Finally Found Home (All Time...

musicsaves tarafından

Carrie has been through a lot her entire life. When she gets the chance to meet All Time Low secrets start to... Daha Fazla

Surprise
Just The Beginning
Just For Tonight
Intentions
Let me know
You're a fake
Breaking through
Starting over
New start
Never Good Enough
Old Habits
Hate
Building You Back Up
Could It Be
Starting Slow

Please trust me

258 4 0
musicsaves tarafından

Carrie's POV

How did he find my twitter... Wait I gave it to him in the letter, that means he actually read it. I didn't think he would actually look me up, let alone after he made me look stupid. Let see what he has to say.

Alex Gaskgarth: Hey Carrie, I know you are probably mad at me but I just wanted to say sorry for not showing up at the rooftop. I forgot I had an interview. Please forgive me. I hope you made it home safe. 

I not going to answer him, but why is he trying to act like he cares he doesn't! 

Carrielove: I thought you were different but you obviously aren't..

Alex's POV

I'm here like an idiot waiting for her to respond when i know shes not. She probably hates me and i will never be able to make it right. The last thing i need right now are all these mentions from these girls that want to "be with me". I'm just going to log off but i think ill check her twitter first.

Carrielove: I thought you were different but you obviously aren't..

I wish that wasn't about me but I'm pretty sure it is. I guess all i can do is give her time and then try again. Hopefully then she will forgive me.

Carrie's POV

Its Monday morning time for school. Oh joy.. I really don't feel like school today. I had a rough night last night. I don't know why but i just started missing Hailey a lot. I guess it was because the ATL concert and everything that happened after. She would have known what to do about Alex.

Carrielove: Time for school. Missing you like crazy Hailey.. </3

Alex's POV

Its been two days since I've messaged Carrie and nothing. Today is our day off but the guys are making me go out with them because they say i haven't been acting the same lately. We are supposed to go bowling or something. I only said yes so they would leave me alone. Right now I'm hanging fan notes in my bunk. It might be weird but I put Carrie's under my pillow. I just don't want to hang it but i want it in my bunk. I  put up the last fan note for now, Jack is calling me.

Jack's POV

"Alex come here!" I yelled toward the bunk area. Hes been in his bunk a lot lately and I'm worried about him. "Yea jack?" he asked while coming to the front the bus. "Its time to go, are you ready?" i said "Yea lets go." he said plainly. We all got off the bus and went to get in the van. Crap i forgot my phone on the bus. "Ill be right back, i forgot my phone." i said but before i turned Alex said to get his that he left his too.

I got on the bus and found my phone. I then went to Alex's bunk to find his. I didn't see it so I lifted the pillow just in case it was there. All that was there was a note from Carrie, the girl from that concert. That's why hes been acting weird. I pick up the letter to read it but Alex walk in and saw me and took the note from me. I was about to apologize but he started talking.

Alex's POV

Zack told me he took my phone for me so i went to go get Jack so we could leave. When i walk into the bus i saws Jack at my bunk with my pillow in one hand and paper in the other. He has Carries note. I don't know what possessed me but i just took it from his hand. 

"Um Zack had my phone, we can go now." I said while i took the pillow and put it and the note where it belonged. Then we headed off to the van in silence.

A/N Hey guys here is a new chapter hope you like it!  Also If any of you like One Direction my little sister is writing a fanfiction on them and I would apperciate it if you would go check that out. Just search mariaAlejandraaa thanks guys! <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

456 41 39
Everything a girl might wish for. Just a shame that Bella had to go through such a nightmare to get there. Bella was any ordinary eighteen year old...
3.4K 100 14
[An All Time Low short story] Elliot was always the girl who hated lying to her friends, but as illness strikes, that seems to be all she can do. I...
19.7K 290 13
"Hello bitches you've reached the answering machine of Alex Gaskarth leave me a message and if your sexy enough ill get back to you" Hearing his voic...
137K 3.7K 30
Winter was alone. No one cared for her. She was bullied everyday and to make matters worst, she was an orphan. But her favorite band adopts her. Woul...