Infatuation (Yandere Boys x R...

By MaskCover

After six new boys meet (Y/n), they begin an unhealthy obsession over the female and soon take it too far. Th... More

Chapter 1: The New Boy
Chapter 2: New Encounters
Chapter 3: Interaction
Chapter 4: A Favour
Chapter 5: Coming Out Of A Shell
Chapter 6: Cruel Accident
Chapter 7: Getting To Know You
Chapter 8: The Sound Of Music
Chapter 9: A New Friend
Chapter 10: The Cracks Appear
Chapter 11: An Unpleasant Surprise
Chapter 12: Breaking Boundries
Chapter 13: Sweet Muse
Chapter 14: "My Hero"
Chapter 15: Secret Drama
Chapter 16: Ignorance and Arrogance
Chapter 17: A New Side
Chapter 18: Cracks Appear
Chapter 19: Invitation
Chapter 20: Falling Facade
Chapter 21: Not Sorry Enough
Chapter 22: A Visit
Chapter 23: Study Session
Chapter 24: A Plan
Chapter 25: Resturant
Chapter 26: The Tour
Chapter 27: New Face From The Past
Chapter 28: Welcome
Chapter 29: A Plan
Chapter 30: Protect
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: The Start
Chapter 33: Rival
Chapter 34: Grief
Chapter 35: Next Day
Chapter 36: An Apology
Chapter 37: A Promise
Chapter 38: Truth
Chapter 39: To Hide
Chapter 40: Phone Call
Chapter 41: Another Day
Chapter 42: An Accident
Chapter 43: Talks
Chapter 44: Decisions
Chapter 45: Panic
Chapter 46: Cornered
Chapter 47: Rest
Chapter 48: Quality Time
Chapter 49: A Long Day
Chapter 50: A Little Pain
Chapter 51: Concerns
Chapter 52: Discoveries
Chapter 53: The Visitor
Chapter 54: A Few Memories
Chapter 56: Sufferings
Chapter 57: Acceptance
Chapter 58: Past Scars
Chapter 59: A Loving Touch
Chapter 60: Comfort
Chapter 61: Realisations
Chapter 62: Changing Views
Chapter 63: Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 64: Concerns And Terror
Chapter 65: More Inquiries
Chapter 66: Fearful Danger
Chapter 67: Confused Tensions
Chapter 68: Disturbed Peace
Chapter 69: Deceitful Choices
Chapter 70: Explanations
Chapter 71: Last Resort
Chapter 72: Captivity
Chapter 73: Consequences
Chapter 74: Leadings
Chapter 75: The Bright And The Dark
Chapter 76: Conflict
Chapter 77: Wishful Thinking
Chapter 78: Temptations
Chapter 79: Confusing Theorem
Chapter 80: Relieving Tensions
Chapter 81: Shared Feelings
Chapter 82: Trust
Kaito Ending
Jin Ending
Bako Ending
Ryo Ending
Alex Ending
Ren Ending
True Ending
A/N + Q&A
Q&A Directed To The Author
Q&A About The Characters Or Story

Chapter 55: Departure

52.6K 2K 4.9K
By MaskCover

October, 7th Wednesday

The female pushed her resting head further into the soft material she was pressed against and as a sliver of light struck her eyelids she furrowed her brow at the discomfort and disturbance it caused. Soon enough, her brain yearned for the original peace it had and forced the girl to open her deprived eyes.

After glazing her vision over her surroundings she realised that she had been taking her placid slumber in her assigned room. After taking a moment to scan over her cosy environment she yawned out her previous fatigued form until her brain could properly switch on. 'Something doesn't seem right...' However, after analysing every inch of the area, she concluded on nothing that could be considered 'out of place' and proceeded to peel her warm covers off and shudder slightly as her body became uninsulated. 'Gosh it's cold...cold...cold?' As the word seemed to echo in her mind, causing slight dèjá vu in her subconscious, she tried to half-heartedly unscramble the meaning while she changed her clothes. 'Cold...cold...cold but...-why is my pyjama so dusty?' She looked at the garments with a quizzical expression after she had fully changed, trying to recall what might have caused some of the stains on the back. 'Cold...dusty...? Oh God!' She quickly dropped her clothes and nearly stumbled out of the door before running towards the first floor of the building.

Descending down she scanned the living area to spot no sign of life. Concluding that nobody had nested themselves in the open room she prepared to check on another location before spotting a head poking up from the floor to regard her. "It's 6:30am, go back to bed." Alex calmly told the girl before kneeling back down, causing the female's curiosity to trigger her inquiring nature.

