Let's Get Physical.

By Karasaekano

[READ] Taraji decides to go to personal trainer with her friend. After seeing the trainer, Terrence, she's no... More

Rude.
Still Rude.
Not True...
Dance Partner..
Reverse..
Nervous..
The "Date"
Best Day Ever.
Crazy Nights.
That's Sweet Of You
All This Special Treatment..
Lazy Day..
Beach Days
Sick Days
Taking Care Of You.
The Movie Date...
Fun In The House..
Deep Feelings And Past Regrets.
Admitting Feelings..
Just Absolutely Perfect..
Just Absolutely Perfect...Pt 2
More Than Friends, But Less Than A Couple.
Fun At The Mall
Tell Me, What Are We?
Dammit They Found Out.
I Really F*cking Love You.
No Regrets..
We Can't Prevent Our Affection...
Meeting Them..
Tarajis Birthday
Tarajis Birthday Pt.2
Moving.
Preparing.
Seeing The House.
Luxury Lives..
Hard To Resist You.
Remembering The Past
Thinking About Our Future...
Keeping An Eye On You.
Putting Up With Purple Passion
Made A Mistake.
I Can't Lose You...
You Gotta Forgive Me...
Faster Than Expected..
Coming Back...
Healing Up.
Try It Again.
Protecting What's Mine.
Bad News..
Can't Deal With This Pain..
Plotting.
Chill Day..
Terrences Birthday
Actually Just Relaxing For A Day.
Wedding Planning & Pregnancy Tests..
I Can't Believe This..
Double Trouble?!
Hectic In The House..
Ariyah Penda Henson & Josiah Dashon Howard...
New Family Addition..
Little Adorable Rascals..
Loads And Loads Of Wedding Planning.
Playful Couple..
Well Now I Feel Bad..
Getting Your Ass Back
Sucks For Me..
Maybe More Family Time Will Help.
Oh God.
Not Happening Again.
Stress Levels Are Increasing..
Confronting Them.
Hopefully Being Able To Be In Peace.
I Don't Even Know Why I Agreed To This.
Twin Drama

Back To Normal..

1.6K 76 15
By Karasaekano

-2 Months Later-

Taraji POV

I woke up this morning so happy and refreshed. I'm so glad that i got over that stupid flu, and it was all because of terrences help. He's so nice sometimes and it brightens my day. We're still bestfriends thankfully, i bet you all thought that something bad would've happened but nope, we're still us and I'm still emotionally confused. I was going to the gym again today and i got dressed.

