2. Scaring Her!

Chapter : 2

Manan's Room :

It's a blissful morning in the lives of two best friends..who are now life partners and irrevocably in love with each other..

Nandini came out of the washroom ..wearing a yellow color saree..her long wet hairs were hanging on one side of her shoulder ..and she walked towards the mirror...

Just when she reached the mirror..she saw the reflection of her childhood friend..and now her soul mate.. Her MANIK..sleeping peacefully on the bed..hugging the pillow tightly ..a smile was spread all over his lips...and looking at such adorable face..a unknown pleasure filled in her heart...

Nandini : "yakeen he nhi ho raha..kal tak jo sabse acha dost tha..aaj wo mera pyaar..meri zindagi hai...mera manik..."... She said with a smile looking at his reflection in the mirror...

" MERA MANIK.."..she heard a cold horrible voice in her ears..which instantly made her startled and then she saw a horrifying face in the mirror...which scared the hell out of her and she instantly turned around...

But when she turned there was none..she looked in each corner..but there was no one to witness..curtains were flying..and manik was sleeping..she was breathing heavily..her heartbeat was racing faster...

She placed her hand on her upper body..and closed her eyes to calm herself down...

Nandini : "kya tha Woh..".. She said in a little low voice...

" HAHAHAHAHAHA"...she heard the devil laugh..which shook her to the core...now she was really horrified...

Nandini : "aaahhh!..".. She shouted when suddenly out of no where a evil soul came in front of her face...

Listening her shout ..manik woke up with a jerk..and he found Nandini standing in front of him..with her eyes closed..her hands were on her ears..and she was sweating badly..he without wasting a single second ran towards her...and touched her...with the sudden touch..she became scared...

Nandini : " aahhh..."..she screamed when manik touched her...

Manik : "Nandini..what's wrong?..kya hua tumhe?.."... He said in a worried tone..

Nandini : " ww..oo..hhh...Maa..aannii..kkk..."..she was stammering ..sweating in fear...

Manik : "pari..".. He said after cupping her face in his hands and this mere small word was enough to make her calm down...

Nandini : " Maa..nniii..kkk..."..she called his name as a prayer and cling onto him...she hide herself in his hard frame..and he took her tightly in his embrace...

She clutched the strap of his vest in her fist..and shut her eyes tightly and manik was really scared looking her like this...

Manik : "shhh..pari ..mai hoon na..see your rakshs (monster) is here only..shant ho jao plz..."... He made her calm down ...and in some time ..in his arms ...she feels safe and soon she was calm and composed...

Since childhood ...manik address Nandini as PARI..and Nandini address him as RAKSHS ..actually the story behind these names was...when they were in school..they participated in the play..In which they played the enacted the story...BEAUTY AND THE BEAST..so from then ..they start calling each other..pari and rakshs...

Manik : "pari..".. He called her softly..rubbing his hand on her hairs to calm her...

Nandini : " hmmm.."..she just hmm'ed in response and her eyes were still closed..he knows..something is really wrong ...but right now his priority is to make her relax and forget all the fear..she is having in her heart...