"What are you doing?" As she approached the floored male, she noticed him scrubbing at the carpet, mindful over his work with careful precision. "Why are you cleaning? Your hand must be killing you, stop." (Y/n) crouched down, balancing on her toes to check on his activity and the hand that had to be bandaged after its severe maltreatment.

"This is part of my punishment..." He answered the girl with little regard and kept his focus on the task in front of him. The female shot him a glare before ripping the brush out of his grip with little effort and began taking over his duty with motivation. "Stop. Don't tire yourself-" As the male reached out to halt the girl, she simply shuffled away from his grasp and acted as though the hampering hadn't occurred. As Alex made another attempt at obstructing the female, he received the same treatment and stopped his efforts as he realised she would not give in on her motive. "(Y/n) please-"

"Alex if you're going to help me then do it. If not, then leave me alone." The girl lightly responded to him with slight irritation resonating in her tone, concluding to the boy that she wasn't going to follow his command. The male stared at the girl for a long while before reciprocating on her act and joining her with the labour.

"Thank you..." He silently whispered, in hopes she wouldn't catch onto the slight nuance of happiness in his voice. The pair busied themselves with the chore, having little to no communication as they concentrated on finishing off the job. When (Y/n) had deducted the task almost coming to accomplishment, she turned towards the focused boy to strike up a bother of hers.

"So, where did you put Fenrir? You told me to trust you." She gave him a playful smile, catching his attention.

"In a box near the gate." He simply answered, and proceeded with finishing the work off without his dominant hand.

"Is he going to be fine in there? I mean, it's not exactly the best place against weather like this." (Y/n) glanced towards the window looking over the front of the house to see the porpoise sky outside.

"I put materials in it. He should be fine..." The male sat up to derive that the floor and carpet were at an acceptable enough state for his mother's liking and sighed out his exhaustion.

"When do the others usually wake up?"

"Seven to seven thirty." Alex responded and proceeded to scooch towards the resting female.

"So should be soon...what about your mother?" (Y/n) looked over at the monochrome male, noticing him preparing a response before the footsteps of an individual began resounding through the empty house. Alex seemed to take immediate recognition of the familiar clicks and consequently scrunched up his body in on itself. The female quickly concluded on who was making their way towards the ground floor, and was confirmed as an aggravated sigh echoed through.

"Alexander are you done with- oh...it's you again." The woman gave the female a slight glare as she looked towards the younger girl and disregarded her presence again, and inspected the floor to check on its quality. "Hhm...seems descent." She surveyed around, scouting for any mistakes however her efforts came fruitless.

(Y/n) gave a slightly smug smile as the adult searched in vain and nudged her partner to join in with her simper. As his lips gave the umbra of a smile before it quickly faded as a clatter was heard. The female looked towards the noise as Alex chose to hang his head as he comprehended what the sound meant.

"Oops, you missed a spot." The woman grinned down at the plate of food that had previously laid atop of the table, scattered across the ground, causing new stains and pieces to appear on the floor. (Y/n) felt her nerves being stretched like the strings of a harp as she scowled towards the pompous woman as she expectantly watched the pair. "You didn't manage to finish it before I came in you lazy brats. Expect another punishment after I've finished my breakfast." She put on a self-satisfied smile as (Y/n) sensed her patience snap.

"You're joking, right?!" The female stood up in all her hight, instinctively prepared to enter a physical confrontation with the opposing woman.

"I personally found it amusing~" She gave the younger girl a grin before disappearing into the kitchen.

The (h/c) haired female prepared to follow her lead and possibly force the woman to eat the food off the floor, but was stopped by her companion. "Let me go! I can't take this!" However, the male gave a light shake of his head before glancing at the newly created mess.

"I'll sort it, don't worry." Alex walked over towards the concoction produced and started picking after his mother.

"Alex stop! You need to stop indulging her, she's doing this because you allow her-" However, her speech was interrupted as the male glanced back at her with a pleading gaze.

"(Y/n), could you please take out the trash?" He gently asked her, having a deliberately sympathetic effect on the girl as she cooled down.

"Fine...but I'm not done yet." She took the two, large garbage bags, just in time to hear the sound of the rest of the residence of the house waking up. When she set foot to the outside, she took a blissful moment to enjoy the moment of freedoms she had been lacking ever since stepping foot into the compound. She sighed out her stress and looked towards the trash cans just outside the gate. 'I'm guessing I'm supposed to leave these near the gate here since I can't go out...'