I decided to go a bit more comfortable today because...well why not. I went outside for a run since natasha said she'll be running late. I don't know why she would, but i think its best not to even ask. I was walking to the gym and terrence came up next to me. "Hey..." he said smiling. "Hi.." i said as he kissed my cheek. "So..what are we doing today?" i asked him. "Um...i Don't know..maybe random workouts...i haven't really thought about them lately..." he told me. "So what have you been thinking about?" i asked him raising an eyebrow. "Not you of course.." he said as he rolled his eyes. "I never said anything about me.." i told him smirking. "Um.." he said looking embarrassed. "Aha. You've been thinking about me huh?" i asked him. "I'm done with this conversation..." he told me shaking his head. "But I'm nooott" i cooed playfully nudging him. He smiled and nudged me back. Once we made it to the gym terrence held the door open for me and i smiled at him. We walked inside and natahsa and zuri walked up to us. "Hey yall" she said waving. "Hey...any new classes?" i asked them. "Yeah..boxing." said zuri as my eyes lit up. "Yes!" i shouted and everyone gave me strange looks. "What? I like hitting people." i said smiling. "Yeah i know.." said terrence rubbing his arm. "Well it's after your personal session. It's you two, then boxing, yoga, swimming, dance, then weights.." said zuri. I smiled and nodded. "C'mon terrence let's get started then.." i said grabbing his hand and leading him into the workout room. "Woah what's the rush?" terrence asked me. "Boxing..." i told him and he smiled. "Ok then...let's hurry.." he told me as we started working out. We did push ups and finished at the same time. "Wow...You're getting better.." he said grinning. "Correction. I AM better." i said playfully winking and flipping my braids. "Ok next let's do sit ups..25.." he said and i nodded. We sat next to eachother an did them. "Oh wow...look who's in sync.." i said smiling. "Man whatever...i just feel like being in sync.." he said and i rolled my eyes. "You're not good at being honest.." i told him. "How?" he asked. "Becuase it seems like you can't just tell someone the truth without feeling like you'll hurt your pride." i told him. He got up on his knees and stood between my legs, leaning over and looking at me as i laid on the ground with my knees up. "I can tell the truth." he told me. "Ok do it..." i told him. "What do you want me to be honest about?" he asked seriously. "Hm...be honest about our friendship...do you think that this is becoming odd?" i asked him. "What?" he asked confused. "Like...do you think that this friendship....is going to far..?" i asked him. He looked into my eyes for awhile and the room was silent. "No.." he told me quietly and getting up. I sighed because it seemed like he was hiding something. "You're lying.." i told him. "No I'm not...you'll know when i am..." he told me. "Exactly." i told him. He sighed loudly and the timer went off. "C'mon...next class." he said heading for the door. I grabbed his hand turning him around to face me. "Just be honest with me...it's something i never got from anyone before so give me a chance to see what it feels like.." i told him. He put his hand gently on my face looking into my eyes. "Trust me I've been honest with you so many times...but sometimes the bigger confessions are the problem." he told me walking away. "Confessions?" i said to myself confused. I don't think that he had anything to confess to me...i Don't think that he's hiding anything. I walked with him and we went to boxing. "Yes! I can't wait to start!" i said going in quickly and terrence smiled at me. "Hello, I'm your boxing trainor josh, today it will be you and your personal trainer in the ring..." said josh as i nodded. "Ha. Get ready I'm about to knock you out.." i said as i put on the gloves and terrence put on the training gloves that i had to hit. I got in and looked prepared. "Damn why you look like you want to kill me?" terrence asked me. "Because i do." i said seriously. He looked a bit saddened and i laughed and ran up to him to kiss his cheek. He smiled and perked up again. "You just acted sad so i could do that didn't you?" i asked him. "Maybe.." he said and i smiled. "Ok ready?! Go!" shouted the trainer as i saw all of the other couples start. Terrence held up a glove with a red dot on it and i hit it. "Damn you almost broke my hand!" he said rubbing it. "You're such a big baby" i said shaking my head. I hit the other glove and each time i hit one terrence made a face like it hurt. "Awww does that hurt?" i asked him. He shook his eyes and i kept going. I punched it again and he whined. "C'mon damn!" i shouted laughing. "Naw I'm putting on real gloves forget this.." he said getting real boxing gloves. "Oh so you...nevermind." i said taking a swing at him. He blocked it and i swung again hitting him in the chest. He picked me up and put me on the ground as i laughed and kept trying to hit him. He pinned my arms down and i rolled over, putting him on the floor and getting on top of his lap unknowingly. We froze and looked into eachothers eyes. Terrence took his gloves off and playfully surrendered. I chuckled as he looked down and realized that i was on his lap. I looked down and looked back up quickly gasping.

"Oh my gosh Im so sorry.." i said getting up as i covered my face in embarrassment. "No relax it's ok..." he told me. "No...no It's not I'm going to damn far.." i told him and he shook his head and kissed mine. "I know it was an accident and besides we were just having fun.." he said smiling. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. We looked into eachothers eyes and i bit my lip from shyness. He put his face into my neck and the timer went off. We jumped and laughed as he grabbed my hand as we walked to the yoga room. We walked in and me and terrence sat in our spots. "Ok class our first pose is very comfortable!!" said the instructor. Alot of them were really comfortable already.

Terrence was behind me so i felt so uncomfortable. I sighed and went into the stretch. "Heads up!" said the instructor and i grimaced. Everyone lifted their heads and i heard terrence sigh loudly. "It hurts you huh?" i asked him. "Wait what?!" he said quickly. "I'm um..talking about the stretch.." i said confused. "Oh..pfft no...not at all..." he told me looking at my face thankfully. I nodded and turned back around. "Alright! Now our next stretch may be a bit complicated for some people but try your best!" said the instructor.

"Ohh thank god that this one is easy for me now.." i said to myself as i slowly went into the stretch becuase you can't go into it fast or you'll immediately fall. "Wow...You're more flexible now huh?" terrence asked me. "Wow...you're still staring huh?" i snapped at him. "What makes you think i was staring?" he asked me. "Bedside how would you know that I'm doing good? And we have to keep our heads up too. I just don't like guys staring at me." i told him looking down. "Maybe i wasn't staring in the first place.." he told me. "Can you please stop lying all the time?" i asked him. "Well what do you want me to stare? I already said i wasn't and you're lecturing me on it.." he told me seriously. "You're right...just forget it..sorry." i told him shaking my head. "Taraji..." he said to me. "No...no It's ok..i get it...i do way to much sometimes...you proved your point when we first met eachother." i told him. He looked down and saddened. We went into the next stretch and i grimaced. This was not the right time to be doing this one..

