7. Saint's Prediction!

The chandelier was about to fell..when suddenly Nandini heard something and she looked upwards ..she in a fraction of second pushed all of them..and they all landed upon the floor ..and the chandelier fell down with a thud ..leaving a disappointed evil soul and shocked family members..

Manik saw Nandini and his parents on the floor ..so he stood up and ran up to them ..and made all of them stand..

Manik : "aap sab theek toh hai na..".. He said in worried tone and they nodded..

Nandini : " tum theek ho?"..she asked being concerned and he blinked his eyes in assurance..

"Firse is Nandini ne tumhe bacha liya..lekin tum Malhotra's ko ese he nhi jaane dungi mai..".. She said while gritting her teeths and vanished..

Raj : " but yeh achanak gir kese gaya?"..he said while looking at the chandelier and broken glasses scattered all over the floor..

Nyonika : "Han..yeh toh kal subah he dubara set hua tha..".. She was also confused..and listening this Nandini was in deep thoughts..

Manik : " ap log tension may lijiye ..shayad rope theek se tied nhi thi.."..he said while looking at the broken rope..which was half above and half on the floor..and they all nodded in affirmation..

But Nandini was finding all this very weird..she closely observes the rope and found that burned rope ..

Nandini : "yeh tuti nhi jali hai..but how can it be possible??".. She thought ..when suddenly manik called her and her chain of thoughts broke down..

Manik : " tum kaha kho gayi?"..he asked finding her totally lost..

Nandini first thought to tell manik..but then she chucked as she didn't wanted him to be any stress..

Nandini : "ummm!! Kahi nhi..".. She answered with a smile but manik wasn't convinced..

Manik : " are you sure?? "..he re asked as her eyes were saying something else..

Nandini : " Han baba.."..she said this time holding his hand with a smile..and he too smiled back..

After sometime ...

Nyonika and raj left for the airport and manan were outside the AWAJ channel..In which Nandini is C.E.O ..

Manik : "apna khayal rakhna..and time pe medicine le Lena..I will pick you up in evening..".. He was saying this nth time ..holding her hand ..leaning to the door of car..

Nandini : " ek he line kitni bar repeat karoge..choro mera hath..let me go inside.."..she answered ..

Manik : "chorne ke liye hath thodi pakda hai..".. He answered after holding her hand more tightly..

Nandini : " yeh filmy dialogues tum pe bilkul suit nahi karte ..Rakhs.."..she said after pulling his cheeks and he made a very cute pout ..

Manik : "acha okay ..apna khayal rakhna..mai jaata hoon.."..he said and was about to go but Nandini held his hand..

Nandini : " kabhi mat kehna ..mai jata hoon..kehna ..jaakar aata hoon.."..she said being the only orthodox ..who believes that if you say something bad that eventually it becomes reality..

Manik : "acha baba okay..mai jaakar aata hoon..bas..".. He answered and kissed on her forehead ..and bid bye to her ..

And after he vanishes away in the crowd of Mumbai's traffic ..she was still standing there ..waving him..

Nandini : " pata nahi kyu esa lag raha hai..jese mai tumse door Jane wali hoon.."..she thought being scared..but soon she put a full stop to her illogical talks..