13. Truth prevails!

"The Final Chapter "

Soha's Place :

Manik came inside the Mansion..today he has some agenda..today whatever the consequences will be ..but he is going to detach Soha's evil eye from his family..

Manik : "SOHA.. SOHA..".. He called out her name loudly as soon as he entered inside the mansion..

And she appeared upstairs..in the same black dress ..she wore 1 year back..on that dark night..

" I was expecting you only.. Manik..mai janti hoon tum aaoge toh zarur.." ..she said in a smirking tone..and Manik was fuming in anger..

Manik : "tum yehe chahti thi na ..toh lo ..mai aa gaya..now leave Nandini..".. He said while walking inside..

" leave..hahaha..okay ..I will leave her..only when you will DIE..",. She said very casually while coming downstairs.. Manik looked at her with no expression..he wasn't scared..he was very determined today..

Manik : "AM READY" ..he exclaimed in a very honest tone..his eyes are depicting DO OR DIE situation.. Soha smirked on his answer..

Soha : "am impressed!" ..she said in amusing tone with a evil smile..

She walked down..and she reached to manik..he wasn't moving his gaze from her..and today he didn't get hypnotized ..today he didn't get scared..today nothing affected him..

Soha smirked..and Manik looked at her with plain expression..

Soha : "bahut intezar kiya hai Maine is ek din ka..".. She said while moving her finger from his forehead to his lips..he felt disgusted..but he knows.. He have to be calm today..he can't loose his sanity..he calmly removed her hand..

Manik : " kuch mang sakta hoon?".. He asked very slowly and she smiled..

Soha : "anything" ..she said while caressing his cheeks..

Manik : "before you kill me..tumhe mujhse shaadi karni hogi..and this place suffocates me..mai ground mei shaadi karna chahta hoon.." .. He said very cleverly..and soha came in his talks..

Soha : "Marne wali ki akhiri khwaish toh puri karni he chahiye..so get ready..",. She agreed and now Manik smirked..

Garden Area :

After sometime..

There was whole set up for the marriage..Manik was standing in the corner decked up as groom..it was a dark night..not even a small light was there in the sky..

Manik : "aaj is andhere mei mujhe roshni laani hai..aaj mujhe meri roshni ko ..meri pari ko zindagi dilani hai..chahe aaj qayamat he kyu na aa Jaye..magar aaj mujhe achai ki takaat dikhani hai.. " ... He recited a poem in his heart with a determined face..

"Manik..".. A soft voice broke his trance.. He looked straight ..and found that a girl was standing in front of him....in a white dress..

She turned around..A broad white light illuminating all over her..

Manik was stunned to see ..Nandini over there..

Manik : " Nandini.." ..he said in shock..

Nandini : "kehte hai jahan burai hoti hai..waha achai jarur hoti hai..burai kitni bhi takadwar (powerful) kyu na ho..magar achai ke aage humesha choti he hoti hai..".. She said with a charming peaceful smile on her face..and Manik was looking at her face..