Mr. CEO [ON HOLD]

By aestheticvxbes

"Name" He barked still not bothering to even look at me. "Delilah" I whispered. Why am I whispering? I cou... More

Authors Note
The Bus {1}
McKinley Enterprises {2}
I'm Not Deaf {3}
Uncle {4}
No Walls {5}
Coffee's {6}
Green Eyes {7}
Lunch Break {8}
Le Bistro Mericourt {9}
Why? {10}
Money {11}
Lost {12}
Friends {13}
Work {14}
Personal Assistant {15}
My Office {16}
Makeover {17}
Makeover Pt. 2 {18}
Touché {19}
Drunk {20}
SHOT SHOT SHOTS! {21}
Boss Man {22}
Kidnapped? {23}
Get Out {24}
Sleeping On The Job {25}
Not Paid to Wonder {26}
Ex's & Ohs {28}
Kiss Me, Touch Me {29}
Roommates {30}
Birthday Boy {31}
R.E.S.P.E.C.T {32}
Whose This? {33}
Trapped In a Lie {34}
Pretend Girlfriend {35}
Keeping Up The Act {36}
Late Night Calls {37}
Punishment {38}
Pretend Not To Hate Me {39}
Dinner Dilemmas {40}
One Month Later {41}
No More Busses {42}
I Miss You {43}
Boner From My Boss {44}
Compromises {45}
Seaside Points {46}
Buckets & Towels {47}
Stay With Me {48}
Surprise Guest {49}
You're Late {50}
I Want You {51}
Don't Be Mad {52}
Unraveling Finn Trate {53}
Rise and Shine {54}
Jealousy {55}
Blueballs {56}
Preperations {57}
Say Yes To The Dress {58}
The Charity Gala {59}
The Charity Gala Pt. 2 {60}
The Charity Gala Pt. 3 {61}
Dolphin {62}
Be Alright {63}
Aerophobia {64}
Skinny Love {65}
Choices {66}
Steps in The Right Direction {67}
Fellatio {68}
Secrets and Lies {69}
Just Keep Swimming {70}
Pop The Cherry {71}
A Different Perspective Pt. 1 {72}
A Different Perspective Pt. 2 {73}
Let's Talk {74}
Cake By The Ocean {75}
Rumors {76}
Handle This {77}
This is the Life {78}
Coming Home {79}
Author Note

Chiseled Jaw & Pink Lips {27}

404K 12.8K 3.2K
By aestheticvxbes

I groaned as I turned of my alarm. Grabbing my thin bedsheets I pulled them off me and placed my legs on the cool wooden floor. My cheap nail polish was starting to chip.

I dragged myself into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. My shower supplies were running low. I placed on my black hat since my hair was still braided, slipped on one of my thin sweaters over my tank top and placed my flip flops on. I left my pajama shorts on since I knew that no one was up this early.

Grabbing a twenty dollar bill from my bag I walked into Andys. I said hi to Ed and I told him about my lunch with Daymond later in the day. He commented on my shorts but then I reminded him that he had seen me in worse.

I was sad to see that Kayla, Jason nor Maria were on shift yet. I totally forgot to save their numbers onto my Iphone. Passing the cleaning aisle I got my usual vanilla body wash, toilet paper, Febreze, and a loofa.

With the spare change that I received from the cashier I went into the Dollar Store and bought another container of white nail polish.

I returned back onto my apartment and I restocked my supplies and took of my hat. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out and saw that it was a text from Mr McKinley.

Your clothes should be there by 8:45am.

I replied back with, Okay, thank you for the clothes.

I already had clothes but I understood that I needed to have designer clothes when I go out in public with him. Checking the time I saw that I had less than thirty minutes till my clothes would be here.

I always had an obsession with presenting ny home at its best. It wasn't much but I didn't want whoever was bringing the clothes to judge me even more by how messy my home was. My mom always told me, 'It doesn't matter what you show on the outside it matters what you show on the inside.'

I straighten up my home a little bit more. I set up my bed, shut the bathroom door, put all my things back into where they belong in the fridge and cabinets, and I brushed the crumbs of my living room couch. Taking a broom I sweeped every inch of my apartment till I was satisfied with how it looked.

After rinsing my hands and placing my hat back on I walked over to my door that was currently being knocked on. I opened the door and I was surprised to see that it was Edmund, the British driver who drove me and Portia the other day.

"Edmund" I said in surprise

"We meet again Delilah" he said as he handed me a heavy box.

My arms dropped due to the weight and I groaned in pain.

Chuckling a little Edmund said, "Here let me get it. Can come in?"

After placing the box in his hand I stepped to the side and pointed to the couch for Edmund to place the box there.

"Well my job here is done."

"Alright thank you" I watched Edmund walk down the street to his car and I smiled back at him as he waved before his car took off.

Shutting the door I went towards my couch and placed the box onto the floor before kneeling next to it. The cover of the box had the words Prada all over it. I cut of the wrapper using my old scissors.