Setting down the black bags, she inhaled a large lung of breath and exhaled once again, before reminding herself that she had the opportunity to check up on her dog. She walked further down the stone wall until spotting a cuboid shape not too far from her beginning spot. The female gave a relieved smile as she saw the small creature right outside of the box before her smile faded as she took notice over what had grabbed his attention. Her heart stood at a stand still when her brain quickly processed the image in front of her, as the small pup was barely a foot away from what he was approaching.

"Fenrir, don't!" The animal jumped from the sound that pierced the silence and saw his master quickly running towards him to scoop him up in her safe arms. "Oh my..." (Y/n) looked down at the animal's previous predicament, only to have her suspicions confirmed as she stared straight into a rat trap. There was a small piece of meat attached to the catch. As realisation hit her, she felt the previous anger submerging with multiplied effects.

(Y/n) burst through the door of the house, startling the musician and animal lover that were busying themselves with clearing up the mess, and stared as the girl stomped towards the kitchen with Fenrir in her arms.

"I'll kill you!" (Y/n) took unhesitating strides towards the woman who raised her eyebrow at the girl's sudden outburst. As she glanced towards the animal in the teenager's hands a sly smirk spread to her lips before returning the scowl with a frisky glare.

"I thought I said that pest doesn't enter this house again." Her warning glunch directed itself towards the cowering dog that attempted to avoid the woman's eyesight.

"Shut up! If something like you is allowed to be here, then so is my dog!" The older aristocrat rolled her eyes in annoyance and proceeded to drink her tea.

"(Y/n), calm yourself. What happened?" Kaito appeared by the female's side as he speculated around the situation. The girl indignantly pointed towards the woman as her entire form shook from rage.

"She had set up a rat trap right where Fenrir was! Are you mental?!" The younger girl swiftly turned towards the adult as she asked her double-edged question.

"Is this true, Mrs Danzel?" The intellectual turned to regard the woman as well, who seemed indifferent to the entire subject.

"I didn't know it was your pest, I thought it was a disgusting rodent so I simply took action. After all, I don't want any unwanted parasites in my home." The adult allowed her accusing gaze to fall onto the girl as she spoke out her excuse.

"You lying-!" Before she had a chance to fully finish her sentence, the girl had to be pulled out of the room by the intellectual before the grudges escalated. "Let me go! I'm not finished with her!" However, the boy held a stubborn grip to the back of her shirt and lead her out into the living room.

"(Y/n), I do beg you to be patient, she'll leave in a few hours and then you won't have to deal with her." On the contrast, the female was still seething and fuming in her own anger, stubbornly dismissing each one of the boy's words.

"I can't take this anymore. I've had it up to here with her!" She raised her hand to the heavens, indicating the extreme of her nuisance. "If she touched him again, I'll sand paper her palms and make her do push-ups in a bathtub full of salt!"

Kaito indicated for the female to relax her posture, "I understand you're angry but don't cause yourself any more problems with that woman." The girl shot him a pointed glare, filled with irritancy.

"Kaito, my beef isn't with you. But if you don't back off from this argument I'm going to shove your head so far up her a** that none will tell where she ends and you start!" After scolding him with a meaningful menace to her voice, the male blinked a few times to comprehend the unheard of rage until he regained his full composure.

"Are you relaxed now?" He allowed her a few seconds of self-preservation and panting before she turned towards him with a cooled expression.

"A bit...who's going to stay here today?" She switched over the subject to take her conscience off of the dreaded adult.

"It's going to be me, Alex and Jin." (Y/n) jerked her head to the side.

"Is his mother going to allow Alex to stay? He'll miss school, after all." Kaito stroked the back of his neck at her realisation.

"Actually, she was the one who insisted." The girl needed no more explanation at the reasoning for this as she felt her blood beginning to boil. "Don't worry, that noxious woman will leave in about 2 hours so you don't have to be concerned for too long." He let the silence of the room seep in as the female comforted her dog with gentle caresses against his thin coat.

"I can't believe she can treat someone like this. And then she goes and knocks things around in her own property just so she can have her son clean it up after her." She puffed out her fretful cheeks.

"Well, technically speaking it's Alex's house." Kaito corrected the uninformed female, receiving a confused look from her. "Mr Danzel had assigned the house in Alex's name as a gift." (Y/n) couldn't help but scoff at a moping mother that inevitably followed this legal order.

