The Outsiders...Two people on...

De LittleWritings

When toni finds her self stuck in the middle she has some issues to over come... Mai multe

Two people one choice
The rumblee
The hospital i think?
IM AWAKE
REALLLY
the dream
...
The "Girlfriend"
My heart stopped
Please.
dingo
the storm
Lost.
Still soda
Where am i
Sigh
Sodapop
What!
Stupid girl
Problems
Partay
SLEEP
Clothes
Huh
Didn't know cops were cute
Rumble 2
Darry's house
Plan
Next day
Last chapter

Johnny

354 10 1
De LittleWritings

About a week later I was let out of the hospital but I dreaded to leave because then I would have to confront soda about dal. Right when I got home I gave pony the biggest hug " hey ponyboy." I said almost falling cause pony hugged me so hard it cut off my breathing. " Toni I thought you were gone forever, wanna go see a movie with me" pony said showing of his best puppy face. I was about to say yes but soda started to talk " pony me and toni gotta talk about some stuff why don't cha go with dal and we will met ya there". " oh alright" pony sighed. Dallas gave me a look and left with pony. It was just me and soda witch I loved being with him by myself but this time it was for the wrong reasons. I threw myself on the couch soda was leaning on the wall by the doorway. " do you love him" soda asked. "What dal soda I already told you this I don't" I sighed. " then why would you do what you did" he asked raising an eyebrow. " it's like your relationship with sandy she was your first dal was mine and we were alone and I don't know just stuff happend." I said. " this has nothing to do with sandy" soda said I heard anger in his voice witch made me wince because soda never gets mad. I stood up and crossed my arms " it has everything to do with it you act as if you don't still like her." I said almost yelling. Soda walked up to me " don't turn this on me were talking about you and dal" soda said raising his voice. " soda what else can I do for the last time IM SORRY. Okay it happened what are we goin to do dwell on it till it brakes our relationship dal is nothing more then a friend okay soda. I love you for god sakes." Now I was yelling I didn't even realize it. Soda looked stunned " alright toni your right I'm sorry" he said lowing his head " it's just I was just jealous I guess and I don't want to lose you like I did sandy." He said. I leaned in and kissed him. At first it was just a kiss then we were touching each other and kissing more passionate. " guess where not goin to the movies." Soda said in between kisses. I laughed as he picked me up and carried me to his room.

PONYBOY'S POINT OF VEIW

I was sitting in a chair by dal watching the movie dal kept talking about how to pick up girls to me. To be honest I jut wanted to watch a movie, I wondered were toni and soda were the movie was almost over and I seen dal go threw three girls in a matter of 45mins. When I was watching the movie I saw this kid his name was nick he was starting in the movie as the bakers son. In a way he kind of looked like Johnny. I missed Johnny so much I think the reason everyone in the gang loved toni is that she was like another Johnny but we all knew she would never replace him. I remember one night I was with toni at a movie and she said ' there's no point in rumbles pony and I don't think you should fight in them your smarter then that your going to be something gold' that's when I knew that Toni was a way of Johnny saying he was fine even though I don't believe in ghost or god I believe in Johnny.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

618 27 13
A different approach on life as four woman struggles to adapt to normality.
EAST De Axel Axer

Polițiste / Thriller

223 2 34
When several posibilities of a way to die enter Alex's mind, she flips the coin on which to pursue. Unluckily, everybody else in her path seems to b...
320 69 10
Journey into the life of Ilsa, where she encounters one of her biggest problems that greatly affect the life she had.
43 0 11
Caeli is not a normal girl, one day she is taken to the tower of magic and sorcery; in her stay she discovers a part of herself that she didn't know...