Bucky Barnes Imagines

By marvelous-imagining

Here is a collection of Bucky Barnes imagines written by me. I do not own any of the characters nor places t... More

Worry
Super Mom (Part 1)
Super Mom (Part 2)
Super Mom (Part 3)
Super Mom (Part 4)
Super Mom (Part 5)
Super Mom (Part 6)
Super Mom (Part 7)
Super Mom (Part 8)
Super Mom (Part 9)
Super Mom (Part 10)
Super Mom (Part 11)
Super Mom (Part 12)
Super Mom (Epilogue)
Late Night Introductions (Part 1)
Late Night Introductions (Part 2)
Late Night Introductions (Part 3)
Late Night Introductions (Part 4)
Late Night Introductions (Part 5)
Positive
Overprotective Boyfriend
Big Brother 101: Threatening Possible Douchebags
You're Beautiful
NOT AN IMAGINE
Puppy Therapy
Nightmares and Daydreams
You Good?
Warm
Sick of Hiding
Hurt (Part 1)
Hurt (Part 2)
Brother VS Boyfriend
Scary Movies
THANK YOU
Trust
Divided We Fall (Part 1)
Divided We Fall (Part 2)
Divided We Fall (Part 3)
Run (Part 1)
Run (Part 2)
Run (Part 3)
Worth It
100
Beware
Two Ghosts
100K!!!
Lost Years (Part 1)
Lost Years (Part 2)
Lost Years (Part 3)
Lost Years (Part 4)
Lost Years (Part 5)
Lost Years (Part 6)
Lost Years (Part 7)
Lost Years (Part 8)
Lost Years (Part 9)
Lost Years (Part 10)
Lost Years (Part 11)
Lost Years (Part 12)
Lost Years (Part 13)
Lost Years (Part 14)
Lost Years (Part 15)
Lost Years (Part 16)
Lost Years (Part 17)
Lost Years (Epilogue)
Lost
Snowman
Demons
200K
!!IMPORTANT!! About the EU Copyright Directive....
A/N Farewell

Show Me What You've Got, Soldier

38.7K 606 200
By marvelous-imagining

Warning(s): there's like one curse word (or few, depending on what words you count as curse words), so... Yeah.

Also I used the video below for help so if you have hard time understanding the moves I'm talking about you can see them here and maybe it will help.

It was just you and Bucky in the tower. Everyone had something to do, either they were on a mission or they had other stuff to do, like visiting their family or loved ones.

The two of you were sitting on the couch in silence, not knowing what to do. You looked to your side to see Bucky leaning far into the couch with his arms crossed. He was bored, he clearly wanted to leave but was too nice to say anything since the both of you had promised to spend some time together. It was time for you to get to know one another.

Right at the moment you kind of wanted to leave too. You would have rather been on a mission than sit there in awkward silence.

You sighed loudly and turned to look away while drumming your fingers against your knee. You pursed your lips and turned to look at Bucky again. This time he glanced at you too. He raised his brow at you and you sighed once again.

"So this kinda sucks, huh?" You asked, laughing a little.

Bucky shrugged, "We should do something."

"What do you want to do?" You turned to face him and laid your head on the backrest. "It's raining outside, I'd rather stay inside."

"Oh, so taking you to dancing is off the list?" Bucky grinned.

You laughed, "I don't really like those clubs anyway. Sweaty, drunk people grinding on each other, sucking each other's faces. No thank you."

Bucky shook his head and his brows furrowed. "No, I didn't mean that modern crap. I meant the type we did back in the 40s. People clearly don't know how to dance anymore." He frowned.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah." 

"Well why don't you show me how to dance, then?" You stood up and held out your hand. Bucky looked at you with his brows raised. "What?" He asked and you rolled your eyes.

"Come on, Bucky!" You took his hand in yours and pulled him up.

"Fine," he huffed, "but we need music."

"I'm on it." You announced and plugged your phone to a stereo, searched some music and chose a playlist. As the 1940s music filled the room, you turned to Bucky again. His eyes widened slightly, his mouth was open, the corners flickered upwards. You walked over to him and smirked, "Show me what you've got, soldier."

Bucky took your right hand in his left one, placed his right hand on your back and you lifted your left hand on his shoulder so you were in the starting position. "Okay, so you just start stepping side to side," he told you and did that slowly, you following him. "Now we could start turning around slightly as we go," he continued and started turning slightly. "It can also be done with our hands," he grabbed your hand from his shoulder, still doing the steps, "like this."

"This doesn't seem so hard," you said and smiled up at him.

"Oh, doll... This is just the beginning." He smirked.

"Okay what's next?"

"Step forward with your right foot," you did as he told, "I'll do the same and then we bump our sides together."

"Bam," you whispered as your side touched his. Bucky chuckled queitly.

"Now the other side."

"Bam." You both said at the same time and laughed.

"Now we could also step forward and spin so we kind of change positions."

"Please, demonstrate."

"Okay so do the same thing as before," he told you and you stepped forward, he did too. "Now you just continue your way, step forward with your left leg," and you did. "Now just spin around so you're facing me."

"Oh, this is a piece of cake!" You said very proudly. "Oh we should totally eat some cake after this."

Bucky laughed as he shook his head, "Sure, but not yet I still have so much to teach you. Okay now, after the side bumps—"

"Bam," you whispered and grinned like an idiot. Bucky narrowed his eyes at you but laughed again, "I'm going to raise my left arm and I'll walk under there and spin around," You watched him walk under your arms and you waited for him to continue. "Now I'll spin you around and you come back in front of me." And you repeat the move few more times.