"Yeah...maybe i should be leaving..." i told the trainer. Terrence looked confused. "What's the issue?" asked the instructor coming to where i was. "I just think that maybe I'm a bit uncomfortable...you think i could at least move to a different spot?" i asked the trainer giving terrence a cold look. She looked at the both of us back and forth and shrugged. "If you feel like it you're welcome to do so.." she said walking away. I nodded and got up, moving to a corner in the room, so that i won't have to worry about anyone staring at me. Terrence looked a but shocked but i didn't care. He was right...no matter how much he told me i wasn't irritating or ugly i always believed that i was. Sometimes when were have words with eachother i notice that. He's just one person. "Alright...next stretch everyone!" said the instructor. I got into the stretch with no problem since i was in an area by myself. Some girl came in late and took my spot. I really didn't care but i wanted to see if terrence stared at her so i could see if he does it to me. I hope that the girl likes him so he'll finally get a girlfriend already. Once we did the stretch i watched terrences face.

He was forced to look up since it was in the stretch and i saw his eyes quickly glance to her ass but her looked away and towards me. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him because i didn't even want to look at him right now. He sighed and looked back ahead. The girl turned and smiled at terrence.

(the girl)

Terrence gave smile back but it was one of those smiles like it didn't mean what it meant when the girl did it to him. It wasn't the kind of smile he did with me...

He looked over at me again and i looked down. "Alright everyone great job! Last stretch!" said the instructor.

I did the stretch a bit hesitant because terrence could always look over at me and see me...but thankfully he didn't. Its must've finally gotten through to him that i don't want to be bothered. Once the class was over, the woman that came in late left her water bottle and terrence got it for her. "Hey wait! You um..forgot this.." he told her giving her the water bottle. She smiled as we started to walk away but she stopped him. "Hey...um...I'm monica by the way...maybe you'll like to go for coffee or something sometime?" she asked him. "Um.." he said as i looked at my finger nails. "Oh I'm sorry is this your girlfriend?" she asked looking at me. "Oh no...we're just friends.." said terrence and i nodded. "Oh..well in that case...i guess I'll see you tomorrow at five? And in case you can't make it...here's my number.." she said giving it to him and smiling as she walked away. Terrence stood there stunned and i shook my head. "Aww somebody finally likes your ugly ass. Now let's go to swim class." i said seriously as i pulled him to the class. "Man shut up alot of women like me." he said running his fingers through his hair. "Yeah....the ugly ones, the old ones, the whore ones, and the dirty and disgusting ones." i told him. "So where do you think you fit in at?" he asked me and i shoved him. "Nowhere because I'm far from liking you. I gotta go. Don't call me." i told him as i walked out. "Taraj- "goodbye terrence" i said walking towards the door. He grabbed me by my waist and turned me around. "Let me go. I gotta call natasha and lea- "why? What did i do?" he asked me. "Be an asshole as usual." i told him breaking out of his grip. "How?" he asked me. "Maybe you don't oay attention to the shit you say out of your mouth. No wonder you have no damn luck with women. All you do is say negative shit about them and make them feel like they're nothing." i told him and he looked shocked. I found myself looking at him and i broke my gaze away. He looked down and sighed. "The other women cheated on me...wether you believe it or not...they did." he told me. "Ever thought that they may have had a good reason to?" i asked as i looked down at the floor. He grabbed my hand gently and i slowly moved it away. He grabbed my face and made me look at him. "I'm sorry...i Don't know what else you want me to say but I'm sorry...I'll make it up to you i wil- "there's not a thing you have to make up for. Thats just how you are..it's just how you men are...that's why I've shut myself out and now i gotta do it all over again." i told him cutting him off and going to the front desk. "Hey bella i need you to call out natasha johnson out of her class with personal trainor zuri..the need is urgent." i told her and she nodded. "No bella dont call her it's fine.." terrence said chiming in and i rolled my eyes. "Hold on a second bella..." i sajd and she nodded as i turned around facing terrence. "What?" i asked him frowning. He hugged me tightly putting his face in my neck. "I don't want to end this between us...please just don't let this end.." he said as i sighed. "There was never anything in the first place. Now i gotta go...it was really nice training with you." i told terrence as i nodded at bella giving her the ok to call natasha out of her session. "There is something and i know there's something.." terrence told me. "Maybe in Your head." i told him and he frowned. He hugged me again and wouldn't let me go. "Let me go.." i said calmly. "No. I'm not letting you go anywhere...we cam fix this...I'm sorry...ok? I'll take you somewhere and I'll buy you more things, just whatever it takes for you to forgive me.." he told me. Now at this point i didn't know wether to forgive him or not...because that's honestly so nice of him to want to take me shopping and out the have a good time so that he can make me forgive him again...most men I've been with didn't even care hoe i felt. "We can have another movie night...anything you want...I'll do it." he mumbled from out of my neck. I sighed and tried not to smile. "Please...just say something.." he murmured. I actually started to feel sorry for him and it seems like he really cares about how i feel. I shook my head over his shoulder at bella telling her to cancel the call for natasha ans she nodded. I pulled away from terrence and looked away. "Hmm...is she gonna smile? is she gonna show me that beautiful smile that brightens up my day?" he asked me and i tried harder to hold it in. He started tickling me and kissing me all on my cheek multiple times. I ended up laughing but trying to hide it. "Nope there's no point hiding it now." he said smiling as he kept kissing my face all over. "Do you forgive me?" he asked me. I started smiling and nodded.

