Fate

By lostheart06

An 18 year old girl named Stella Marie Chaplin meets a boy named Harry Styles. Little did they know, their re... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 57

80 1 0
By lostheart06

Chapter 57

"Congratulations." I and Harry smile.

I can tell he's faking it.

He and I look at eachother knowing that used to be us. We could've been a family.

"We're really excited. And we just wanted to know if you two will help us out with the baby showers and stuff." Zayn says holding Aleah close to him.

She always this bright smile and I can never tell if she's faking it or not.

"I'm really happy for you Al. Really." I smile and hug her again.

"Thanks. I'm sorry that this is happening to me. I didn't mean to come here and offend you." She says looking me in the eyes.

I know she means it but why the hell would she comment on it?

"We'll be glad to help." He nods.

He grabs my hand and we hold eachother.

"We were in the neighborhood but we'll see you soon." Zayn says with an eager smile. He'll be a good dad.

I also can't even take in that their married at 20 years old and already starting a family. What is this the 19th century?

"Alright. Thanks for letting us know." Harry says opening the front door for them.

"Your welcome." Aleah says and gives a Harry and I a hug.

We watch Zayn and Aleah leave into their car looking happy as ever.

They deserve to have a baby. I didn't.

"We'll that was unexpected." Harry grins.

"Yeah it was. I'm happy for them though." I shrug.

"Same here." He nods.

We try not to make things awkward by not talking my pregnancy.

"We'll earlier was..." I say.

"Yeah it was fun. I love it." He grins.

"What was it that you were going to tell me?"

"Oh, that I want to go to college too." I lie. I can't tell him. I just can't.

"Really? Wow. We should go together." He laughs.

"Yeah that would be fun." I giggle.

I hate to lie to him but telling him will be worse. He's leaving in about 2 days after tonight and I would hate to mess up the time here.

Liam. Why did you do that?

"Take a shower with me and get ready for bed." He says smirking and I feel the heat rise.

"Umm." I say nervously.

"Come on it won't be that bad." He smiles.

"Besides, I've seen you naked so it's okay."

"That doesn't help." I laugh.

"Whatever." I say and nudge him.

I feel my heart start to sink into my stomach as I am walking in the bathroom undressing myself.

I wonder if he even finds me attractive or just likes having sex with me.

As I'm taking off my bra and underwear he starts to gasp.

I ignore it and try to be sexier taking off my clothes knowing it drives him crazy.

I turn and see him pull off his boxers and my eyes try to contain what I'm looking at.

My heart pounds more and more as we both get into the shower.

"Stel." He says.

"Yeah?" I ask letting the water hit my face and body.

"Your beautiful." He says shaking his head in awe.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes. How am I so lucky to even have you?" He says kissing me as the water hits both of our faces.

His warmth on me and the warm water make it all so perfect I don't want it to end.

I wrap my arms around him tighter and he runs his hand down my back not touching me down there.

He knows how to be so intimate yet romantic.

We kiss until we feel the water change temperatures from hot to warm.

I grab my shampoo and he does the same and we wash our hair.

As I'm about to grab the body wash, he stops me.

"Can I do it?" He smiles.

"Harry." I say shaking my head and putting my hair behind my ears.

"Can I? I want to feel every curve and angle of your body." He says coming closer to me.

I still tremble every time I look at him.

How could I let him do that?

I fight my nerves and nod.

He takes the body soap and pours it in his hands.

"Ready babe?" He smirks.

He starts to rub the soap on my arms and caresses my fingertips.

Then he moves to my arms and neck which make me even more nervous.

He kisses me as he moves to my chest which make me feel so vulnerable.

He massages my skin and moves to my stomach making it harder to breathe.

Every touch he has seems to take away any pain, or worries.

When he starts to massage my hips, I stop him making me feel like a child.

"Don't worry. It'll feel good." He remarks:

He starts to bring his hands between my legs and right then and there I felt so...alive.

