The Bad Boy and My Cookie

By ElaBearXx

❧♚☙ "Hey! That's my cookies you're stomping on!" My blue eyes meeting his dark blue ones. "What are you gonna... More

Chapter 1: Big bad troll
Chapter 2: Are you on drugs?
Chapter 3: Screw you pickles for being heavy
Chapter 4: I'm feisty and I know it
Chapter 5:This is Amazayn
Chapter 6: makes me want to lick them
Chapter 7: Blunt Confessions
Chapter 8: Getting kicked out
Chapter 9: The Bet
Chapter 10: Who won the challenge?
Chapter 11: Being Nervous
Chapter 12: New students
Chapter 13: Black Magic
Chapter 14: DUFF became HOT
Chapter 15: How did I get here?
Chapter 16: Freaking Out
Chapter 17: A promise
Chapter 18: Explanation
Chapter 19: Jealousy
Chapter 20: Epic Fail
A/N
Chapter 22: The Surprise D! (Part 1)
Chapter 23: The suprise D! (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Another level
Chapter 25: Abducted
Chapter 26: Revealed
Chapter 27: Super ninja
Chapter 28: Thoughts
Chapter 29: Madness
Chapter 30: Clumsy girl
Chapter 31: Bella famiglia
Chapter 32: Peeping Todd
Chapter 33: The Agreement
Chapter 34: The Unspoken Truth
Chapter 35: What is Love?
Chapter 36: The Untold Story
Chapter 37: The dream
Chapter 38: This isn't the end
Epilogue
Q/A
EC: The proposal
THE IMPORTANT MEETING
READ FOR A SURPRISE!

Chapter 21: I'm sorry

99.7K 3.3K 825
By ElaBearXx

~Ellie's P.O.V

"I can't believe Alec almost kissed you!"  Ark said clasping her hands together in excitement.

I let out a laugh,"I can't believe you gave your number to Jayden instead of Valentino." I said giving her a knowingly smirk.

Her face was priceless.

"Wha-?" She blushed slightly before shaking her head.

"Why didn't you tell me? I never would've thought you're type would be like a Jayden. It's adorable!" I said giving her a small nudge on the shoulder.

We were currently having lunch outside of the school were the an old oak tree sat.

The boys were nowhere to be seen but I saw a few glimpse of Todd on the hallways but never had a chance to really chat.

"Me neither. I mean after the date with Valentino I realized it was just a silly crush. After our date, maybe a few days later, I bumped into Jayden on my way home and he sort of offered me a ride and yeah we talked and uhm exchanged numbers." She explained a blush permanently eteched on her cheeks.

"It was like love at first sight." I said.

"No it isn't! We like saw each other everyday." Ark pointed out flatly.

"Hmm. You do have a point but what if he did have a love at first sight of you except it was on the first day we all sat together on lunch?!" I said pulling her shoulders and shaking her wildy.

"Damn it! You're making me dizzy here." She said pushing me slightly.

I bursted out laughing as she made a wacky face,"You look like an idiot." I commented.

She let out a surprise gasp,"Bitch you did not just go there." She said in a serious face.

I stopped laughing and she looked at me with seriousness before we both bursted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Todd stood a few meters away from our tree carrying a small tray.

"Look who decided to join in." I said with a grin.

"Have you seen Alec? He's not answering my text." Todd asked as he took a seat next to me.

My grin faltered a bit,"No neither the boys." I answered.

The danger they carry around them was already proven by what happened to me and knowing they can strike anytime is alerting.

Worry entered my senses and my heart clench painfully at the thought of something bad happening to Alec or one of the boys.

"Maybe they skipped classes." Ark piped in.

"Ellie." At first I thought it was Todd who said that but when I craned my head to the right my stomach dropped when I saw Annie standing there with an awkward look.

"Can I talk to you?" Annie asked akwardly looking around.

"Okay." I said confusingly.

"In private." She said her eyes towards a glaring Todd and a curious looking Ark.

I nodded silently and stood up quietly following her silently as we both walked towards near the parking lot where a few benches sat.

She stopped  on the first bench and sat making me do the same. I scanned her face only to realize how puffy her eyes and red was. There were bags under her eyes but even though she still looked gorgeous with her messy bun and simple white lace dress and low cut converse.

"Are you okay?" The question came out of my mouth before my brain could even process it.

She gave me a weak smile,"I'm fine. I just wanted to talk to you about Alec." She stated.

"What about him?" I asked.