"

Yes! Finally! Now what do you want to do so i can make it up to you for sure?" he asked me. "Um...movie?" i told him. "Really that's all you want?" he asked me and i nodded. "Ok...if It's what you want then we can have a movie night tomorrow at my house." he said kissing my head and grabbing my hand. I smiled and looked up at him.

I can't believe that he's being like this. "Why does it bother you so much when I'm mad at you?" i asked him. "Because when you're mad at me I'm mad at myself...you make me realize that some of the things i do and say goes too far." he told me and i grinned. "Now let's- oh wow...the classes are over..we spent so much time out here.." he said as i nodded. Then natahsa and zuri walk out and see us holding hands. "Are yall holding hands?" zuri asked. "Pfft. No.c said me and terrence. Zuri raised an eyebrow and me and terrence slowly looked down and noticed that we were. We quickly broke apart and fixed ourselves up. "Oh didn't even realize.." i said shaking my head. "Yeah me either.." he said. "Oh..so How were your classes?" Natasha asked me and i glared at terrence. "Fine.." i said looking down. "And yours?" i asked her. "Girl I'm tired as hell!" natasha said as we laughed. We went outside and me and natasha walked in front of the guys and they walked behind us. "Really girl he felt that bad?" natasha asked me. "Yep, and he said he'll even take me shopping if i want." i told her. "That's so sweet of him..." natasha said giving me a look. I rolled my eyes. "But i politely declined and decided to see a movie at his house instead." i told her. "What? Why! I would've taken the shopping spree!!" shouted natasha overly loud, so loud that zuri and terrence looked at us and terrence smiled because he knew what she was talking about. "Girl shut up damn!" i said nudging her. We laughed and i smiled back at terrence.

