3. Inside her body!

Manik's Room :

It's evening till now..but the paranormal activity in the mansion hasn't stopped..but none noticed..Nandini is in her room and was getting ready as it's their reception today..and all the guest are arriving..

Nyonika came inside the room..and saw Nandini ..she was looking ethereal in that royal blue saree..with black sleeveless and backless blouse..

She came towards nandini and when nandini noticed her reflection in the mirror..she instantly turned around to look at Nyonika..

Nyonika : "you are looking so beautiful..".. She said after placing her hand on Nandini's face..

Nandini : "not more than you.."..she said with s smile ..and soon both burst into laughter...

(Nyonika's attire)

All this was seen by a pair of eye..which was sitting on the room's window..ogling at the duo..and casting her evil eye on the purest relation...

Nyonika : " are main toh bhul he gayi..mai tumhe yeh chunri Dene aayi thi..ise apne sir par rakhna..I know am sounding like a orthodox person..but it's a ritual..and I want you to obey it..but only if you are comfortable..."...she said and Nandini held her hand..took the chunri from her...

Nandini : "mom..am would love to follow all the rituals..I will definitely wear this..as I know..your love and blessings are wrapped in it..".. She said in her sugary voice..while Nyonika was overwhelmed with the maturity of her daughter...

Nyonika : " god bless you..I'll send manik..fir tum Dono sath he aa Jana..okay.."..and she said calmly and Nandini nodded her head..and then Nyonika took leave ...

After Nyonika went out..Nandini turned around with a happy face..and looked at the chunri..her happy face was not digested by the evil soul..she start fuming in anger..she stood up..and start walking towards Nandini..

While Nandini was carefully looking at the chunri..totally oblivious of her surrounding...she was engrossed in that fabric which seems to be the reason of the glow on her face...

She opened the chunri and placed it on her head..and indeed she was looking like a angel..a newly wedded girl with all glory..

Just then that evil soul reached towards her..but before she touch Nandini..she felt a big shield around Nandini..due to which she fell down instantly..she was shocked to core..as how is this possible...how she wasn't able to touch Nandini..this fact was arising loads of question in her mind...

She again stood up ..and again tried to touch..but the shield around Nandini was so powerful..that the evil slow flew in the air and met the floor once again...she feels like she is loosing her powers..

Then her eyes fell on that chunri on nandini's head..and she got all the answers to her questions..

"Nahi..mujhe ise nandini so door karna he hoga.."...she thought while looking at nandini but as soon as she looks at that scared fabric..her eyes start burning..she was having immense pain in her whole body..

Suddenly a heavy wind start flowing in the room..all the lights were fluctuating ...Nandini instantly turned around due to which the chunri fell off her ...and seeing this ..the evil spirit smirked evilly..Nandini was scared while the evil soul stood up and stared at nandini...whereas nandini wasn't able to see her...

"Nandini"...she called her name near nandini's ears..in a very sharp yet so scary tone...which scared the hell out of nandini...she was badly in sweat...

Nandini : "kaun hai.."..she shouted and all of a sudden the room went dark..and next nandini felt a huge push inside her...

And yes..that evil spirit finally entered inside nandini's body...