He massages more and more and I feel like I'm going to explode.

I let out a few moans to let him know I'm enjoying it, which I am.

He runs until I get an orgasm and then starts rubbing back up all the way to my neck again.

He doesn't say anything but look at me while I pant like a little girl.

"Told you." He smirks.

"That was amazing." I say kissing him.

"You're." He smiles and then we kiss more.

By the time were done with our shower, it's 8.

That's was awhile actually.

We didn't have any sex, but more intimacy.

I love it. I love him.

I get changed into comfortable pjs and walk into Harry bedroom feeling like someone foreign.

"Stop being so shy." He smiles laying on the bed.

"I'm not." I lie.

"Come and lay down." He suggests.

I don't argue and go lay with him. I like this feeling of summer love, that we can do whatever we want and no one will stop us. Except the fact that Heracles for college in 2 days.

As I'm laying down with him he wraps on arm around my hip giving me butterflies.

He kisses my face softly and it feels like angels kissing but he's actually there.

"I don't want to leave." He says looking down at me.

"I don't want you to leave either." I say looking up.

"Why can't you just be ugly and annoying?" He laughs.

"What?" I laugh back.

"You make it so hard to leave when your beautiful, and smart, and funny, and sexy, and what not." He says moving his finger along my cheek.

He pulls my chin so that way our lips meet.

We fall asleep together and when I wake up the next morning, he's gone.

"Harry?" I question out loud.

I get up and walk to the door and see a note on it.

"I went to work earlier so that way I could have more nighttime with you.

Love Harry xx"

That's sweet. I get up and get dressed into something simple but cute and think about what I need to do today.

I should run to my house for more clothes and anything I need since I'll be staying here at Harry's.

I grab my purse and run to my car to leave the cold snow.

When I get to my house I walk in and see Joseph and my mom sitting together.

"Stella I didn't know you would be home!" She instantly smiles and stands up to hug me.

"Hi mom." I say accepting her hug.

"How are you? I haven't hear from you in days." She says with a concerning voice.

"I was at Harry's. Ive been spending a a lot if time with him because... Because he's going to college on Friday." I spit out.

"What? Wow, how come I haven't heard about this?" She says raising her eyebrows.

"Because we just found out a few days ago." I say trying not to think about it too much.

"Well, I have dinner reservations tonight if you two would like to come. it's going to be at a place downtown called Italiano's. Come." she says with a smile.

"Okay." I agree.

"Well Taylor told me you are throwing a party." she laughs.

"Yeah, it's probably Thursday. " I nod.

"Great. We'll be at Harry's for the party." she says practially inviting herself.

"No one will be here at the house for the week next week. You'll be here with maybe your sister." she adds.

"I'm staying at my place. Well Harry's." I correct myself.

"What? Your not coming home?" she says curiously.

"No." I shake my head.

"Well then." She says immediately looking at Joseph.

"Hi Joseph." I say hugging him.

"Sorry I didn't greet you when I walked in my mother kinda distracted me."

"Oh no it's fine." He laughs.

I go to my room and grab another bag if clothes and things I need while I'm there.

When I walk out of my room with a big bag, my mom looks at me as if I were an animal.

"Your welcome to come back home." she says.

"Thanks." I say walking out and going back to Harrys.

Should I go back home or stay at Harrys? I don't know if it will make me miss him more while I'm there, or just forget about him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 159 15
18 year old, Emma Hudson gets herself invited to go on tour with her celebrity boyfriend, Harry Styles, and the rest of One Direction and she can't d...
8.1K 128 31
This is the story of how each of the boys of One Direction meet a girl and fall in love.
1K 20 19
The life of Harry Styles in High School. You meet One Direction. And end up being being good friends. But will it last?! Read to find Find out! - Yas...
24.2K 380 36
Laura, 19 year old girl, joins university when she suddenly finds herself falling for a boy named Harry. With a bit of ups and downs in Laura's life...