"I-I just wanted to say I'm sorry. On the first day we met I already know who you are because Alec called me and explained to me that he needs my help to make you stay away from him." She started eyes downward.

"I-I know he means alot to you and please believe me when I tell you that you mean a lot to him too. He just wanted to protect you from the bad guys." She continued never making eye contact.

"It's okay Annie. Alec already explained to me about that." I said taking her hands and smiling at her gently.

She started to cry quietly,"Oh gosh. I'm really sorry and I feel horrible for making you jealous or anything." She said wiping her tears  hastily.

"It's okay. I understand." I said and for the first time since we sat on the bench she made eye contact.

What I saw broke my heart.

Pain, Sadness, Guilt, and what stood up the worse was love.

She loves Alec.

"Oh." Was all I said now understanding why she's crying.

She loves Alec and him asking her to help him made her think that there is still hope.

Hope that she can make him fall for her.

Except that hope was crushed when she found out how alec cares for me but still she went on thinking that she could try to change his mind but she failed.

Now she's suffering because of that false hope.

"I'm sorry. It must be hard for you to feel all these pain." I said sadly.

She sniffles,"Alec is a very important person to me. He was my glue when I was breaking. He was my life jacket when I was drowning and most of all he was my listener when no one was there to listen." She said, a smile plastered on her teary face.

"I was fifteen when it happened. I was on a party when some men drugged me and brought me to an old warehouse. My mind was a bit fuzzy that time but I know they were gonna rape. They started undressing me but before they could reach to my undergarments Alec came and fought them off," She started sobbing as she reminisce the past.

The bell rang but I didn't care and neither did Annie.

I was shocked. Never did I thought that a happy out going Annie was once a victim of attempted rape.

"He fought four men just to save me. It was a suicide mission but he didn't hesitate on saving me even though it can cost his life." She said.

"The men was put on jailed and on that specific night I realized how much I loved Alec but sadly he didn't feel the same. I was only his sister from another mother." She laughed quietly as she said those words.

I can't imagine the pain she's feeling. Falling inlove with your childhood friend who can't return your feelings  is a pain in the heart.

"It's the reason why I fell inlove to Alec in the first place. He's the most selfless, stubborn, and sweetest person that I know despite his hard facade but it's quite sad that he couldn't see what I see about him," She took my hands gently.

She gave me a small smile,"But you Ellie? you're the only one who can make him see the good in him. Alec's been through a lot and you must be really special if you manage to get in his walls." She stopped  crying already but her eyes are puffy  and really red.

"But why me? Have you seen my face? Why do all of you keep saying that? Alec only cares but that doesn't mean he likes me. That's different." I said shaking my head.

I don't want to be that girl who assumes and get hurt in the end.

"Have you ever seen some girl riding on Alec's bike? Have you ever heard Alec taking someone on a date? Have you ever saw Alec walking a girl to her class? Except me of course 'cause that was part of the plan. Can you imagine Alec going to the store just to buy pads? Now tell me if you either saw or heard these things happening before with other girls." Annie said shaking her head in disbelief.

I opened my mouth to protest but instead decided to shut it when Annie gave me a scary glare.

"Stop being denial and start believing that someone like Alec can like you. You're a gorgeous girl. I meant it when I told you I like your hair at the party." She said giving me a genuine smile.

As those words left Annie a surge of confidence entered my system  and for the first time since someone told me that Alec does like me.

I believed.

I realize that it doesn't matter if you're pretty nor ugly. Curly or straight. Rich or poor. Popular or not. Whatever your heart chooses all those things wouldn't matter in the end.

"Thank you for making me believe but what about you?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry Ellie. I'll move on and I know one day I'll find my Alec but for now I gotta enjoy the single life." She said grinning.

"I'm not sure about this but if you're willing can we be friends?" I asked bravely and sticking my hand out for her to shake.

Her smile grew wider," I'll be glad to." She said and took my hand and shaking it.

[~]     [~]     [~]     [~]    [~]     [~]    [~]
Another update my pretty cookies!

THATS TWO DAYS IN A ROW! :)

I'm happy that you now know that Annie is not the bad peson here.

False hope hurts like a fucking bitch. I'm saying this from experience by the way.

I hoped you liked the chapter cookies!

I love youu pretty gurlies❤️
-ElaBearXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
6.2K 1.7K 37
"But it's still me you like right?" I asked him looking into his eyes to make sure he wont lie to me "Yeah this is just for fun" he answered with a...
18.8K 500 26
I looked up from his hand to his face and let me tell you he was pretty good looking. I mean he looked like every other boy except he had stubble and...
232K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...