Cliché// Ethan Dolan

By DolanNAkridge

The new bad boy, the principal's daughter... An unlikely pair, yet so perfect. How more cliché can it get? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

6.3K 132 29
By DolanNAkridge

     As soon as school let out, I jumped in my car and sped to my mom's house. It's her week. I didn't have to stay for after school dance practice, which I was so thankful for. I blasted "Wrong" by Zayn ft Kehlani.

   This song is my absolute favorite at the moment. Driving and music always clear my mind, and soon enough I was home.

   "Hey, momma. Maya and Callie will be over soon, we're going over to Grace's for a party, is that fine?" My mom was always the more laid back one and liked that I was sociable. My dad however, didn't like me going to parties or constantly going to my friends' houses because he didn't know if anyone besides the people I said were over or if there was alcohol. He trusts me, but he was just worried.

   "Be home by midnight, and please don't drink and drive. Your limit is a cup, but nothing strong if you drive. If you're wasted please call me and I'll pick you up. Of course, you'll be grounded for a day or two." I knew my mom's rules and I was completely fine with them. I agreed and went upstairs to shower.

    By the time I got out, my stomach was growling and I felt extremely hungry. I heard music playing from outside my room and I knew the girls were here. I walked into my walk in closet and chose my outfit.

   My outfit was a maroon t-shirt dress that went to my mid thigh, with spandex underneath, black high heeled short booties and black knee high socks. The dress is kind of shorter than I usually go for, but it's really cute. I went back in my bathroom, it's joined with my closet, and blow dried my hair.

    My hair's length was a little below my shoulder blades. I decided to curl it with my wand and made them loose. Before I applied all this heat I used my heat protector spray because not down to kill it even more.

  I sprayed Ariana Grande's "Frankie" perfume and got out of my bathroom. I greeted my friends and went to pick jewelry. Callie said to wear my Tiffany heart necklace and my three silver bracelets. Maya told me to add my silver rings on my right hand, two on my thumb, and one on my middle finger.

Maya was wearing a black skater skirt, with a lacey white crop top, and light brown boots. Callie was wearing high waisted black jeans, with a maroon brallet, though it went down to the middle of her torso, and black sandals. Obviously me and Callie took a picture since we were basically matching.

    We went downstairs and we all hugged my mom goodbye.

    "Remember, if you drink a lot you have to call me. I will pick you girls up. And then yell at you all in the morning, have fun my loves!" My mom waved at us as we drove out of the driveway.

"Are we picking up Grayson and Jack?" I asked.

"No, Grayson just texted me they'll be driving there and just meet up with us." Maya replied. I nodded and continued driving. Callie kept freaking out and asked multiple times if she looked fine. She liked him so much it was cute and annoying at times.

As we continued our way to Grace's house, my two best friends talked about their love lives and their crushes. While I on the other hand, had no boy to talk about. At some points I would say I liked Ethan, others I would say I just wanted to kiss him. Kissing is easier than dating. With dating comes commitment and more chance for a heart break. Kissing is just kissing and it doesn't mean you're automatically dating them. If only I listened to myself weeks ago.

We arrived to Grace's house and I found parking a house down. Maya excitedly ran out to find Grayson and Callie went to go get Jack. I slowly got out of the car and wondered if they were going to leave me this whole night. As I got closer to my friends, I noticed a certain Grayson look-a-like standing near them.

"Hey, friends. And Ethan." I smiled and waved, while avoiding eye contact. We walked in and the scenery was your typical high-school part.

   Loud music, red solo cups in everyone's hands, girls grinding on boys and girls, and the occasional pot smokers outside. In some weird way, I loved this scene. Everyone let loose and no one really judged each other. We all come to have fun. Whether you're a nobody or the most popular person, you were always allowed in the party.

Of course, some people still want to play mean girls and act like they own the party. Though no one can stop you from partying. I walked in, Ethan by my side. I tried to not pay attention to how good he looked, but it was so hard not to. He was wearing faded black skinny jeans and a black tank top. Simple, yet affective.

"So, are parties your thing?" Ethan tried to stir up a conversation. I simply nodded and continued walking to the kitchen. "So, then you're like a party girl?"

"Not exactly. I like parties and the atmosphere, but no where am I near to being your cliché teenage party girl." I walked through the kitchen doors and saw Grace.

"GRACE!!" I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. We had always been great friends.

