R!Kevedd: Satisfaction

By InoOrihime

Kevin and his bully Eddward are forced to partner up for an assignment. What could go wrong? More

Chapter 1: Partners
Chapter 2: Let's Have Some Fun
Chapter 3: Bet
Chapter 4: Need
Chapter 5: Questions
Chapter 6: Urges
Chapter 7: The Meet
Chapter 8: Breakdown Part 1
Chapter 9: Breakdown Part 2
Chapter 10: Alone
Chapter 11: Recovery
Chapter 12: Goodbye
Chapter 13: Pain Part 1
Chapter 14: Visions Part 1
Chapter 15: Visions Part 2
Chapter 16: Visions Part 3
Part 17: Let's Have Some More Fun
Chapter 18: Punishment
Chapter 19: Dinner
Chapter 20: Fun at the Fair
Chapter 21: Fight
Chapter 22: Letters
Chapter 23: Answers
Chapter 24: Snow
Chapter 25: Fire
Chapter 26: Tag
Chapter 27: Fever
Chapter 28: Nazz
Chapter 30: Confession (10K Views!)
Chapter 31: Calm
Author's Note
Chapter 32: Let's party
I'm back bitches! (You're not bitches. I love you all

Chapter 29: Cherries

2.7K 105 53
By InoOrihime

Kevin placed the lasagna on the counter before turning his attention to the source of the heavy footsteps. He smiled brightly at the frowning, shirtless boy that was rubbing his eyes in front of him. Double D lowered his hand and looked at the small boy through foggy eyes. His scar and blackened eye were both covered by his dark bangs. The rest of his hair had been tied back into a low ponytail. He silently took note of how Kevin's eyes took in his appearance.
"Did you sleep well Eddward?"
"Mh"
"I'll take that as a yes."
"Whatever."

Kevin removed his oven mitt and placed the back of his hand on the swimmer's forehead.
"You're still kind of warm. You should go lie back down. I'll bring your food to you."
Double D brushed the hand aside and pulled Kevin into his arms. He captured the pink lips with his before the ginger had the chance to protest. A slight smile touched the raven's lips as he pulled back and hovered over the shocked boy.
"Consider that thanks for taking care of me."
"U-uh! You're welcome! B-but I still d-don't t-think-"
Double D kissed both reddened cheeks before placing a final kiss on the small lips.
"What's for dinner Pumpkin? It smells good."
He peered past the red hat and licked his lips at the steaming food.
"U-uhm, I made lasagna."

Double D pulled Kevin in for one last hug before taking his place at the table.
A large smile spread over his face as a large helping of lasagna was placed in front of him.
"Thank you Pumpkin!"
Kevin giggled as he watched the boy attack the food with no hesitation.
"Is it good Eddward? It's been a while since I last cooked."
"Mmh! Delicious!"
The swimmer didn't look up from his plate as he continued to stuff his face.
The red headed boy pulled his usual seat over to Double D's left side before grabbing hold of his hand and gently stroking his wrist with his thumb. The raven paused his assault on his food long enough to give him a questioning look.
"Why'd you do that? It's gonna be hard for you to eat with your left hand Pumpkin."
"It's fine, I'm actually ambidextrous."
Double D cocked an eyebrow at the new information he'd just received.
"I didn't know that."
"
"O-oh u-um... Not a lot of people know. There's a few things that people don't know about me..."
He gave another curious glance to the ginger.
"Like?"
Kevin's face grew red from embarrassment. He hadn't realized that he'd spoken aloud.
"Er- things like my fascination with robots. Just small stuff like that. Nothing interesting."
Double D gave the small hand a light squeeze before going back to eating.
"Hm, well I find that very interesting. I had no clue that you liked robotics. I guess I don't know as much about you as I thought I did.
I look forward to learning more of your secrets Pumpkin."
The ginger blushed and went back to his food.

Ten minutes and a second helping later, Double D sighed and leaned back in his chair. Kevin stared at him in astonishment.
"What have I told you about staring?"
"I...uh... I'm sorry Eddward. It's just that..."
He tried to stutter out an excuse as he shuttered at the cold glare that was piercing his soul.
"That what Pumpkin?"
"I...um made dessert. I was hoping you would save room to try it but-"
"Dessert?"
Kevin made the fatal mistake of looking into Double D's eyes. The excitement written on his face was enough to make his heart stop. He stared, mouth agape, at the eager eyes and slight smile that graced his boyfriend's face.
"U-uh y-yeah... Dessert. I m-made um..."
He racked his mind trying to remember the name of the dish he had prepared.
"Umm.... I think it was called clafootis."
A teasing grin touched Double D's lips.
"Come again?"
"Uh! Er...clafootis? Am I saying it incorrectly?"
He ignored the stifled giggle and moved to the oven to reveal his creation. Double D stood up and came close enough to eye both his boyfriend and the dessert. He took the warm pan and set it down before casually reaching for a fork. 
"You were close. You don't pronounce the 's.'"
He lifted a bite of the dessert to Kevin's lips.
"B-but I-I wanted you to try it fir-mh!"
He shoved the fork into the ginger's mouth and then pulled him into a kiss. He moaned as the sweet taste of his boyfriend's lips mixed with that of the cake. He pulled away and eyed the blushing boy.
"It tastes amazing Pumpkin. Best Clafoutis I've ever had."
Kevin's blush deepened as Double D spoke with a slight accent.
"What's wrong Pumpkin?"
"U-u-uh..."
"What? Do you like when I speak like this?"
The accent deepened with every word he spoke.
"Do you have a thing for accents mon petit citrouille?"
"E-eddward..."
"Trop mignon."
He chuckled and pulled him in for another kiss.
"Let's have some dessert Citrouille."