The main reason why the box was heavy was because it was not made out of paper. The box seemed to be a heavy base that was covered with velvet.

Opening up the box I saw a whole outfit. It was a two piece dress. The fabric on the dress was a mixture of white, black and blue flowers. It also had blue heels with a matching clutch. There was also a tube of mascara, lipstick and some hoop earrings.

The dress was beautiful and I was excited to try it on. I went into my kitchen and made myself some breakfast. I desperately needed to get some food from Andys since my breakfast consisted of a soda and the last bits of my cookies.

After eating I texted Portia a thank you as I painted my nails.  I waited for my nails to dry and got on laptop since it beeped with a notification notice. Opening it up I saw that it was an email notification from Mr McKinley.

Sunday May 13
9:33am
Did your clothes get here?
Ian McKinley
MCKINLEY ENTERPRISES CEO

I typed back a response and went to the living room to get my dress, earrings and makeup. After showering and putting another layer of lotion on, I placed my dress on and I was very surprised to see that it fit perfectly. I took the mascara and lipstick with me into the bathroom.

The tube of the lipstick said Anastasia Beverly Hills and the color of the lipstick was dusty rose. Who even thought of that name? I rubbed the lipstick onto my lips and the soft pink of the lipstick was a lot pinker than the lipstick that I had the other day.

After my third time of using the mascara I was successful in brushing them though my lashes. The tube said L'Oréal Voluminous Mascara and it worked since I felt like my mascara gained more volume.

I unbraided my braids and saw my dark brown hair release into curly ringlets down my shoulders. I shook my hair around a lot of times and my hair gained more volume and got bigger.

I went into my drawers and sprayed some of the hairspray that I bought yesterday into my hair. I looked on my phone and saw that I had twenty minutes left to be ready. I put my earrings on and walked back to the living room.

After placing my heels on I walked around around my living room to get used to walking in them. I walked back to my bathroom to see how I looked. I grabbed my lipstick and mascara and placed them into into my clutch.

I sprayed some of my perfume and continued to put my phone and charger into my clutch. When I passed my money envelope I took a fifty dollar bill out and put it into my clutch.

I walked back to my couch and sat down to wait for Mr McKinley. While I was waiting I got out my old phone and saved all my old contacts into my new phone.

My phone buzzed with a text from Mr McKinley, I'm waiting outside. White car.

I locked my door and took a step out into the heat. I saw the white car in the distance and I took confident steps towards it.

I kept telling myself to look straight ahead not down on the ground. Mr McKinley sat in another two seater car. The roof of the car was down and it exposed him.

He had dark sunglasses covering his eyes and I could see that he had the first couple buttons on his dotted shirt unbuttoned and he had a dark blue blazer on top. As I got closer I saw that he had on dark jeans.

I opened the door of the sleek white car, sat down, and pulled my seat belt over my shoulders. Then we were off. The wind blew in my hair and I eventually figured out a way of preventing it. If I faced Mr McKinley then the wind just whizzed at my face which prevented my hair from falling into my face.

This position caused me to be able to openly stare at Mr McKinley. His chiseled jaw and pink lips were all I could see of his face. His hair was blowing in the wind but he managed to look like a model with it.

Deciding to break the silence I said, "I thought Nate would be taking us"

"He was, but, this is my favorite car"

"Is it because of the color?"

"That's part of the reason but it's such a smooth drive. The black Audi R8 that we had yesterday doesn't drive as smooth as this. It was too noisy"

"I actually liked the purr of the engine it reminded me that the car was still on"

Turning his head slightly to me Mr McKinley said,"You need to hear noise to see if the car is moving? Do you know how you sound Ms Suren?" If I wasn't mistaken I thought I saw a hint of a smile on his face

Giving a light giggle I said, "I don't need a noise but the purr of the car was soothing."

"There is no better car than the Porsche Boxster. Finest car made."

"Let me guess...is it because you made it" I teased

"No I didn't make it" he began, "But I once thought about it. The car business is risky"

"I didn't peg you for one who doesn't take risks"

"First rule of building a business. If the risk outweighs the profit then to me it's not worth it."

"There's rules?" I said sarcastically

"Yes believe it or not. I know I make it look easy but it doesn't come natural." he turned to me and gave a light smile that showcased a dimple in his cheek.

Mr McKinley's phone started vibrating in the cell phone holder.

"Answer it" he stated.

I picked up his iPhone that was enclosed in a thick case. I saw the contact name of 'Ally' on the screen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 33.7K 51
Sienna Antoinette Harper had spent twelve years running from her past; now 28 she'd built up walls around her heart trying to keep people out and kee...
2M 64.7K 40
"Ian? Please. Why are you not answering me?" Lisa shouted raising her voice to probably gain his attention. "You want to know the truth?" Ian replied...
626K 22.6K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
827K 26.1K 48
Meet ASHER KING CEO of the king Empire who owns businesses all around the world. Asher was born with the golden spoon. He is arrogant, cold, ruthless...