Part 17: Let's Have Some More Fun

"E-Eddward!"
Double D lifted Kevin into the air and pinned him to the kitchen wall. His lips tickled the near invisible hairs on the ginger's neck.
"A-ah!"
The lips roughly pressed themselves against the throbbing jugular. Sharp teeth began to nibble on hot skin as a soft moan escaped Kevin's lips. Double D's continued to leave his mark while his fingers worked to unbutton the white shirt.

Kevin's hands clutched the raven's chest as he continued his advances. He could feel his heart beating faster with each heated touch. Another moan filled the room as fingers grazed his exposed nipples. Double D's lips captured his in a hot kiss. His tongue was quickly granted access to the ginger's eager mouth. Their tongues clashed against each other while their hands explored the other's body. He broke the kiss and placed a final peck on the bright red cheeks before pulling away.

"Wh-wh-why?"
Double D's lips curved into a teasing grin.
"Just establishing some boundaries. People should know that you belong to me."
"H-huh?"
Double D let go of the shaking boy and watched him slide to the floor.
"You're mine, Pumpkin. If I catch anyone touching you, I'm  beating both of your asses. Got it?"
"U-u-uh"
"I'll take that as a yes. Now come."
He grabbed Kevin's hand and dragged him into the next room.
"Where are we going?"

"I'll be expecting some form of payment since you'll be living with me."
Double D opened the basement door and descended the stairs.
"P-payment?"
"You'll be my assistant from now on."
"O-oh.."
"Unless you want to pay me in another way."
"A-ah! N-no! I-I mean-"
The swimmer laughed at the stammering boy.

"This will be a fun few months."
*******************************************

Kevin shyly stood at Double D's bedroom window and looked outside.
"U-um... I've already unpacked all of my belongings and placed them in the guest room. I'll try my best not to get in your way, Eddward."
He could feel the boy eyeing him from the other side of his dimly lit room.
"Good. I'd suggest you stay far away unless you want to see me lose control again."
"U-uh, right."
"Is he referring to the panic attacks or..."
Thoughts of the dizzying kiss from the previous week flooded his mind. His cheeks burned hot from the thought of the swimmer's lips.

"Why are you blushing?"
"I-I"
"Are you thinking about me?"
"N-no!"
"Don't lie to me Pumpkin. You don't want me to punish you do you?"
A warm body brushed against his back making him let out a startled yelp. Double D snaked one hand around his waist while the other pulled him towards him. Their lips collided in a heated kiss. Kevin could feel himself being pushed onto the bed. He broke the kiss and tried to wiggle away.
"Where do you think you're going little mouse?"
Double D pinned his hands above his head and began to attack his neck for the second time that day.
"E-Eddward!"
The lips disappeared almost as suddenly as they had appeared.
"There. It was beginning to fade."
Double D casually stood up and began undressing.
"A-a-a-ah!"

He crawled back onto the bed and began to pull Kevin's clothes off.
"W-wait! W-what are y-you d-doing?!"
"You're sleeping with me tonight."
"What?!"
"Shh."

Double D removed the ginger's hat and glasses and placed them on the nightstand. He pulled him into a tight embrace and closed his eyes.
"E-Eddward?"
"Shh."
"Can I at least get under the blanket?"
"Am I not warm enough for you?"
"U-um"
Double D chuckled and moved to pull the covers over their bodies.

A few minutes passed before Kevin spoke up again.
"Eddward?"
"Hm?"
"May I ask why you stripped us down to our underwear?"
Even in the dark, he knew that Double D wore a large smile.
"My house, my rules Pumpkin."