly slid down, falling on her knees, crying. I turned and walked towards the counter to open the first test. Reading the instructions, I handed the tests over to her while she reluctantly took it and went in the bathroom.

After two minutes she came outside and sank into a sofa.

"How long will it take?" She asked me while staring blankly at the floor.

"The...instructions said three minutes!" I slowly said. The atmosphere was pretty tense and the only sound to be heard was the ticking of the clock.

Trinnggggg

I glance at my phone to see 'Devil Calling'. Oh god not her! I checked the time to see 4:30 pm and right now I'm supposed to be at home cooking in the kitchen as today dad had invited some businessman to have arrange a deal with him

The phone started ringing again and I turned my phone off. I don't have time for her right now! My best friend needs me right now, I don't care what the consequences are.

"Muski! Go check it's three minutes!" I told her while she nervously fidgeted with her hands.

"No you go! I'm scared!" She said making me sigh and walked towards the bathroom to see the results.

All six POSITIVE!

I passes her the tests without speaking a single word. Whatever happens, I just hope she accepts the baby because I don't want her to abort the baby.

She would be wasting an innocent life!

When I got mo response from her, I looked at her too see her staring blankly at the two lines on the tube.

"I...have...a...life in....me?" She slowly said more like asked.

I took her in a warm hug while she sobbed on my shoulder. I rubbed her back lightly to sooth her.

"I think you should rest Muskaan!" I told her after a few minutes while she was silent and by now her eyes were red.

"Yeah...maybe your right!" She said and gave me a faint smile.

At last she smiled!

She give me a quick hug and turning around walking towards her bedroom. I sighed and grabbed my stuff and got ready to face the wrath of the devil at home.

I hope Muskaan stays fine!

Taking one last glance at her bedroom door, I got out of her building and sat in my car.

***************

Only one hour and thirty minutes left till dad's guest arrives. The whole house is on their toes except dad and grand mother.

Dad is sitting in the living room, reading newspaper while grandmother slept off after eating her daily dose of medicines.

I'm making dinner and desert for tonight and it better be perfect or else that devil will kill me with her bare hands. She is in her room getting ready while her sweet daughter, my sweet step sister is working her ass off to look 'hot' as much as she can because she heard from dad that his guest for the evening is going to be a young man.

I kicked the fridges door with my foot to close it as I held the cake tray with red velvet cake on it which was already crumb coated with vanilla frosting. Now I just need to double coat it and make designs with white icing.

"What are you doing here go light the candles in the dining room you dimwit!Who is going to set the table? Your dead mom is going come up from her grave and help you? Hurry up we are short of time!" Mom came in and told me. There she goes again. There hasn't been a single second in my life that she hasn't talked to me with swearing or insulting me.

I sighed and walked over to the dining room and started to set the table when the door bell rang.

Dad got up and opened the door and hugged a young guy. I couldn't see his face because dad didn't fully open the door.

Dad moved to a side to reveal the guy making my breath hitch and my feet stuck to the floor like superglue.

Armaan?

***********

Hehehhehehhehe
CliffHanger!!!!!
I'm evil aint I?

How was the update?
What will Muskaan do?
What will Rahul do when he finds out?
What is Armaan doing at Riddhima's house?
What will be Riddhima's reaction?

Criticism is always welcome! It helps me improve as a writer and I think that I need a lot of improvement in my writing skills so yeah feel free to share your reviews!

Vote/Like/COMMENT
❤️Humaira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 21 11
I looked up at him connecting our eyes. He leaned closer supporting his weight with his elbow and kissing my jaw towards the base of my neck. ...
104K 2.6K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
155K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
233K 11K 35
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...