Kevin stuttered incomprehensibly as Double D grabbed the sweet clafoutis in one hand and his boyfriend in the other. He sat the shaking boy in his lap and fed him another bite of the dessert.
"E-e-eddward I..."
"Oops. Seems like I forgot to grab another fork. Looks like we'll have to share."
He took a bite before placing another into Kevin's mouth.
"Mh. How'd you know cherries were my favorite fruit?"
"I um...I-I just guessed."

A few minutes passed before Double D placed the fork on the table and pulled Kevin in for a warm hug.
"Ah, Pumpkin that was such a delicious dinner!"
The ginger blushed as he returned the hug.
"Thank you Eddward! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it!"
Double D chuckled and moved to stand up and stretch. He cupped Kevin's cheek and gently brushed an eyelash away before kissing it.
"We need to get you some new glasses. I'm surprised you're still able to see with them cracked like that."
"Oh... It's fine! My parents sent a care package today and I think it may contain a pair of my contacts."
Double D gave a curious frown as he removed the glasses and studied the blushing face.
"My Pumpkin without his glasses? I'm not sure I can get used to that..."
The frown turned into a cocky smirk as he attacked Kevin's face with light kisses.
"Ah! E-eddward!"
"Why don't you put the leftovers up while I go find something fun for us to watch."
Kevin nodded and quickly began cleaning up their dinner. He snuck a few glances at the swimmer as he turned to walk out of the room. His green eyes glued themselves to the well defined back before it disappeared.

Double D turned on a horror movie before placing the remote on the table and leaning back against the couch. He turned his attention to the red head that had suddenly appeared in the doorway. He sat up and traced his fingers along his dark locks.
"Finished Pum-shit!"
A loud pop filled the room as the worn out rubber band that restrained his hair finally snapped at the touch of his hand. Kevin blushed and swallowed hard as he watched the black tresses fall perfectly into place.
"He's so handsome..."
Double D gave an annoyed sigh as he jumped up and began walking up the stairs.
"I hate for my hair to be in my face. Come sit and watch the movie while I find another hair tie."
The ginger nodded and timidly moved to sit in Double D's spot as he disappeared up the stairs.

The swimmer searched his desk drawer for a suitable replacement tie. His hand brushed against the last rubber band lying in the back of one of the drawers. He went into the bathroom and stared at his reflection as he pulled his hair back. His eyes glanced over a glass bottle as he moved to walk out into the hallway. He paused for a brief moment and let out a heavy sigh.

Kevin looked up with fear in his eyes as his boyfriend sat down next to him.
"You can't seriously be scared already Pumpkin, it just started!"
"I-I know b-but... the opening credits were terrifying!"
Double D sighed and gave a small chuckle. He gently patted Kevin's leg before settling down beside him. A loud jumpscare caused the ginger to shoot into his boyfriend's arms and grip him with all his might.
"Eddward, please! Must we watch this?!"
Double D gave a heart melting laugh and changed the channel.
"Fine. We can watch something else you big baby."
Kevin snuggled against his chest and began watching the comedy show that was on.
A few minutes passed before he summoned enough courage to look up into the light blue eyes.
"Eddward?"
Double D gave a soft smile and looked down into the bright emerald eyes that stared at him.
"Yes, Pumpkin?"
Without a second thought, Kevin caught the swimmer's lips in a heated kiss. Double D parted his lips just enough to allow the ginger to gain access to his mouth. He felt himself getting dragged down a bit as their tongues began to clash. Kevin gave a small moan as he tasted the lingering sweetness in his boyfriend's mouth. The sound quickly drove the swimmer into a frenzy. He broke the kiss and gently pushed Kevin away.

Instead of stopping, Kevin focused his attention on Double D's neck. He grasped the soft flesh between his teeth and refused to release it until he left a noticeable bruise.
"Ah, fuck P-Pumpkin!"
He abandoned the neck and moved back up to attack the slightly swollen lips.
"Eddward I... I want you."
They're tongues battled again as Kevin shifted to straddle Double D's waist. He rotated his hips just enough to elicit a moan from the raven haired boy.

Double D pulled him away as he tried to catch his breath.
"What's gotten into you Pumpkin?"
The ginger gave a coy smile before running his hands down the swimmer's bare chest.
"Hopefully you Eddward."
Double D caught him by his cheek as he dove to attack the bruised skin once again. He pulled him in and placed his own mark on the freckled neck before pushing him away. Kevin frowned as he awkwardly rubbed his arm and turned away.
"I...I'm sorry Eddward. I-I shouldn't have..."
Double D sighed and debated in his mind whether or not he should tell the truth. The single tear falling down the freckled face gave him his answer.

"Kevin, I... I have a confession to make..."

A/N: Trop mignon- too cute
Mon petit Citrouille- my little Pumpkin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 116 20
One year after the close call of Kevin losing Double D forever finds the two going through hell and back for each other as they continue to love and...
16.2K 674 39
Kevin a mafia boss, owns everything all the bad things you can imagine and then there is double d or edd who is a high school teacher who is in fact...
1K 4 17
Eddward was shocked... everything had gone wrong in his life. Instead of better, his life had gotten worse after leaving the Cul-Da-Sac. Kevin felt...
6K 120 7
I will be returning to renew this story. However, it's finished, and will have no further parts, unless I suddenly get the feels to.