Going Undercover As My Twin ✔

By MissChanandlerBong-

❝You are a girl.❞ He said after an agonizingly long silence while I stood helplessly in front of him, shaking... More

Going Undercover As My Twin Brother
1.The Scholarship
2. The Ultimate Make-over
3. The Mysterious roommate
4. Dirty Little Secret
5. Discovering Hell
6. The Soccer Trials
7. The Awkward Kiss
8. Sorting 0ut Things with Mr. Arrogant
9. Rachel,who?
10. The Carnival
11.The Kissing Booth
12. Puzzle Pieces
13. The Eight Legged Monster
14. The Nightmare And The Secret Spot
15. The First Clue
16. The Forgotten Dream And It's Consequences
17. The First Answer
19. The Shocking Visitor
20. The Best Man
21. The Wedding
22. The Forgotten Traditional Method of Tracking People
23. Bipolar much?
24. Dancing Gorilla
25. Styrofoam cups filled with Ambrosia
26. Angels
27. Secrets
28. Cuddles
29. The Final Practices
30. The Final Countdown
31. The Secret's Out
Epilogue

18. Accidents And Coincidences

5K 279 66
By MissChanandlerBong-

"Ouch! It burns." I screamed as the nurse applied some antiseptic with a cotton ball on my leg. I fell down while practicing and my knee is bleeding like an erupted volcano, pushing blood out instead of lava.

I winced as she pressed a little too hard and started to wrap a bandage around my knee.

When she was done, I got up and stumbled back to the field to collect my equipment.

As I was bending down to pick up my bag, with pain shooting up my leg, a lean hand quickly slipped in front of me and caught hold of my belongings. I looked up to see Archer who passed me my bag.

"Are you alright?" He asked in a soft tone shockingly.

Well, you should have thought about my health before 'accidentally' pushing me off the field.

"Yes, I am fine." I groaned.

"See, I am sorry. It was an accident and since, you are quite prone to accidental things, it shouldn't even bother you that much."

He does not let things go that easily.

I did not give a reply to his snark comment and started to head back to my room.

As I stumbled back to my room, I saw something totally unexpected. I could not believe my eyes. Standing in front of a door right across our room was Blake Turner. Uh, oh. This is really bad!

I slipped back into the elevator and waited for him to enter his room. I went back two floors and came back in hope tgaat he might have pulled his luggage in the room by then.

This is not good. Sooner or later, Blake will come face to face with me and I will be in trouble. He will definitely recognize me.

I peeked about the corridor to see if he was still there, but to my satisfaction, he was gone. Although, a voice so close to my ear, scared the shit out of me and made my heart jump out of my chest.

"Who are you hiding from?" Archer spoke in my ear, making my skin tingle and my legs turn to jelly. Well, one of my leg already felt like jelly because of all the blood it had shed, but his voice was doing things to me that I was too scared to talk about.

" Oh! It's only you. I- I am not hiding from anyone." I whispered back.

He just shook his head and moved past me in the corridor and towards our room. I followed him and as soon as I was in the room, I fell on my bed.

"I am so tired!" I screamed into my pillow and Archer just ignored me.

I did not say anything else and soon found myself falling asleep when my phone started to ring.

" Hellooo...? " I said groggily as I received the call.

I looked around the room to see that Archer was gone.

"Olivia? Are you there?"

"Yes mom. What's up?"

"Your brother. He is not picking up his phone. Have you talked to him recently or should I go to his school to talk to him? "

"No, mom, don't go there! I talked to him this morning. He is doing fine."

"Okay, well, try reaching him, and please do ask him to come to the wedding on Sunday."

"Uhh... Mom? I kind of already told him about the wedding and he said that he won't be able to come."

"What? Why not? "

"Um... He said something about a school trip and said he didn't want to miss it."

"He should have asked me before. I should go and meet him. Anyway, do you know where he is going?"

"He... is going to the Grand Canyon. Actually, I just realized that he already is flying over there. His flight left 30 minutes ago." Lies, lies and lies. When did I become such a liar?