"This is too easy, Barnes! Teach me something difficult."

"Soon, I'll teach you the easy moves first. Have patience."

***

"What the fuck?!" You groaned as you failed the move once again.

"Hey, Y/N, calm down this is a hard move."

"It's too difficult!"

"You wanted to learn the hard moves."

"Well I didn't know you were a damn expert!"

Bucky rolled his eyes and grabbed your hands again. "Now listen to me." You nodded. "Step towards me. Don't let go of my hands. Now we lift our arms up behind our heads."

"I do not get this move," you muttered but did as you were told.

"Now just walk a full circle and just step back, now you can let this hand—," he said as he slightly shook your left hand, "—go and we slide the others as we step back, so we're holding them again. You ready?"

"I think so..."

"Let go," you let go, "Step back and sliiiiide."

"Oh my God, I did it!"

"Now that we're in the hand shaking position, I'll just turn you around as I step forward," you started to turn away but Bucky stopped you, "the other way," you apologised quietly and spun under your arms. "Now I'll take your right hand with my other hand and I'll spin you around again and then you'll be in front of me like in the beginning."

You did as he told, you stayed still, your hand was draped around his back as he switched hands, you spun around and you were in the same position where you started from. "We nailed it!" You cheered. You lifted your left hand and Bucky raised his right one. You gave each other a high five. "We make great partners, you know."

"We really do," Bucky smiled warmly down at you. "Do you think we can really start dancing now?"

"Let's try that."

***

Hours later, you were still dancing, laughing even singing loudly to the music, hitting wrong notes because you're howling with laughter. You might have messed up a few times but you just laughed it off and continued dancing.

You were getting a bit tired but as you looked at Bucky, you really didn't want to stop. Not only because you enjoyed dancing with him but because he, too, looked to be having so much fun.

You were so focused on each other that you didn't even notice the others watching you two. They were all in awe, surprised how you made it look so easy.

"I can't believe Y/N is swing dancing but still refuses to take ballet classes with me," Natasha scoffs. "Wasn't this supposed to be their first time hanging out alone?" She whispered to Steve.

"Yes, the very first time." Steve replied, small smile playing on his lips as he watched the two of you. Stifling a laugh at every 'bam' sound you made when your sides bumped against each other.

"It sure doesn't seem like it." Commented Clint.

"I wouldn't get Metal-Man to dance like that with me even if we had known each other for decades." Tony scoffed.

"I think you'd need more than just years of knowing him," muttered Wanda.

"Yeah, you'd need to get him really drunk." Pietro snickered. "With the Asgardian drink."

"Man of Iron, you say the word and I'll—"

"As much as I'd like to see that, I think I'd rather watch this."

And they all quieted down, watching you two laughing, singing, just dancing. You made it seem like you've been doing it for years.

By now you were completely out of tune with your singing, you were just shouting the lyrics. Bucky wasn't singing as much but he was laughing a lot. As Steve looked at you two, he couldn't help but wonder when was the last time Bucky had smiled and laughed this much. Maybe you just had that kind of effect on him.

As the song ended, Bucky wrapped you right in front of him, he held your hands as your arms were crossed in front of you and you leaned back gently, Bucky supporting you while you kicked up one of your legs.

You and Bucky were surprised by the applause and you both turned your head towards to where the sound came from, both of your eyes wide, your cheeks blushing not just from dancing but from the embarrassment of the situation.

"Nice gumdrop, how long have you been practicing that?" You quickly stood up, and unwrapped yourself from Bucky, "How long have you been standing there?"

"Since your singing started to sound like a dying donkey." Tony laughed and you hid your face in your hands. "But your dancing was great, took most of the attention away from your singing."

"Yeah your dancing was okay." Steve mumbled as he crossed his arms.

"You're just mad because you still don't know how to dance," Bucky mocked him.

"Shut up, jerk."

"Punk," Bucky shot back. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and you looked up at him with a raised brow. "So how about the cake? It's not raining anymore."

"Yeah let's go, I'm actually a little hungry." You smiled and started heading towards the exit. "You guys wanna come?"

"Nah, I think we'd better clean up. You two can spend some more quality time."

You shrugged and walked to the elevator. "So what did you think about swing dancing?" Bucky asked as you stepped in the elevator.

"It was really fun, I had the best teacher ever."

"You're the best student ever. You only almost threw a tantrum."

You glared at him and said, "Steve is right you are a bit of a jerk."

"So do you think we could... Do it again?"

"Yeah, we should find a 1940s themed bar or something."

"And show off with our amazing dancing skills."

"Show everyone how it's done."

"It's a date."

"You're finally going to take me dancing." You two stepped out of the elevator and headed outside. "Not today, I'm done with dancing for today. Let's just go eat some cake."

"Maybe on Saturday? Do you have anything planned for Saturday?"

"No I'm free on Saturday after I've had training. You want to go dancing on Saturday?" Bucky nodded and you smiled. "It's a date."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 314 30
Stories about Loki x Reader or Bucky x Reader. **SMUT WARNING** Requested by my friend uncleslumbago. Enjoy girlfriend!
1M 16.9K 62
(NOT SAFE FOR RAMADAN) A collection of imagines I can only wish would happen. Enjoy :) There will occasionally be some imagines about Steve, stucky...
1.5M 28.4K 178
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! imagines for the great and wonderful chubby dumpling ❤️ *some of these imagines are more like what I would consider to be crack...
225K 3.3K 15
Here's a collection of Steve Rogers imagines written by me. I do not own any of the characters nor places that Marvel has created and will never cla...