"Did his mother object?"

"Haha, yes, from what I heard she made quite the scene but his father still urged on so that's that." The girl gave a satisfied smirk at the image of the infuriated woman, until she was pulled back to reality by a gentle touch to her cheek. She nearly jumped at the unexpected stroke and turned towards the male in front of her with a blanc expression. "Can you please try and bare with her for a little while? For me?" He presented her with an unfamiliarly genuine smile until it disappeared as the clearance of a throat resonated through the room.

The pair turned towards the vexed expressions of the nestled boys that watched the scene. Kaito retracted his hand and tusked at the other, nettled pair and glanced to the side.

"Don't you two have some clearing up to do?" He irritably inquired, receiving a new load of scowls from the teenagers.

"OH GOD! OH!" There were shouts of disgust and ire reciprocating from the kitchen, soon being followed by the woman as she frantically rubbed her tongue to seemingly rid her mouth of a vile taste. "Your milk is spoilt beyond anything! Can't any of you do anything right?!" She began running towards one of the bathrooms to most likely wash her taste buds out with soup while the female was left wondering on what occurred.

"What happened?"

"She forced me into making her some coffee to go along with her tea." Kaito innocently stated, with a slight hint of mockery in his voice. The girl took notice of his undertone and raised one brow in puzzlement.

"What did you do?"

The male faultlessly shrugged at her question as though nothing had happened. "What? I simply gave her the coffee you made me yesterday. No harm done." He playfully winked at the grinning female and proceeded to leave the girl to attend to his own business.

Despite her attempts in repudiating the adult's presence in the house, even the comfort of her own room could barely get her mind off of the woman lurking around in the building. 'Thankfully she's going to leave in a few minutes so I won't be having-' Her thoughts were curtailed as a loud thump was heard just outside her room. She speculated around the reasoning before proceeding to check on the situation.

Upon opening her door, she noticed the single suitcase that lay, face down near her. "Blasted thing! Girl, be a good puppet and take my luggage to the car." (Y/n) glanced further to the side to see the woman sending her impatient glares as she lit one of the candles on the ornament resting atop a small table. "Did you hear me or have you gone deaf, as well as mentally challenged? Take my things to the car outside!" Her command was stern and unwavering, however the girl simply sighed and prepared to enter back into her own room. "Are you brain dead?! I said bring my belongings to the car, you disrespectful roach!"

The younger girl ceased her actions and turned to glance at the scornful woman. "I do have respect ma'am. I respect you as Alex's mother but that's as far as my positivity can go out for you. Frankly, you've given me no reason so far for me to do anything kindly towards you...go pick up your own bags." This seemed to sit tremendously unwell with the older woman as her hand began flexing in a rhythmic motion.

"How dare you...this isn't your home to be treating me like I'm your equal. This is my house and whatever I say-!"

"No ma'am, this is Alex's house. This property was assigned in his name, and as long as that's the case you're just as much of a guest here as I am. So you're nothing more, or nothing less than me. Which means I don't have any priority to do as you say." The older adult clenched her jaw as a quiet growl escaped her lips at the unhindered female's words.

"How dare you?! Pick up my things at once you insubordinate wretch!" She authoritatively gestured to the lying case and shot a sharpened glare towards the girl who seemed unfazed by her command.

"I'm sorry, but I don't touch the belongings of a 'common snake.'"

(Y/n) prepared to enter her own room until she felt needle-like claws digging into her wrist. She was forcibly spun around to gaze into the blood eyes of the triggered grownup. "Who the hell do you think you are to call me something like that, you vile parasite?! You must be begging for death after that little comment." The flared woman's glare shifted towards the small table as a satisfying idea morphed in her mind. "I guess disrespectful pests like you should be trained a bit more sternly." The older female dragged the staggered girl's body towards the table and administered a pain-inducing angle on her arm, with remarkable strength. Her delicate exterior but solid hold stunned the teenager for a single moment before she sensed a titanium clench on her unrestrained wrist.

The girl tried to strain her neck in order to glare back at the older woman and inquired her with a bewildered stare. "What are you doing?! Get off of me!" However she received a shaded chuckled from the adult as she used her potency to bring the girl's hand towards the large candle that she had previousl lit.

