Khwaishein √

By angelove2

Get Ready!! .. to witness a saga..full of love..romance..and evil eye... PROLOGUE : A smooth loving life..who... More

TRAILER
1. Wedding Night
2. Scaring Her!
3. Inside her body!
4. She is frightened!
5. He is hiding!
6. Her Strange behavior!
7. Saint's Prediction!
8. Evil soul came!
9. He prayed!
10. She is possessed!
12. Going to fight!
13. Truth prevails!

11. His ugly Past!

5K 394 42
By angelove2

Extremely sorry I had published the wrong chapter..this is the sequential part..

Nandini : "kis sach ki baat karhe ho tum Manik?..'...she asked being curious to know the truth..

Manik : "woh sach nandini..jo humare aaj ko badal dega..mera past nandini.."...he said in a very weak voice..

Nandini : "tumhara past.."..she said in confusion,.and even Cabir was listening the convo very keenly..

Manik : "han..it all started 1 year back..when i came back to India and you wasn't here.."..

Past :

Manik was walking on the streets..it was a very dark night and the clock struck 3 ..which means mid night..and its a saying that all the evil powers are more powerful at this hour..inspite of busy life in Mumbai..the street was deserted ..not even a single bird was flying then presence of human being is a distinct vision..

Manik was out at this odd hour ..because today he is missing Nandini very much..throughout the day he wasn't able to talk with her ..and he was very restless ..he only wanted to hear her voice for once but may be almighty was planning something else for him..

He was walking and continuously calling on one number..

"Your pari is not here at the moment.. But also missing you monster ..drop your message ..I will call ..if I will feel like..hehehe..miss you monster.."... He heard her loving adorable voice for the umpteenth time..but unfortunately the voice was from the machine..

After the beep..manik said..

" pari ..kaha ho tum yaar ..am missing you like hell..don't do this to me..otherwise I will come over there..fir mat bolna that maine tumse kiya hua promise todh diya..".. He said like a baby complaining to his Mumma..then he disconnected the call..

He was walking silently..looking inside his phone..to the wallpaper of HIS PARI..His Nandini..

When suddenly he felt a heavy flash light in front of his face..due to which his phone dropped from his phone..

And then he saw a girl in black Saree coming towards him..but the brightness was so heavy that he wasn't able to register her face..soon the girl came right in front of him..and he now realized that she is the same mysterious girl..whom he met several times.. SOHA ..

"Ap itni rat ko ghar se bahar ..it can be dangerous..".. She said with a smile on her fave and in a poisonous voice..

Manik : " dangerous .. Apke liye bhi toh ho sakta hai.."..he said looking at her and she smiled ..

"Khatrei khatro se nahi darte ..or jo darte hai..woh khatre nhi hote..".. Her round round talks once again made manik stunned and surprised..

Manik : " sometimes ..I just can't understand you ..itni mysterious kese ho sakti hai ap.."..he finally asked the question he felt after every meet of theirs..but his question made her smile..

"Kisi ko samjhna jaruri nahi hota ..bas kabhi kabhi use jaanna jaruri hota hai.." ..once again she casted spell on him with her hypnotizing eyes..

Manik : "I think I should go home..",. He said looking here and there..

" chaliye ..mai apki manzil tak apko le chalti hoon.." ..she offered ..and her eyes captivated manik..so without his consent ..he followed her..

Soha's Place :

The night has turned more scary now..Manik entered Soha's mansion..actually Manik entered inside totally in mansion totally out of his senses..it seems like he is walking but his mind is not alarming him anything..as if his whole soul is in the captivate of some evil...the whole mansion was covered with darkness..the temperature inside was abnormally very cold..and it seems like not even a single ray of sun has ever touched the mansion..the vibes weren't right..and indeed EVERYTHING IS WRONG TODAY...

"Manik.."..she called him ever so softly..and he looked at her with no expression on his face..

"Come inside.."..she said to him..while she moved inside and here manik start following her..but suddenly he collided with a chair..which instantly broke his trance and he came back to his senses..

Manik : "yeh ..where i am?.."..he said looking here and there ..suddenly his head started spinning ..and he held the pillar nearby...

Manik : "yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe..esa lag raha hai jese koi weight hai mere sir pe..its so heavy.."...he said while holding his head from one hand and pillar from other...

Just then Soha came back in the drawing room..and she saw Manik there..holding his head..she in a second figured out that Manik has came back to his senses...

"aaj wahi hoga..which i want.."..she said to herself in a determined tone..so she walked towards Manik..holding that poisonous smile on her face..

"aap yaha kya karhe hai..are you alright?.."..she asked totally faking concern..and Manik now recalled how he met her on the street and came here...

Manik : "mai yahan?.."..he said looking at the house..

"Han ..actually raat bahut ho gayi thi..or bahar toofan bhi aaya hai..so i thought to give you shelter at my place.."...she said in her sugary voice..but still there were loads of question in his minds..

"Aap baithiye..hum apke liye kuch laate hai..sit and be comfortable.."..she exclaimed and went inside ..

Manik : "why am having some negative vibes?..Arggg! kahan phas gaya mai.."...he remarked in utmost frustration..but then having no option with him..he sat down on the nearby sofa..and start looking all around..and he noticed one thing..there was only BLACK color in the whole mansion..

But just then Soha arrived there..with two glasses of red whine..and he instantly sat straight..

"here it is..have it.."..she gave him the glass with a attitude and evil smirk on face..which he accepted..

Manik : "thanks'..he took the glass,..but still he was confused whether he should drank it or not..

"Itna mat sochiye..ek drink he toh hai..you can have it.."..she replied ..to which he was thinking...