"Heeeey, Rowwww! Hahaha, it sounds like I said hey hoe with an r instead of an h!" The alcohol smell whacked me straight in the face.

"oh, honey, you're so gone." I hugged her and grabbed her cup from her hand. I sniffed it and smelled pineapple vodka. I brought the cup up to my lips, but stopped. Ethan was giving me a disapproving look and I also realized I was driving home.

    "Hey, Rowan!! Okay so we're going to go get drunk!" Callie ran into me, taking the cup from my hands. Grace whined and grabbed another cup and walked off happily. I looked at Callie and shook my head.

    "The party was my idea, can't you drive us back? Please?"

    "Wait, your mom said she can pick us up!!" Maya excitedly said.

    "Girl, you dumb. Why the hell would I let my mom ground me for drinking?"

  "I can take you guys home? Or you guys can just spend the night so you can avoid the yelling?" Ethan looked around as he offered.

     "Staying the night at your house? You're really that dumb?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

    "Ugh, Ethan will take us home, alright? Let's go drink!" Maya waved her arms up over her head and grabbed a cup. She took Grayson, Callie, and Jack outside to the backyard. I grabbed a cup and thought 'what the hell?'

   I brought the alcohol to my lips and realized it was beer and not vodka. My throat still burned as it went down. I felt hyper and more alive.

     Ethan was drinking water just watching me as I got another cup.

   "Can I help you? Do you go to parties to not have fun? Or?" I went over and sat by him.

   "I'm just making sure you're okay." I rolled my eyes.

   "I'm a big girl, Eth. I can take care of myself." He smiled at me and grabbed my hand. I pulled it away from him and have him a weird look.

    "I'm sorry. it's just, you called me Eth.. I thought we were friends again." He looked down and played with his hands in his lap.

   "We're not." I got up and downed my drink. "Not strong enough, I need more." I went to go find  something else. I couldn't handle him and just people in general.

   I found the pineapple vodka and put it into my cup. Four more rounds of that and you've got a tipsy Rowan!

    Which is why I'm now telling the DJ to blast Maria I'm Drunk , and trying to find someone to dance with. I spotted Ethan in the corner, trying to avoid everyone. He looked innocent and cute.

    I went over to him, only to see a blunt in-between his  first two fingers. I don't have anything against smokers, but I never thought he was. Definitely not innocent. Wait I thought Grayson said he doesn't smoke?

    "Really?" I asked, walking up to him and he blew out smoke. He looked up at me with wide eyes and just shrugged. "Grayson said you would never smoke."

     "You're kind of the reason I'm getting high. Are you sober, yet?" He asked.

     "Why me? And I don't know, my head hurts and I'm feeling emotional." My thoughts wouldn't be spilling out of me if I wasn't out of my right mind.

    "You drive me crazy, but emotional how?"

    "Like going from 'damn Ethan's looming good' to 'how could he just drop me for some slut?' and back to 'get over it. What the fuck how do I drive you crazy?" I looked him in the eyes the whole time. This new found confidence was only coming from the alcohol.

     "I didn't mean to drop you. I've just never had real feelings for anyone and I was feeling you.." He grabbed my wrist and didn't break eye contact. "You're not going to remember anything, so fuck it."

     He grabbed my waist and brought me close. His right hand lifted my chin and he shut his eyes. His lips connected with mine and I felt the same cliché fireworks in my stomach. My arms wrapped around his neck loosely and I felt happy.

    What is this boy doing to me...

A/N wtf did a 6th grader write this.. there's nothing bad with them but I feel like this story is so rushed and kiddish I'm sorry it's my first ever story. I'll try to make it better I promise but hi ily also THANK YOU FOR THE 7K READS xoxo pris (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285 0 21
Okay, so. This story is about the daughter of a principal who goes to the school he is 'in charge of'. Despite the name of the story, the principal i...
269K 7.5K 31
in which a girl is in love with her best friends boyfriend started: june 25, 2018 finished: october 31, 2018 © TENSIONGRAY [lowercase intended] rank...
27.9K 1.1K 21
in which a depressed girl moves to a new school to start fresh and a boy attempts to gain her trust after hearing her horrific past life.
83.3K 2.3K 51
Taylor Montgomery is a sweet college freshman who is trying to get adjusted to her new adult life. Ethan is the quarterback of the football team, who...