11. His ugly Past!

Extremely sorry I had published the wrong chapter..this is the sequential part..

Nandini : "kis sach ki baat karhe ho tum Manik?..'...she asked being curious to know the truth..

Manik : "woh sach nandini..jo humare aaj ko badal dega..mera past nandini.."...he said in a very weak voice..

Nandini : "tumhara past.."..she said in confusion,.and even Cabir was listening the convo very keenly..

Manik : "han..it all started 1 year back..when i came back to India and you wasn't here.."..

Past :

Manik was walking on the streets..it was a very dark night and the clock struck 3 ..which means mid night..and its a saying that all the evil powers are more powerful at this hour..inspite of busy life in Mumbai..the street was deserted ..not even a single bird was flying then presence of human being is a distinct vision..

Manik was out at this odd hour ..because today he is missing Nandini very much..throughout the day he wasn't able to talk with her ..and he was very restless ..he only wanted to hear her voice for once but may be almighty was planning something else for him..

He was walking and continuously calling on one number..

"Your pari is not here at the moment.. But also missing you monster ..drop your message ..I will call ..if I will feel like..hehehe..miss you monster.."... He heard her loving adorable voice for the umpteenth time..but unfortunately the voice was from the machine..

After the beep..manik said..

" pari ..kaha ho tum yaar ..am missing you like hell..don't do this to me..otherwise I will come over there..fir mat bolna that maine tumse kiya hua promise todh diya..".. He said like a baby complaining to his Mumma..then he disconnected the call..

He was walking silently..looking inside his phone..to the wallpaper of HIS PARI..His Nandini..

When suddenly he felt a heavy flash light in front of his face..due to which his phone dropped from his phone..

And then he saw a girl in black Saree coming towards him..but the brightness was so heavy that he wasn't able to register her face..soon the girl came right in front of him..and he now realized that she is the same mysterious girl..whom he met several times.. SOHA ..

"Ap itni rat ko ghar se bahar ..it can be dangerous..".. She said with a smile on her fave and in a poisonous voice..

Manik : " dangerous .. Apke liye bhi toh ho sakta hai.."..he said looking at her and she smiled ..

"Khatrei khatro se nahi darte ..or jo darte hai..woh khatre nhi hote..".. Her round round talks once again made manik stunned and surprised..

Manik : " sometimes ..I just can't understand you ..itni mysterious kese ho sakti hai ap.."..he finally asked the question he felt after every meet of theirs..but his question made her smile..

"Kisi ko samjhna jaruri nahi hota ..bas kabhi kabhi use jaanna jaruri hota hai.." ..once again she casted spell on him with her hypnotizing eyes..

Manik : "I think I should go home..",. He said looking here and there..

" chaliye ..mai apki manzil tak apko le chalti hoon.." ..she offered ..and her eyes captivated manik..so without his consent ..he followed her..

Soha's Place :