Manik : "ap mind read kar sakti hai kya?.."..he finally asked on which she just smiled but didn't replied..

Manik thought to ask her something strange ..he felt in the house..

"ap sochte bahut hai.."..she again remarked and this really shocked manik..

Manik : "abbb..nahi..its just ..i was thinking..yahan sirf andhera kyu hai?."..he asked looking all over...

"adhera kabhi kisi ka sath nahi chorta..woh toh roshni hai jo kabhi paas nahi rehti..lekin adhera toh roshni mei bhi hota hai..toh hume roshni se jyada andhera pasand hai..."...she said in her soft voice and Manik listened her weird theory..

Manik : "but sirf black color he kyu?.."..he asked again ..and she smiled..

"kyunki rang hume pasand nahi..black is the sign of power.."...she said looking all over and he really felt strange..but he thought it's good to avoid..

"aap apni drink nahi le rahe.."...she again asked ..and now manik looked at that abnormally red whine..actually the whine was in dark blood red color..which is not the color of red whine..

Manik : "woh..actuallly i want some ice cubes.."...he said and she smiled..

She placed her glass on the table and went towards the bar counter..just then ..the magazine which was placed on the table fell down by the collision on manik's hand..so he bent down to pick up..but just when he bent.. he for the first time saw Soha's leg..whcih shook him to the core..

And he moved up with a throbbing heart...fear was all were his face..because he saw..Soha wasn't walking..actually she was FLOATING IN AIR..her legs wasn't at ground..he stood up..

Manik : "kaun ho tum?..",,he shouted and soha turned around to look at him..looking at his scared face..she realized that he get to know her true identity..

That she is not a normal human being...

SOHA : "I didn't wanted you to know the truth.. But ab jab tumhe pata chal he gaya hai..so mai tumhe khud bata deti hoon that yes..am not any human..am a living dead.. Shaitaan hoon main..".. She announced by opening her arms..and her laugh echoed in the whole mansion..

Manik : " kya chahti ho tum?".. He asked the most apt question ..and she smiled ..

Soha : "tumhe manik..".. She exclaimed and he was frustrated..

Soha : " tumhare stars..they are just like i want..I will marry you ..and then I will make you all mine..uske baad mai tumhari Bali dungi..then I will rule all over this world..".,she announced so normally that it doesn't mean anything to her..

Manik : "tumhara dimaak kharab hai..mai kabhi tumse shaadi nahi karunga..suna tumne.. Kabhi nahi..".. He shouted and this irked her..

" Maanniikkk" ..she shouted in such high pitch voice that it shake the whole mansion..and even manik was flabbergasted..

But soon his eyes fell on the red sacred thread tied on his right hand wrist ..instantly he recalled Nandini's words..

"Yeh raksha dhaga hai manik..it will protect you from evil..promise me you will always wear it..".. She asked the promise and he happily gave her that..because the thread was tied with loads of hopes and love..of his best friend..of his pari..

SOHA walked towards manik..and meanwhile he untied the thread ..soon she reached up to him..and held him tightly from his neck..due to which he choked..

" mujhe naa sunne ke adat nahi hai..samjhe tum".. She said in utmost anger..and manik was trying to wrap that thread around her neck..and after many difficulty ..he got succeeded in wrapping that thread..

Soon her neck started burning..and she left manik with a jerk..she moved back..flinching in pain..her scream echoed in the house..

Manik : "burai kabhi nhi jeet sakti.."..he said to while she glared at him..

" main tumhe nahi chorungi.."..she shouted while her whole neck was burning badly..

Manik : "tum kuch nhi kar sakti..kuch bhi nhi.. Manik sirf Nandini ka tha..or rahega..sirf Nandini ka..",.. He said to her and she heard it with the feeling of destroying them fully..

Soon she collapsed on the ground..and closed her eyes..manik realized that she is no more..he knew that no one will believe that she was a LIVING DEAD..so he somehow dragged her to the garden area and cremated her there only..

He left from there..but before her cremation ..he removed that sacred thread from her neck.. He placed it in his pocket and went out from there..but actually the worst phase started from there ..

(Past ends)

Nandini : " Itna sab ho gaya..or tum ne kuch kaha bhi nhi ..kyu manik.."..she asked to him..and even cabir was shocked to listen all this..

Manik : "toh mai kya karta..koi nahi manta ki woh koi insaan nhi thi..I had no option other than hiding..and moreover mujhe laga ..woh kahani khatam ho gayi waha..".. He told them..

" magar woh kahani wahi se shuru Hui ..usi jagah..usi waqt ..woh wapas aayi hai..tumse badla lene..".. Priest told manik..and she held his hand..

Cabir : "ab hum kya kar sakte hai..".. He asked ..

" kuch nhi..bas kal ka intzaar..kyunki aaj amawasaya (no moon night) ki raat hai..or aj burai ki takkat achhai ki takat se jyada hoti hai..Maine Jo pehra lagaya hai..woh bhi kuch Der mei khatam ho jayega.."..he told them all..and suddenly there came a very heavy storm inside the room..

Which made their eyes closed due to heavy wind..but when the storm went away..and they opened their eyes..they found the most unusual thing in front of his eyes..

Screen freeze on their horrifying faces..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 22.5K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
891K 38K 65
#14/10/2018__romance fanfiction #32 He always wanted more and when he wanted something he will have it by any means. Nothing could stop him when he...
413K 15.5K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
126K 9.5K 18
My new story... plz guys whoever are not comfortable with dark stories,stay away... no bashing later... and yeah it's not dark between Manan... *FLAS...