"Next time I'll wax your mouth shut." She whispered through gritted teeth and placed the teenager's sensitive skin directly over the flame. (Y/n) felt her nerves slowly singing at the weak flame and frantically began tugging away to avoid causing more damage on her palm, but was held tightly by the woman. Her muscles trembled as pain surged through her helpless form and felt as though her entire hand was set ablaze. Before her skin would fully form a visible wound, she felt the weight on her back disappearing and her arms being released.

She staggered away from searing ache and stared at what had caught the woman off guard.

"Don't. Touch. Her." Alex had his fingers firmly wrapped around his mother's neck as his other hand pushed against the wall in a failing attempt to rid some of the frustration off of the woman in his grasp. "You don't hurt (Y/n)." The woman could only stare at her son's unheard of behaviour and was lost for words.

"A-Alexander what-?" As the male's grip on her oesophagus tightened, she could barely regain her lost breath as she desperately clung onto his wrist.

"You don't hurt (Y/n). I can't let you hurt my dear (Y/n)." His clasp fastened further as oxygen deprivation brought on a pale hue to the woman gentle complexion. After struggling to get a single vowel out, Alex spontaneously released the woman, allowing her to slide down as she choked for the bereft air in her system. The male proceeded to placidly crouch down, resting either hand on their corresponding thighs, deepening his feral scowl as he gazed at his mother. After giving a few seconds to regain her stabilised intake of gust, the boy reached out to gently place his hand on the adult's head in an almost affectionate gesture, before digging his fingers into her scalp to retrieve a handful of locks. This irked out a groan of agony from the woman at the male's tugging movements. He forced her face to be directed towards his own, and frowned at her with fabricted sympathy. "It's very rude to be treating a guest like that, mother. Now say sorry to (Y/n)." He gently spoke with an undertone of peril in his vocals.

The woman stared at her unrecognisable son as he asked the question. "Alexander, what's gotten into you boy-"

"Sshh, shut up. That's not what I want to hear. Say sorry to (Y/n)." The girl in question stared at the two people in front of her and the older woman glanced her way with a bewildered expression.

"I-I'm sorry, girl-Ah!" The parent clenched her eyes shut at the sensation of pins digging into her hair as the boy increased his grip on her strands.

"That's not how you apologise, mother." The older female could simply stare at her son and his savage manner. The boy couldn't help but feel a pleasure at the look of his mother's panicked and fearful features. However, his satisfaction was truly indulged at her next words.

"I-I'm sorry...(Y/n)." She timidly spoke out, earning her hair's freedom.

Alex stood up and walked towards the stunned girl as the woman was left to rub her sore head and neck. He wrapped his arms around the girl, pressing himself against her in a shielding manner, completely disregarding the older female's stired state. "The rest of your luggage is down in the car...you can leave now, mother." (Y/n) felt the boy's hand combing through her hair, gingerly comforting her in a governing demeanour.

She glanced at the older woman as she shakily stood up and picked up her luggage. Noticing the girl's eyes gazing on her, she gave the female a blanc expression that seemed unreadable as she quietly left the pair.

Alex stood on the same loop of stroking through the female's (h/c) tresses until the sound of an engine emitted from the distance. When it had completely muted sway, he pulled back from the speechless girl and carefully took her burnt hand. The male looked down at the small, pink circle that had accumulated and sighed in regret. "I'm so sorry (Y/n)..." He lifted up the bruise and placed his lips to the injured skin and laid his eyes on the girl. "Go put it under cold water for a few minutes. I'll try and find some ointment." He reluctantly set her hand down and walked past, to search through another room to scout out the cream.

(Y/n) gulped as she was left alone to sort the scenery out in her brain. Letting out a shuddering sigh, she retreated back into her own room, leaning against the closed door to settled her frantic heart as it panicked in her chest. 'That wasn't quite the departure I was expecting... ' She ran her healthy hand through her scalp, cringing at her actions as she re-experienced the male's touch against her hair, and set her arm away. Just as she prepared to administrate some cooled liquid on her injury, there was a knock on her door.

Concluding it was most likely Alex with the promised ointment, she opened the entrance to face the unexpected emerald eyes of another male. "We need to talk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.3K 27
In which a handsome, rich, popular guy falls in love with the school's emotionless outcast. Some unexpected events made this male fall under an obses...
265K 7.1K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
79.3K 1.6K 22
The 4 boys were sitting in their home room when suddenly a new girl came in a smirk displayed on their faces when they looked at the girl their eyes...
144K 2.2K 18
Y/n is a innocent a small little high school boy but he is going to realize that there are some girls that want to keep him for themselves what will...