3rd person POV

"So you said you'd take her shopping again to make her feel better?" zuri asked terrence and he nodded. "Wow man...that's something you would never do for a woman you're not with.." said zuri. "I know man but...she just makes me feel so....different man she's just so...-um nevermind but yeah...she said she didn't want too and would enjoy watching a movie at my house instead." said terrence coming back to reality. "Wait...wait you were just opening up! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS!?" zuri shouted shaking terrence as taraji and natasha turned around confused. Terrence smiled at taraji and zuri smiled at natasha as they turned back around. "What does it mean?" terrence asked annoyed. "You were just opening up your feelings about her..YOU! You never hardly do that man...about your bestfriend too?" zuri said nudging him. "That wasn't opening up feelings...she does make me feel different I'll admit that ok.." said terrence. "What else...you can tell me man.." said zuri grinning. "There's nothing else to tell...there's nothing else to tell you about how when she smiles she makes my da-you know what I'm done talking about this" said terrence looking away. "You just said you like her smile!?" Zuri whisper-shouted happily. "Man there's nothing wrong with being in love man.." said zuri. "So you love natasha?" terrence aske dhim raising an eyebrow. "Hm...you know what.....i do." said zuri as terrences eyes widened. "I can't talk to you about anything." said terrence. "You actually can..but you're to afraid to." said zuri. "Ugh look the point is that I'm not in love with her..i don't love her. Just because she's amazing and different from other women doesn't mean I'm in love. Just because i love sleeping with her in my arms doesn't mean a thing" said terrence looking a bit shocked after what he just said. "Ooooohhh" said zuri smiling. "Look...just....i don't ok.." said terrence. "Fine...I'll save this interrogation for another time.." said zuri as they approached natashas house. "Looking forward to it.." said terrence sarcastically. Once they felt terrence sped up with taraji, scaring her by picking her up bridal style. She laughed and he gently put her down. "I'm glad you're walking with me..i wouldn't want to be by myself.." she said smiling as him. "I would hate for you to.." said terrence. "Oh wait...we can't have a movie tommorow" said taraji. "Why?" terrence asked confused. "Because you're going on a date with that monica chick for coffee right?" taraji asked as they walked. He took the number out of his pocket and looked at it. He ripped it in half and let it fall to the ground. "I would rather be on a movie date with you.." said terrence as taraji reluctantly smiled. "Awe that's a shame...she was pretty too..." said taraji messing with her braids. "What's your definition of pretty?" terrence asked her. "She is.." she said nodding. "Beautiful beats pretty any day." terrence said playfuy nudging taraji and she rolled her eyes smiling. "What you don't believe me?" terrence asked. "No not really.." she said. "Ugh what will it take woman?!" terrence said smiling. "Hey wait...you got instagram?" terrence asked her and she shrugged. "Maybe i do..maybe i don't.." she said getting on her phone. Terrence took her phone and held it in the air going to her instagram app. "Hey give me my damn phone back!" taraji shouted reaching for it but he was way taller. He went to her account and smiled. "Hmm..i wonder why it's private.." terrence said smiling down at taraji and she rolled her eyes. He searched her up and followed her, then went to her account on her screen and accepted it. "Here you go.." he said giving it back as she snatched it and frowned. "That's ok..i could always unfollow you and block you.." she told him. "But why would you do that anyways?" he asked her and she shrugged. They approached her house and she walked up to the door. "Let's have that movie date tomorrow night...i got a lot of forms to fill out from work ok?" she told terrence and he nodded. "You and working all the damn time.." he said shaking his head and kissing her cheek. "See you tomorrow night.." she said smiling. "Oh..and by the eay the gym is closed for two days..they're putting down new carpet.."said terrence walking away. "Ok.." she said as he smiled over his shoulder and she closed the door. She took a shower and laid down. She got out the forms and started doing them, but she stopped in the middle of doing them because a smile spread across her face so wide that the whole world probably saw it. She chuckled to herself and ran her fingers through her hair that she took down. "Crazy ass.." she said laughing as she filled them out.

At terrences house he walked in and was on tarajis instagram. "I'm going to so embarrass her with this.." terrence said playfully scrolling. He looked shocked and happy once he saw her photos.

"Wow.." he said smiling. He ended up liking each and every one of them without even realizing. About 2 minutes later taraji DMs him.

Tj- why the hell are you stalking my page?

T- because I'm trying ti prove to you that it's worth liking

Tj-?

T- I'm proving that you're beautiful ok? I'm just not good at expressing feelings sometimes

Tj- yeah..i see that.

T- you can really take photos

Tj- you sound like a stalker

T- whatever

Tj- hey i gotta finish up those forms so that i have nothing to do tomorrow..

T- ok..have fun :-(

Tj- relax you'll see me tomorrow

T- but that's too long

Tj- don't count the minutes then...see you later :-)

T- see you.. :-\

Terrence sighed and our down the phone. Then he got a messgae from his sisters saying that his nieces and nephews are coming over tomorrow. Now terrence has a problem: tarajis coming over but so is his neices and nephews. Terrence couldn't turn his family down, and he also couldn't turn his bestfriend down. He decided that she'll come over and the kids would stay in their rooms or something. Yeah...this'll turn out fine...jussstt fine...

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 8.5K 86
"I didn't fall for you, you fucking tripped me over." Tara thought her life turned crazy when her best friend's cousin showed up to town. The tall, s...
1.6M 101K 82
Nolan, an unapproachable guy who ignores the existence of all his schoolmates, sleeps in all of his classes. Normally, this wouldn't be Chelsea Arnol...
148K 5.6K 40
"If you're so sure you're not the guy for me, then why do you keep coming back to me?" "Isn't it obvious?" Chance groaned. "You're too good to give u...
12K 825 28
Parineet Rajeev Bajwa. She doesn't resonate with this name anymore. She can't be married to a guy like him. A pathetic one. What did she do to deserv...