"How dare he?! He should have at least told me before running away like that! A wedding is of so much importance than a stupid school trip!"

"Well, I figured he would have talked to you earlier. Mom, I better go now. I will come home early, tomorrow morning."

"Bye, dear."

I am lying so much nowadays that I feel like I am reserving my own special place in hell.

Hades is soon going to welcome me with open arms.

I am not lying, I am just protecting a secret.

*---*---*---*---*

I quickly wore my sandals, picked up my brother's car keys and exited my house. I opened the door of his rusty Volkswagen and headed towards the Firehouse Café. It was nearing 5 and it was time to meet Blake.

I entered the café and looked around to see Blake sitting on a table for two in a corner. He was looking directly at me when I entered and as soon as our eyes met each other's, he smiled at me in such a charming way that made all the females in the café swoon.

I neared him and sat down in the seat opposite to his.

"Hey, Blake! How have you been?" I said breathlessly.

"Hi, Oli. I have been good."

"I heard that you joined the Los Alamitos all boys school? "

"Oh damn! That was a closely guarded secret. How did you get to know?"

"I just heard about it somewhere. Apparently the whole town knows that."

"And I was here, thinking that people won't even realize that I am back."

"You are quite noticeable. It's not that hard to miss you out, Blake. "

"I am just glad that you noticed me. I missed you Olivia." He said as he engulfed my hand in his that was placed on the table.

"I missed you too, Blake. But you do remember what we are here to talk about?"

His face suddenly appeared to show disappointment but the hurt quickly vanished away.

"Yes, I do remember. But first, let's order something. "

We both looked into our menus and decided what we had to order. Blake waved someone over, to take our orders.

The waitress was eerily familiar and I had a sudden urge to get up and smash a plate on top of her head. It was none other than that witch Rebecca or wait was it Rachel?

"Hi! What would you like to order?" she said in that sickly sweet tone as she checked out Blake, while chewing on her gum.

" I would like a Cheese Burger with some fries and a Coke." Blake said without even looking up at the evil waitress.

"And, what would you like?"

" I want a-"

"Do I know you? You look so familiar."

"No...Sorry I don't remember meeting you. I would like a-"

"You look like Archer's roommate. Are you like that cute guy's sister or something? "

"Yeah, he's my brother Jacob. Now, I want-"

If this b*tch interrupts me once again, I swear to God, I will kill her.

"All the time, I was with Archer, I was thinking of your cute brother. He seemed to be a considerate one.Give me his number?" How about no?

"My brother is seeing someone and can you please get me a latte and some fries?"

She trudged past us, giving me a hostile look.

"So, your brother is Archer Evans' roommate? "

"Yeah, that's what he told me."

"You remember that day when we all went ice skating and you were so scared to get in the ring that I had to drag you in there?"

"Yes, I fell down for like a million times. That day was totally horrible!"

"You might also remember that for some time, I left the skating place? That was the first day I met Archer Evans."

My eyes widened." When you returned, you had bruises all over yourself. You were just gone for an hour and when you returned, You had a purple eye and your knuckles were bleeding. You refused to tell us where you went. "

"Yes, I am sorry for not telling you guys anything. I had actually gone to the gift shop to get you a bracelet that I saw earlier but when I was heading there, I got into a fight with Archer."

"What was the reason behind the fight? "

"A girl."

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger. 🙏

Please comment and vote!♡♥♡♥♡

Thank you. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 841 11
An eighteen year old Raiden who lost his eyesight to a car accident, when comes across a violinist and starts feeling things he has never before. Ho...
107K 8.2K 49
*Book 2 of the Saint J's Boys* "Please," Logan gave me a heartwarming smile. "Call me Lo." "Alright," I crossed my arms over my chest. "What's your s...
435K 24.4K 48
❝Hello. This is Isabella Rose receiving your call at Parkinson's Bow & Tie shop. The shop where only elites call to order ties or bows since this sho...
377K 14K 102
❝ i always find myself looking over to your window. ❞ copyrights - all right reserved.